Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: {The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} (/Thread-The-Ultimate-ANDY-DALTON-Mega-Thread)

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - djs7685 - 10-16-2015

(10-16-2015, 07:41 AM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: So basically you were bored so you decided to be a troll?  Got it.

Sort of, sort of not. Like I said, I was bored (got that part right) and I thought I'd throw some fuel on the fire and start an Andy battle to add to the war. It turned out that you guys are even more fascinated with me than Andy though, so you ruined it.

YOU RUINED IT!!!!! Buncha bullies, I tell ya!

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - WhoDeyWho - 10-16-2015

(10-16-2015, 07:45 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Sort of, sort of not. Like I said, I was bored (got that part right) and I thought I'd throw some fuel on the fire and start an Andy battle to add to the war. It turned out that you guys are even more fascinated with me than Andy though, so you ruined it.

YOU RUINED IT!!!!! Buncha bullies, I tell ya!

Intent to inflame is trolling.

Given Andy's play this year it seems kinda silly to argue about that.  You got exactly the response you were after.

(10-16-2015, 08:01 AM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Intent to inflame is trolling.

Given Andy's play this year it seems kinda silly to argue about that.  You got exactly the response you were after.

It's a very subjective term.

Like, I would consider a troll to be someone with over half of their post count being 1 liner responses that are extremely passive aggressive and condescending, which is "intent to inflame" in my eyes. Obviously you feel differently, right?

If starting an intentional Andy debate in an Andy thread is against the rules, then sue me, ban me, and make me walk the plank.

I also don't know how anybody could compare this to anything that mulligan would do, even remotely. He would bump about 15 threads at a time flipping out with the same argument, completely littering the boards with his insanity. I posted 1 video in 1 thread lol, c'mon guys, if you want to continue to bash me and throw me under the bus, at least let's start putting some thought into it!

Mr. WhoDeyWho, I firmly believe that you are the last person that should be calling someone a "troll" with your posting history. Thanks, and have a wonderful morning! I, for one, am over the back and forth with you, so if you'd like the last word, go for it.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - WhoDeyWho - 10-16-2015

(10-16-2015, 08:17 AM)djs7685 Wrote: It's a very subjective term.

Like, I would consider a troll to be someone with over half of their post count being 1 liner responses that are extremely passive aggressive and condescending, which is "intent to inflame" in my eyes. Obviously you feel differently, right?

If starting an intentional Andy debate in an Andy thread is against the rules, then sue me, ban me, and make me walk the plank.

I also don't know how anybody could compare this to anything that mulligan would do, even remotely. He would bump about 15 threads at a time flipping out with the same argument, completely littering the boards with his insanity. I posted 1 video in 1 thread lol, c'mon guys, if you want to continue to bash me and throw me under the bus, at least let's start putting some thought into it!

Mr. WhoDeyWho, I firmly believe that you are the last person that should be calling someone a "troll" with your posting history. Thanks, and have a wonderful morning! I, for one, am over the back and forth with you, so if you'd like the last word, go for it.

When I go tell you to "suck somebody's dick" then perhaps I'd be willing to hear a lecture on "condescension" from you.

You were bored so you trolled.  Let's just leave it at that.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Rhinocero23 - 10-16-2015

(09-12-2015, 09:49 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: It's finally arrived!  Ninja

The long-awaited, much anticipated thread to post anything and everything about the most polarizing QB in the NFL.

It was discussed many times on the old board and a few times here...sometimes in jest, and sometimes for real. Then I saw it brought up again in Fred's thread...so what the hell, let's actually do it.

With the season starting tomorrow, there's no better time to give it a try and see how it goes. Hopefully, instead of starting thread, after thread, after thread about AD...members can contain (at least the majority of) their love, hate, praise, criticism and analysis in this one official, super-duper, thread to end all threads! LOL

Will it work? Maybe not, but what the hell...it should at least be interesting.
 Confused 

AD is looking really really good. I just wanted to post that as I would have been the first to post if he looked bad! Keep up the good work AD...!

(10-16-2015, 10:23 AM)Rhinocero23 Wrote: AD is looking really really good. I just wanted to post that as I would have been the first to post if he looked bad! Keep up the good work AD...!

I was listening to Mike and Mike this morning and Jaws said that right now he considers AD to be the MVP of the league.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - jj22 - 10-16-2015

You guys should know the deal. New board, but folks remember where posters truly stand on Dalton. Many are upset they deemed him below average and a bum (some of his main trolls haven't even showed up in this thread....we know who you are). Now they've got to try to gain their credibility back by trying to sound like they've supported him the whole time. But folks know better.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - XenoMorph - 10-16-2015

(10-16-2015, 10:26 AM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: I was listening to Mike and Mike this morning and Jaws said that right now he considers AD to be the MVP of the league.

hes the Fantasy MVP thru 5 weeks.... and probly only owned in 30% of leagues

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Johnny Cupcakes - 10-16-2015

(10-16-2015, 10:26 AM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: I was listening to Mike and Mike this morning and Jaws said that right now he considers AD to be the MVP of the league.

