Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: {The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} (/Thread-The-Ultimate-ANDY-DALTON-Mega-Thread)

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - fredtoast - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 02:57 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Question 2: If AJM leads us to the bowl how could Dalton be the hotter hand. How would we find out?

By watching them play.

We have already seen what Dalton is capable of.  Now we get to see what McCarron can do.

Then we compare then and see who is better.

Seems pretty simple to me.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Fresno B - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 03:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: By watching them play.

We have already seen what Dalton is capable of.  Now we get to see what McCarron can do.

Then we compare then and see who is better.

Seems pretty simple to me.

Seems dumb to me. Why would you take the hot hand out? You want Dalton to be a super bowl champ more than you want the team to.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - PhilHos - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 03:35 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Seems dumb to me. Why would you take the hot hand out? You want Dalton to be a super bowl champ more than you want the team to.

Try actually reading fred's posts. He is saying if AJM is the hot hand, then you play AJM. But, if AJM is playiing Dilfer-ish, then you put Dalton back in.

I mean, it's not like fred is talking in lawyer-speak (which I'm sure he is more than capable of).

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Shake n Blake - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 02:27 PM)Fresno B Wrote: If AJM gets us to the superbowl it's only fair. Can you imagine Dalton coming in and losing after McCarron gets us there. Riots would kick off.

Drew Bledsoe "led" the Patriots to the Super Bowl in 2001. People often forget that he started in place of an injured Tom Brady in the AFC title game. He was pretty awful in the game, but he did win. The Pats promptly benched Bledsoe for Brady (healed from injury) for the Super Bowl even though Bledsoe "led" them there.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Shake n Blake - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 07:46 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Try actually reading fred's posts. He is saying if AJM is the hot hand, then you play AJM. But, if AJM is playiing Dilfer-ish, then you put Dalton back in.
I mean, it's not like fred is talking in lawyer-speak (which I'm sure he is more than capable of).

He's being intentionally obtuse in order to frustrate you guys. Trolling 101.

(12-15-2015, 08:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote:  
He's being intentionally obtuse in order to frustrate you guys. Trolling 101.

In other words youre bet didn't fizzle out like you planned now to the attack.

(12-15-2015, 09:03 PM)Fresno B Wrote: In other words youre bet didn't fizzle out like you planned now to the attack.

It was your bet and I accepted with a stipulation. I said "as long as Dalton starts and finishes each of the remaining 4 games". That obviously didn't happen. I'm not attacking you, I'm simply stating what's obvious to us all. You're not even good at what you do. You spam hot takes way too much. 

So now that Dalton's regular season is finished, he now holds the all-time Bengals records for single season passer rating and TD/INT ratio, right?

(12-15-2015, 09:21 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote:  
It was your bet and I accepted with a stipulation. I said "as long as Dalton starts and finishes each of the remaining 4 games". That obviously didn't happen. I'm not attacking you, I'm simply stating what's obvious to us all. You're not even good at what you do. You spam hot takes way too much. 

Dead Horse bye

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - RoyleRedlegs - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 09:21 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote:  

You are probably using words he can't understand and not typing to his level of comprehension.
I've had this problem with him before. 

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Tiger Teeth - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 09:38 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Dead Horse bye

[Image: 780cc81ef71d7c0bf46db22db3938d74296319b0...f9bea4.jpg]

(12-15-2015, 09:39 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: You are probably using words he can't understand and not typing to his level of comprehension.
I've had this problem with him before. 

Youre pretty funny when i can understand you. Hilarious

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - rfaulk34 - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 02:27 PM)Fresno B Wrote: If AJM gets us to the superbowl it's only fair. Can you imagine Dalton coming in and losing after McCarron gets us there. Riots would kick off.

Apparently, you missed the part where Dalton had a league-leading 106 QB rating going into the Pitt game, with a 10-2 record on the season.

When Dalton is healthy, he's the starting QB. Whenever that happens. 

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Se ky bengal - 12-16-2015

(12-15-2015, 11:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Apparently, you missed the part where Dalton had a league-leading 106 QB rating going into the Pitt game, with a 10-2 record on the season.

When Dalton is healthy, he's the starting QB. Whenever that happens. 

Give it up rFaulk, now you're going be labeled a bully  LOL

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Essex Johnson - 12-16-2015

Fair ??  so play the inferior QB is fair ??  sorry just don;t see it.. Dalton is our starter .. AJ is our backup.. a few games is not going to change that. 

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Se ky bengal - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 11:10 AM)I Essex Johnson Wrote: Fair ??  so play the inferior QB is fair ??  sorry just don;t see it.. Dalton is our starter .. AJ is our backup.. a few games is not going to change that. 

Exactly. Fair??  LOL Sit your ass down Dalton, it's not fair we play you.  Rolleyes This isn't pop warner, AJM will more than likely pick up a few wins along the way. This is Dalton's team. AJ is doing exactly what he's paid to do. Step in for him while he's out. 

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Essex Johnson - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 11:21 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Exactly. Fair??  LOL Sit your ass down Dalton, it's not fair we play you.  Rolleyes This isn't pop warner, AJM will more than likely pick up a few wins along the way. This is Dalton's team. AJ is doing exactly what he's paid to do. Step in for him while he's out. 
Good post.. teams have backup QBs exactly for this reason... do you think Romo would be sitting out the playoffs if Dallas had made it with their backup.. nope.. so why would we sit out Dalton... makes no sense but some on here tend to forget about that. 

I am hoping AJ can lead us to the playoffs.. if so it again will show why this team has turned the corner as a smart franchise by drafting a QB that can actually play in this league.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - XenoMorph - 12-16-2015

So next offseason do we send dalton thru some tackle drills? just a few...

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - PhilHos - 12-16-2015

(12-15-2015, 07:46 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Try actually reading fred's posts. He is saying if AJM is the hot hand, then you play AJM. But, if AJM is playiing Dilfer-ish, then you put Dalton back in.

I have to quote myself here since Fresno B is too much of a ***** to respond to me publicly instead of via negative rep (which, oddly enough, is still somewhat public).

Fresno B's response (via neg rep) is: "You didnt read that cause he didn't say it"

To which I will simply reply with:
(12-15-2015, 02:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I say play the QB who is performing the best.

This is getting ridiculous in how often and easily you are corrected.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - XenoMorph - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 03:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I have to quote myself here since Fresno B is too much of a ***** to respond to me publicly instead of via negative rep (which, oddly enough, is still somewhat public).

Fresno B's response (via neg rep) is: "You didnt read that cause he didn't say it"

To which I will simply reply with:

This is getting ridiculous in how often and easily you are corrected.

[img]http://img.sparknotes.com/content/sparklife/sparktalk/2014/goldstar_LargeWide.jpg[/img]