Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: {The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} (/Thread-The-Ultimate-ANDY-DALTON-Mega-Thread)

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - GreenCornBengal - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 03:44 PM)Hammerthis Wrote: Here they come! The Fredtoast Brigade........charge!

Nah. Me and Fred rarely get along... we just both dislike stupidity.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Hammerthis - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 03:45 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Nah. Me and Fred rarely get along... we just both dislike stupidity.

Then why are you engaging a conversation you yourself deem "stupid"? Mellow

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Hammerthis - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 12:50 PM)I\m Wyche Wrote: Son!  Where you been?

Honestly? Avoidance of the obvious smack talk. Wink

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - GreenCornBengal - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 03:51 PM)Hammerthis Wrote: Then why are you engaging a conversation you yourself deem "stupid"? Mellow

Good question. I guess I felt the need to correct a moron who trolls on gameday. Get outta here scrub.

PEACE

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - OSUfan - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:10 AM)Hammerthis Wrote: LMAO....the first sentence in your post describes your motto to a tee. Attack, attack, attack anyone not excited about Andy leading this team to a SB. 
Yes, I think AJM is smarter than Andy, and no, that's not bashing!
Not to beat-up on Andy (God loves him), but whenever he's microphoned-up on the sideline or during an interview, he comes across off center.

Not really sure I attacked you but if playing the poor victim role makes you feel good then sure. I merely pointed out how completely typical your post was. If offended by such then I would suggest not making such completely typical posts...
I also find it laughable that you make comments about the intellect of Dalton yet then state it is not an attack. Again completely typical. As stated somethings will never change.

(01-09-2016, 12:50 PM)Wyche Wrote: Son!  Where you been?

Just thought a break from things such as the majority of the posts in this thread would be nice. Comforting to know that no matter how long you stay away you will be greeted by the same old same old upon your return.

(01-09-2016, 04:23 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Not really sure I attacked you but if playing the poor victim role makes you feel good then sure. I merely pointed out how completely typical your post was. If offended by such then I would suggest not making such completely typical posts...
I also find it laughable that you make comments about the intellect of Dalton yet then state it is not an attack. Again completely typical. As stated somethings will never change.

It really is OSUfan! Excessive-stirring of the pot as only he can.
Welcome back big guy, Fred needs more boots on the ground asap! ThumbsUp

(01-09-2016, 04:52 PM)Hammerthis Wrote: It really is OSUfan! Excessive-stirring of the pot as only he can.
Welcome back big guy, Fred needs more boots on the ground asap! ThumbsUp

Another thing that has not changed with you. Not addressing the content of the post rather attacking people such as myself and Fred all the while playing the victim role. Same old same old.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Stormborn - 01-09-2016

Wish you were out there 1-4.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - BengalChris - 01-10-2016

(01-09-2016, 08:29 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Wish you were out there 1-4.

Unlikely. This team finds a way to lose in the playoffs every time and Dalton has done his share of that.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Stormborn - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 02:39 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Unlikely. This team finds a way to lose in the playoffs every time and Dalton has done his share of that.

What does this mean? It's unlikely that I wanted our starting QB out there?

Personally I'd say that was very likely.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - BengalChris - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 02:52 AM)Stormborn Wrote: What does this mean? It's unlikely that I wanted our starting QB out there?

Personally I'd say that was very likely.

1-4 means 1 win and 4 losses, no?

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Stormborn - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 02:54 AM)BengalChris Wrote: 1-4 means 1 win and 4 losses, no?

1-4 as in #14.

I say players numbers as if they were two different numbers sometimes, but I see why you were confused, even in the Andy thread.

(01-10-2016, 02:58 AM)Stormborn Wrote: 1-4 as in #14.

I say players numbers as if they were two different numbers sometimes, but I see why you were confused, even in the Andy thread.

Well, that wasn't clear at all.

(01-10-2016, 03:02 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Well, that wasn't clear at all.

It's been a long day man I'm sorry, have a good night.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - jj22 - 01-10-2016

Dalton will never admit it but he's probably happy his name isn't involved in this historic loss for this franchise.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Shake n Blake - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 03:40 AM)jj22 Wrote: Dalton will never admit it but he's probably happy his name isn't involved in this historic loss for this franchise.

Dalton was out and the choking continued. 3 fumbles and a pick for McCarron, 5 fumbles total, 2 false starts for Whit, o-line was terrible, Burfict and Pacman with 2 silly penalties, etc etc.

Dalton isn't the problem, nor is any other player. It's the man who coaches this undiscipled mess.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - jj22 - 01-10-2016

I agree Shake. The lack of accountability comes form the top. Higher than Marvin. Brown set the tone that a strong regular season is all that matters. That's why Marvin has had his job so long without a playoff win, why the players gave him the Gatorade bath last week.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - wolfkaosaun - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 03:46 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dalton was out and the choking continued. 3 fumbles and a pick for McCarron, 5 fumbles total, 2 false starts for Whit, o-line was terrible, Burfict and Pacman with 2 silly penalties, etc etc.

Dalton isn't the problem, nor is any other player. It's the man who coaches this undiscipled mess.

Yep.

Sure, Dalton deserves his criticism for numerous plays he's had in the post season. But even with the game in hand, this is what happens.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - TexasorBusted - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 05:28 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Yep.

Sure, Dalton deserves his criticism for numerous plays he's had in the post season. But even with the game in hand, this is what happens.

^^This. I can only think of two times the Bengals defense has actually stopped a final drive this year. First was against the Chargers and the second was against the Steelers in Pittsburgh. That last stop in Pittsburgh required an incomplete pass when time expired.

They couldn't stop Palmer, Brock Osweiler three times, TJ Yates off the bench, EJ Manual before half, Nick Foles before half, Johnny Football before half in the first game, and probably others I can't think of.

When a stop is needed, this defense failed almost every time in 2015. And that's not on Dalton or McCarron.