In my opinion, it's a 3 horse race at this point.  Andy Dalton, Tom Brady, and Aaron Rodgers.  If he keeps it up, I think he might get the nod over those guys due to the "unexpected" factor.  Either way, that's pretty impressive company...

(10-16-2015, 11:09 AM)jj22 Wrote: Now they've got to try to gain their credibility back by trying to sound like they've supported him the whole time. But folks know better.

This is just a bullshit strawman to bash people that have said that Andy is average in the past (when he was absolutely average).

There's a huge difference between not supporting someone and not thinking they're very good.

People are so quick to call out "trolls" that say negative things about Andy, but it's funny that these same posters and mods NEVER comment on the pro-Andy trolls that make it "us against them" constantly and make things up just to bash other board members.

The consistent logical fallacies, strawman arguments, and just general bullshit responses get so old from the Andy homers. Gross. Go back to school, please.

(10-16-2015, 11:45 AM)djs7685 Wrote: This is just a bullshit strawman to bash people that have said that Andy is average in the past (when he was absolutely average).

There's a huge difference between not supporting someone and not thinking they're very good.

People are so quick to call out "trolls" that say negative things about Andy, but it's funny that these same posters and mods NEVER comment on the pro-Andy trolls that make it "us against them" constantly and make things up just to bash other board members.

The consistent logical fallacies, strawman arguments, and just general bullshit responses get so old from the Andy homers. Gross. Go back to school, please.

If Andy keeps playing like this, there will be a lot of "Andy Homers/Extremist"  You will probably become very "bored" if that happens.  

(10-16-2015, 11:43 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: In my opinion, it's a 3 horse race at this point.  Andy Dalton, Tom Brady, and Aaron Rodgers.  If he keeps it up, I think he might get the nod over those guys due to the "unexpected" factor.  Either way, that's pretty impressive company...

Let's hope he keeps it up.  It would bode well for our team if Andy is still in the conversation at the end of the year.  

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - West Union KennyG - 10-16-2015

(10-16-2015, 11:45 AM)djs7685 Wrote: This is just a bullshit strawman to bash people that have said that Andy is average in the past (when he was absolutely average).

One of my first posts on these boards, in the thread here about Andy Dalton, I posted something about believing he was a top 10 Quarterback this year - that was about a month ago - and I was called a troll for saying that.  Really.

(10-16-2015, 12:18 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: One of my first posts on these boards, in the thread here about Andy Dalton, I posted something about believing he was a top 10 Quarterback this year - that was about a month ago - and I was called a troll for saying that.  Really.

I believe you were called a troll because you called him a top 10 QB before this season started.

He wasn't a top 10 QB before the season started.

Most people were West. Now just sit back and watch people try to explain how a bottom 10 qb miraculously is elite or a MVP candidate. It's the first time in NFL history. Something Dalton should be proud of I guess.

(10-16-2015, 12:23 PM)jj22 Wrote: Most people were West. Now just sit back and watch people try to explain how a bottom 10 qb miraculously is elite or a MVP candidate. It's the first time in NFL history. Something Dalton should be proud of I guess.

Who is saying that Andy was bottom 10 and miraculously turned elite?

Honestly, name 1 damn person that's making those claims. 1 person. 1.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Johnny Cupcakes - 10-16-2015

(10-16-2015, 12:26 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Who is saying that Andy was bottom 10 and miraculously turned elite?

I'll say it.  Everyone should be saying it.

Last year, Andy performed like a bottom 10 QB.  This year, like a top 5.

I'd like to see an argument that refutes that statement.  It cannot be done.  Facts are facts.

(10-16-2015, 12:26 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Who is saying that Andy was bottom 10 and miraculously turned elite?

If we had access to the other board I could easily. Remember the JAWS qb ranking threads? Folks do. He was ranked around 22-32 by the old CREW. And that was after his Franchise record breaking season of 2013 when those same folks were calling for us to draft Carr and J.Football.

I'm fine with giving Dalton the credit for being the first ever qb to go from a bottom 10 qb to Elite if that's what you guys want to do.

(10-16-2015, 12:34 PM)jj22 Wrote: If we had access to the other board I could easily. Remember the JAWS qb ranking threads? Folks do. He was ranked around 22-32 by the old CREW.

My God, you're still using that terrible nickname that you randomly gave to people? Ugh. That's so bad.

Anyway, you insisted that I was in this group that you made up, yet I had him ranked between 12 and 16. I'm not a calculus major, but I'm pretty sure that 12-16 =/= 22-32.

Wheeeeeeeee, and around we go! I can't wait for more pointless comments that don't refute anything that anybody is saying.

(10-16-2015, 12:34 PM)jj22 Wrote: I'm fine with giving Dalton the credit for being the first ever qb to go from a bottom 10 qb to Elite if that's what you guys want to do.

I mean, am I exempt from this since I don't think he was ever bottom 10? Or no?

I'm not sure. You never seem to answer my questions and always just post random nonsense making it poster vs poster instead of debating what I'm saying about Andy.

People can't claim that I don't get trolled that actually see this shit. Seriously. FFS.