Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: {The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} (/Thread-The-Ultimate-ANDY-DALTON-Mega-Thread)

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Fresno B - 12-08-2015

Uh oh.....struck some nerves.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Se ky bengal - 12-08-2015

(12-08-2015, 11:19 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Call me an idiot or troll but I bet he won't reach 4,000yds. Let's make a bet?

Careful what you ask for, someone may (done have) call your bet. See you failed to respond 

(12-08-2015, 02:36 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I'm hard to comprehend?
You're the one crying about "spelling" errors that aren't spelling errors.
Showing a complete lack of understanding that:
1.) Wraith is a word
2.) You know what the actual function of spellcheck is
3.) There's a difference between a word spelled incorrectly or just the simple use of the wrong word 

Now me personally, I know the differences and that spellcheck won't notice a correctly spelled word. 
What about you? 

Confused ???? Do you speak regular English? I don't understand you at all.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - RoyleRedlegs - 12-08-2015

(12-08-2015, 03:24 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Confused ???? Do you speak regular English? I don't understand you at all.

Are you yet again admitting to trolling? 

(12-08-2015, 03:40 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Are you yet again admitting to trolling? 

No. I don't understand you. This is the second interaction with you where I can't understand your point. I can read the words just not the logic.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Tiger Teeth - 12-08-2015

(12-08-2015, 04:04 PM)Fresno B Wrote: No. I don't understand you. This is the second interaction with you where I can't understand your point. I can read the words just not the logic.

You are a troll. 

Can you understand that?  Also, your bet was accepted, and you haven't responded.  Too complicated for you?

(12-08-2015, 05:54 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You are a troll. 

Can you understand that?  Also, your bet was accepted, and you haven't responded.  Too complicated for you?

He must have a big 1.lol

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - RoyleRedlegs - 12-08-2015

(12-08-2015, 04:04 PM)Fresno B Wrote: No. I don't understand you. This is the second interaction with you where I can't understand your point. I can read the words just not the logic.

Because you lack basic reasoning and understanding.

You accused me of spelling a word wrong and that I should have used spellcheck.

I didn't spell a word wrong. I used the wrong word. Spell check won't notice that.

You are either: 
blatantly trolling
too stupid to recognize spellcheck doesn't catch those things
too stupid to realize "wraith" is a word

Your choice. 

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Shake n Blake - 12-08-2015

(12-08-2015, 11:19 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Call me an idiot or troll but I bet he won't reach 4,000yds. Let's make a bet?

I'll take that bet in a heartbeat. As long as Dalton starts and finishes each of the last 4 games, he will definitely hit 4000 yards. I'm actually puzzled as to why you think he won't. 

He's averaging 266 yards per game and would only need to average 202 to hit 4000. So please explain why you expect such a massive drop off. 

(12-08-2015, 06:13 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Because you lack basic reasoning and understanding.

You accused me of spelling a word wrong and that I should have used spellcheck.

I didn't spell a word wrong. I used the wrong word. Spell check won't notice that.

You are either: 
blatantly trolling
too stupid to recognize spellcheck doesn't catch those things
too stupid to realize "wraith" is a word

Your choice. 

Check this out royal troll legs
I still don't get what youre saying. Either regular English or get a translator. Youre still not making sense. You spelled wrath wrong end of story. Confused

(12-08-2015, 05:54 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You are a troll. 

Was I talking to you? Then stfu.

(12-08-2015, 06:19 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'll take that bet in a heartbeat. As long as Dalton starts and finishes each of the last 4 games, he will definitely hit 4000 yards. I'm actually puzzled as to why you think he won't. 

He's averaging 266 yards per game and would only need to average 202 to hit 4000. So please explain why you expect such a massive drop off. 

Let's do it. 

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Se ky bengal - 12-08-2015

(12-08-2015, 06:19 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'll take that bet in a heartbeat. As long as Dalton starts and finishes each of the last 4 games, he will definitely hit 4000 yards. I'm actually puzzled as to why you think he won't. 

It's not so much expecting as it is hoping.  Rolleyes

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Shake n Blake - 12-08-2015

(12-08-2015, 06:22 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Let's do it. 

Done. What are we betting for?

Btw, I'm still waiting for you to explain your "logic". It should be humorous.

(12-08-2015, 06:20 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Check this out royal troll legs
I still don't get what youre saying. Either regular English or get a translator. Youre still not making sense. You spelled wrath wrong end of story. Confused

Try this.
Type too, to and two.
Do any of them show up as spelled wrong?

No.
If you type "I went two the market." Two doesn't show up spelled incorrectly.

You are just an idiot. 

(12-08-2015, 06:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Done. What are we betting for?

He's an idiot. He lacks basic reasoning and comprehension skills. 
He said we would lose out and everyone would win out after Arizona.
When I showed him where, he failed to understand what context means and tries to play it off as people lying. 

(12-08-2015, 06:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Done. What are we betting for?

Let's bet he won't reach 4000 yards. Loser disappears.
That enough logic?

(12-08-2015, 06:36 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: He's an idiot. He lacks basic reasoning and comprehension skills. 
When I showed him where, he failed to understand what context means and tries to play it off as people lying. 

Wraith? Hilarious

(12-08-2015, 06:36 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: He's an idiot. He lacks basic reasoning and comprehension skills. 

You are lying. That's about all I've seen from you. Prove otherwise. :troll:

(12-08-2015, 03:19 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Careful what you ask for, someone may (done have) call your bet. See you failed to respond 

Responded. Where is your boyfriend now?