Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: {The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} (/Thread-The-Ultimate-ANDY-DALTON-Mega-Thread)

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - jj22 - 02-11-2016

Dalton still not cleared. Never a chance he would have returned during playoffs.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/10/andy-dalton-still-hasnt-thrown-since-thumb-injury/

Sounds like the team played the injury like the dreaded bone bruise diagnosis.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - pally - 02-11-2016

Once they were out of the playoffs, there was no need to hurry the rehab. The article doesn't say he couldn't throw just that he hasn't.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - BengalChris - 02-11-2016

My take from the article is that the SB was iffy for him to play in. Certainly there was no way he was coming back for the second round of the playoffs. Could AJM have gotten us past NE? Not so sure. Then we'd have had to go back to Denver and I actually believe we'd have had a half decent chance in that one.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - pally - 02-15-2016

Andy's luggage has gone missing again

Andy DaltonVerified account
‏@andydalton14
I can't make this up... #bagsearch2016 is back on. @AmericanAir it's your turn to find the luggage now #unbelievable @jjdalton5

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - BengalChris - 02-15-2016

(02-15-2016, 09:28 PM)pally Wrote: Andy's luggage has gone missing again  

Andy DaltonVerified account
‏@andydalton14
I can't make this up... #bagsearch2016 is back on. @AmericanAir it's your turn to find the luggage now #unbelievable @jjdalton5

I guess it was intercepted. Ninja

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - CINwillWIN - 02-18-2016

Twitter...a public way to find luggage:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2617028-cincinnati-bengals-qb-andy-daltons-luggage-gets-lost-for-2nd-time-in-a-week

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Hammerthis - 02-22-2016

(02-18-2016, 03:04 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Twitter...a public way to find luggage:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2617028-cincinnati-bengals-qb-andy-daltons-luggage-gets-lost-for-2nd-time-in-a-week

Two times in a week?? Shocked  I guess lost luggage is the new, "look at me, see what I can do?"....thing. 

Andy Dalton is Awesome - CageTheBengal - 03-22-2016

( I forgot the mega Dalton thread still existed. )

Considering how much he was talked about when he was playing average I think it's only fair to give him credit for stepping up last season. He made some great plays last year and hopefully he will continue to rise. Before he went down the team was #1 in the AFC. No surprise with these kind of stats and the talent around him.

66.1%, 3250 yards, 25 TDs, 7 INTs and 106.2 rating

Not only did he prove himself on the field and should've shut up a lot of critics but he showed how he's the man off of the field. Guys like Terrel Suggs left his team after his injury but not Dalton. He stuck around to give advice and guide McCarron. He hasn't gotten bitter about being booed at a charity softball game (classy.) and the unfair criticism that has come his way from team loses. He's humble and gets the job done.

Go Dalton! You are the Bengals franchise QB and have my utmost respect. Tiger

[Image: 09BENGALSweb-master675.jpg]

RE: Andy Dalton is Awesome - PDub80 - 03-22-2016

(03-22-2016, 12:13 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: ( I forgot  the mega Dalton thread still existed. )

Considering how much he was talked about when he was playing average I think it's only fair to give him credit for stepping up last season. He made some great plays last year and hopefully he will continue to rise. Before he went down the team was #1 in the AFC. No surprise with these kind of stats and the talent around him.

66.1%, 3250 yards, 25 TDs, 7 INTs and 106.2 rating

Not only did he prove himself on the field and should've shut up a lot of critics but he showed how he's the man off of the field. Guys like Terrel Suggs left his team after his injury but not Dalton. He stuck around to give advice and guide McCarron. He hasn't gotten bitter about being booed at a charity softball game (classy.) and the unfair criticism that has come his way from team loses. He's humble and gets the job done.

Go Dalton! You are the Bengals franchise QB and have my utmost respect. Tiger

[Image: 09BENGALSweb-master675.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg]

RE: Andy Dalton is Awesome - milksheikh - 03-22-2016

Haven't seen a Andy Dalton thread in ages.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Vas Deferens - 03-22-2016

(03-22-2016, 12:37 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Haven't seen a Andy Dalton thread in ages.

he's busy working with Tom House, learning not to throw the ball at opposing DL's junk.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - milksheikh - 03-22-2016

(03-22-2016, 12:40 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: he's busy working with Tom House, learning not to throw the ball at opposing DL's junk.

has he worked on tackling as well? It comes in VERY handy as a qb.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - CageTheBengal - 03-22-2016

(03-22-2016, 12:37 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Haven't seen a Andy Dalton thread in ages.

It's impossible to keep up with this thread.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Shake n Blake - 03-22-2016

(03-22-2016, 12:41 PM)milksheikh Wrote: has he worked on tackling as well? It comes in VERY handy as a qb.

Maybe he should get Cam Newton to give him a few pointers.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - GreenCornBengal - 04-11-2016

Andy is a multi sport stud. Dayum.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEE-c6_tOKT/

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Shake n Blake - 04-15-2016

The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread is CLOSED until further notice.

You can now make new Andy threads in JN. Enjoy!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Dalton - RASCAL - 11-20-2016

I'd like to personally thank Dalton for us losing our franchise receiver with yet ANOTHER Dalton duck high pass. Green should have just let the damn thing sail over his head!

Dalton is just as much of a problem for this teams meltdown as the rest of these lazy losers!

EFF em ALL!!! Coaches included!

RE: Dalton - Butchie Tiger - 11-20-2016

We Will Never Win anything worthwhile with Dalton........most un-clutch QB in the NFL !!!!

RE: Dalton - THE PISTONS - 11-20-2016

He's not a great QB by any means...he's about average to slightly above average I'd say...but with the bad offensive line we have and no running game...he's behind the 8-ball.

RE: Dalton - Fan_in_Kettering - 11-20-2016

Andy Dalton is the best leader and among the most inspiring quarterbacks the Bengals have ever had. I'm a big fan and I think he can win a Super Bowl with Cincinnati given a better supporting cast. Today, however, Andy lost this game. His offensive line pass blocked half decently but his throws were just awful; usually behind receivers or into the hands of a Buffalo defender. This is fixable and in order to have a chance to win the AFC North, he'll have to get things together to beat the Ravens.