Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: {The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} (/Thread-The-Ultimate-ANDY-DALTON-Mega-Thread)

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Fresno B - 12-08-2015

(12-08-2015, 06:35 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Try this.
Type too, to and two.
Do any of them show up as spelled wrong?

No.
If you type "I went two the market." Two doesn't show up spelled incorrectly.

You are just an idiot. 
At least I can spell correctly. Lame

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Se ky bengal - 12-08-2015

(12-08-2015, 07:04 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Responded. Where is your boyfriend now?

Hilarious Boyfriend? You got gay jokes. Troll just a trolling 

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Se ky bengal - 12-08-2015

(12-08-2015, 07:06 PM)Fresno B Wrote: At least I can spell correctly. Lame

Evidently not or you would wraith is a word. Now you just look well stupid.  :crazy:

(12-08-2015, 07:09 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Hilarious Boyfriend? You got gay jokes. Troll just a trolling 

I was always taught to fight my own battles not someone else's. Get the drift stalker.

(12-08-2015, 07:10 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Evidently not or you would wraith is a word. Now you just look well stupid.  :crazy:

How in the world are you going to call someone stupid? Did you even read what you wrote? Hilarious The above statement makes no sense.

(12-08-2015, 07:11 PM)Fresno B Wrote: I was always taught to fight my own battles not someone else's. Get the drift stalker.

What kind of fight you fighting? You about to go keyboard warrior on us? 

(12-08-2015, 07:15 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: What kind of fight you fighting? You about to go keyboard warrior on us? 

I'll leave that to you and your cronies.Just keep attacking so everyone will see what you  really do on these boards. Troll.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Tiger Teeth - 12-08-2015

(12-08-2015, 06:21 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Was I talking to you? Then stfu.

I'm sorry, this makes no sense.  Please use English if at all possible.  stfu isn't a word, Einstein.

(12-08-2015, 07:18 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm sorry, this makes no sense.  Please use English if at all possible.  stfu isn't a word, Einstein.

Shut the hell up. See I can translate to basic english. Now tell troll legs do the same. I can't understand his point.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - RoyleRedlegs - 12-08-2015

This meltdown of Fresno B is funny.
He's digging himself a wonderful hole showing his complete lack of understanding and cognitive reasoning.

(12-08-2015, 08:01 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: This meltdown of Fresno B is funny.
He's digging himself a wonderful hole showing his complete lack of understanding and cognitive reasoning.

Finally regular english Wink

Shake, where you at?

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - West Union KennyG - 12-08-2015

What is going on in this thread? If I actually go back a page or two will I really get some insight into this or just waste my time? Undecided.... I think I'm going to go make something to eat instead. Carry on with this middle school girl drama, please.

(12-08-2015, 10:37 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: What is going on in this thread?  If I actually go back a page or two will I really get some insight into this or just waste my time?  Undecided.... I think I'm going to go make something to eat instead.  Carry on with this middle school girl drama, please.

Waste of time. But please proceed.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Shake n Blake - 12-09-2015

(12-08-2015, 08:17 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Shake, where you at?

I was out to dinner and shopping with my family. The bet has already been accepted, but I'm still waiting to hear your reasoning. The fact that you can't explain yourself leads me to believe you're just saying dumb shit to get people worked up (trolling).

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Rubekahn29 - 12-09-2015

(12-08-2015, 11:15 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Waste of time. But please proceed.

Your post to rep ratio is impressive.... most impressive.....

You have to actually try to receive that....

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Fresno B - 12-09-2015

(12-09-2015, 12:21 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I was out to dinner and shopping with my family. The bet has already been accepted, but I'm still waiting to hear your reasoning. The fact that you can't explain yourself leads me to believe you're just saying dumb shit to get people worked up (trolling).

Accepted. Even tho you're a moderator and won't hold your end. Rolleyes

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - GreenCornBengal - 12-09-2015

(12-09-2015, 12:30 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Your post to rep ratio is impressive.... most impressive.....

Built so high, only to come crumbling down.  LOL

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Fresno B - 12-09-2015

(12-09-2015, 12:30 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Your post to rep ratio is impressive.... most impressive.....

Last thing I'm worried about is a "rep" ratio. I'm a grown man with a life.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Stormborn - 12-09-2015

(12-09-2015, 10:46 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Last thing I'm worried about is a "rep" ratio. I'm a grown man with a life.

Found Mike Gundy.