Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: {The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} (/Thread-The-Ultimate-ANDY-DALTON-Mega-Thread)

RE: Dalton - ah5 - 11-20-2016

Dalton is the last thing we need to think about replacing..... He's above average.

RE: Dalton - RASCAL - 11-20-2016

(11-20-2016, 06:34 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Andy Dalton is the best leader and among the most inspiring quarterbacks the Bengals have ever had.  I'm a big fan and I think he can win a Super Bowl with Cincinnati given a better supporting cast.  Today, however, Andy lost this game.  His offensive line pass blocked half decently but his throws were just awful; usually behind receivers or into the hands of a Buffalo defender.  This is fixable and in order to have a chance to win the AFC North, he'll have to get things together to beat the Ravens.

he MIGHT be 3rd among the most "inspiring" QB's the Bengals have ever had. I say 4th personally and he is to blame for the loss of our franchise receiver today!

RE: Dalton - Gamma Ray Tan - 11-20-2016

Dalton is not the problem

RE: Dalton - Pat5775 - 11-20-2016

Dalton had his worst day in years today. For once, he had time to make throws but often put the ball in horrible spots. I don't know exactly how windy it was in Cincy today but his delivery looked off. Whatever rattled him today, be it AJ's injury or personal problems (his wife posted a few inspiring posts on Instagram that seemed to be an effort to cheer him up) or just losing in general, he needs to be mentally tougher. If he can't do that, well... What good is he?

RE: Dalton - Derrick - 11-20-2016

(11-20-2016, 06:40 PM)RASCAL Wrote: He MIGHT be 3rd among the most "inspiring" QB's the Bengals have ever had. I say 4th personally and he is to blame for the loss of our franchise receiver today!

Green has been very lucky all season long since he is double teamed and the only reliable receiver. Sadly it finally caught up with him today. He would have been the difference today and brought home a win.

I like Dalton, but his game has gone downhill this season (along with everything else). Of course he has to let the ball go in 1/2 the time any other quick-release QB has to because the defenders are ALWAYS in his face. However, he almost got Tyler Eimhurt killed today too.

Missed opportunities (and blocks) all day long. The whole defense and special teams look slow. Time to clean house. Call me in 10 years when Mikey and this coaching staff are gone. Sick

RE: Dalton - motoarch - 11-20-2016

Dalton is not the issue. Move along.

RE: Dalton - Atomic Orange - 11-20-2016

What is a offensive line?

So they protected him "ok" today. Still, i believe they have thrown off his entire game.

Not to mention his coaches aren't very good.

Tom Brady would look mediocre on this team.

RE: Dalton - CageTheBengal - 11-20-2016

You mean Dalton isn't playing at an elite level after being knocked around like a ragdoll all season? I for one am shocked!

(11-20-2016, 06:58 PM)motoarch Wrote: Dalton is not the issue.  Move along.

STFU! you move along!

(11-20-2016, 07:04 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: You mean Dalton isn't playing at an elite level after being knocked around like a ragdoll all season? I for one am shocked!

TODAY Dalton got our franchise receiver KNOCKED OUT OF THE GAME!! your reading comp is below average obviously!

be shocked about that!

RE: Dalton - SunsetBengal - 11-20-2016

On any team with even a semblance of an OL unit, Andy is a superstar, ladies man, all the chicks dig him, even the old ones..

RE: Dalton - jj22 - 11-20-2016

Dalton has digressed. But you can point to enough things around him to justify why. Hopefully a fresh start will be good for him too.

RE: Dalton - CageTheBengal - 11-20-2016

(11-20-2016, 07:07 PM)RASCAL Wrote: TODAY Dalton got our franchise receiver KNOCKED OUT OF THE GAME!! your reading comp is below average obviously!

be shocked about that!

Chevy Chase is a twat.

RE: Dalton - bengalguy71 - 11-20-2016

It was only a matter of time. These Yahoos will probably be at the Eagles games throwing Dalton Jerseys on the field!!

It's amazing how losing a silly stupid football game can bring out the foolishness in some people!

RE: Dalton - Nicomo Cosca - 11-20-2016

[Image: 30550314f044d524962bfa95df8d92716d1b0fe6...86b972.jpg]

RE: Dalton - Brownshoe - 11-20-2016

(11-20-2016, 07:07 PM)RASCAL Wrote: TODAY Dalton got our franchise receiver KNOCKED OUT OF THE GAME!! your reading comp is below average obviously!

be shocked about that!

Oh wow... A receiver got hit by a defender. I didn't know that happened in football. Dalton didn't get Green hurt.

(11-20-2016, 07:09 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Chevy Chase is a twat.

your father has one also!

RE: Dalton - rfaulk34 - 11-20-2016

YOU WATCH YOUR DAMN MOUTH!!!!!

RE: Dalton - bfine32 - 11-20-2016

Take that back immediately. 

As to the OP: Andy had a poor game. They are happening less and less frequently. 

RE: Dalton - Big Boss - 11-20-2016

Someone seems upset.