Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: {The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} (/Thread-The-Ultimate-ANDY-DALTON-Mega-Thread)

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Rubekahn29 - 12-09-2015

(12-09-2015, 10:46 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Last thing I'm worried about is a "rep" ratio. I'm a grown man with a life.

Reread your posts before calling yourself a grown man....

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - RoyleRedlegs - 12-09-2015

(12-09-2015, 10:46 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Last thing I'm worried about is a "rep" ratio. I'm a grown man with a life.

Then why take the time to hand out neg rep? 

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - RoyleRedlegs - 12-09-2015

(12-08-2015, 08:15 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Finally regular english Wink

English should be capitalized, if you are going to be a picky douche about things.....

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Fresno B - 12-09-2015

(12-09-2015, 01:02 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Then why take the time to hand out neg rep? 

Sharing

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Junglejuice - 12-09-2015

(12-08-2015, 07:14 PM)Fresno B Wrote: How in the world are you going to call someone stupid? Did you even read what you wrote? Hilarious The above statement makes no sense.

Grammar smacking is the weakest form of smack.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-09-2015

(12-09-2015, 12:14 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Found Mike Gundy.

Fivsky....Hilarious.....but alas , no , not Mike Gundy.  If memory serves....this is Derek Carr's girlfriend from the old board. I figured she had joined a Raiders board by now.....apparently I was mistaken. Mellow

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - West Union KennyG - 12-12-2015

Does anyone actually discuss Andy Dalton in this thread anymore?
Tomorrow against Pittsburgh (part 2) is going to say a lot about the young man, I believe.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - GreenCornBengal - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 02:09 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Does anyone actually discuss Andy Dalton in this thread anymore?  
Tomorrow against Pittsburgh (part 2) is going to say a lot about the young man, I believe.

Nope, this is why I hate the Dalton thread. A lot of good conversation (about his good and bad moments) are missed because not many venture up to this mega thread. I think we should abolish it and go back to the old way. So what if there were a million Dalton threads.... Bengal world kinda revolves around Dalton....

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 03:06 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Nope, this is why I hate the Dalton thread. A lot of good conversation (about his good and bad moments) are missed because not many venture up to this mega thread. I think we should abolish it and go back to the old way. So what if there were a million Dalton threads.... Bengal world kinda revolves around Dalton....
This is a thread because of trolls like the one here that got her comeuppance.

"Durrr evry losz iz Dawtonz fawt....duurrr and evry win is in spite ov him....ddduuurrrr ! "

People get sick of that shit clogging up the forum.  It's pointless and redundant....not to mention stupid.  So , you get the mega thread to clean up the mess.  If not for dumbasses like that , there would be no need for the mega thread.

As for tomorrow , I don't see what he could do anymore than he already has this year.  He has led 4th quarter comebacks against these very turds before , including this season.  These assholes are 7-5....screw them.  Andy has played stellar ball all year long.  If we lose tomorrow , it will be for the same reason we lost the last time at Cincy : the defense getting manhandled.   Most likely.....

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - GreenCornBengal - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 03:27 PM)Wyche Wrote: This is a thread because of trolls like the one here that got her comeuppance.

"Durrr evry losz iz Dawtonz fawt....duurrr and evry win is in spite ov him....ddduuurrrr ! "

People get sick of that shit clogging up the forum.  It's pointless and redundant....not to mention stupid.  So , you get the mega thread to clean up the mess.  If not for dumbasses like that , there would be no need for the mega thread.

I agree, and do get tired of those types of threads, but Dalton has erased any reason for those threads to be made. While the mega thread has done its purpose, I think Dalton took care of the problem himself as well. Smirk

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Johnny Cupcakes - 12-13-2015

So unfortunate. The dude was having an all-pro year. I'm hoping he can come back for the playoffs.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Luvnit2 - 12-14-2015

(12-13-2015, 08:48 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: So unfortunate.  The dude was having an all-pro year.  I'm hoping he can come back for the playoffs.

Well at least some of our troll fans are happy. They got their wish, they wanted AD to get hurt so AJ got an opportunity.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Se ky bengal - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 09:37 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Well at least some of our troll fans are happy. They got their wish, they wanted AD to get hurt so AJ got an opportunity.

They need be careful what they wish for. Best team I've seen in decades, decades! Now its possibly over :angry:

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Se ky bengal - 12-14-2015

Where is all these guys coming from since Andy got hurt? Pathetic, their coming out of the wood works.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - jj22 - 12-14-2015

Dalton's final 2015 stats 255 386 66.1 29.7 3,250 8.4 250.0 25 7 147 38.1 80T 52 11 20 106.2

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Fresno B - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 10:00 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Where is all these guys coming from since Andy got hurt? Pathetic, their coming out of the wood works.

Most likely bullied off the boards for having a contrasting opinion. Now they feel free to post without ridicule.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - jj22 - 12-14-2015

Actually you guys didn't have much to say about Dalton's career year. I think it's pretty clear to folks around here. Lame to use an injury as an excuse to resurface. But that's how some folks are. It was a tough year for Dalton haters.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Fresno B - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 10:38 AM)jj22 Wrote: Actually you guys didn't have much to say about Dalton's career year. I think it's pretty clear to folks around here. Lame to use an injury as an excuse to resurface. But that's how some folks are. It was a tough year for Dalton haters.

What is a Dalton hater?

(12-14-2015, 10:37 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Most likely bullied off the boards for having a contrasting opinion. Now they feel free to post without ridicule.

LOL Clapping

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 10:40 AM)Fresno B Wrote: What is a Dalton hater?

Rolleyes