Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: {The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} (/Thread-The-Ultimate-ANDY-DALTON-Mega-Thread)

RE: Dalton - RASCAL - 11-20-2016

I know guys, I'm trying, but I have had it with the foolish injuries that we have. This one I blame on Dalton because all to often his duck high passes are gonna get someone hurt. Today it did. I love me some AJ Green. He is a franchise receiver and I hope he goes to another team soon so he will have a real chance at a SB! It sure ain't happenin here!

RE: Dalton - motoarch - 11-20-2016

(11-20-2016, 07:05 PM)RASCAL Wrote: STFU! you move along!

Grow up; you're acting like a baby. 

RE: Dalton - Bilbo Saggins - 11-20-2016

When I see people trying to shift the blame to Dalton and Burfict it really makes me question whether or not people are watching the same games as I am. Is he the perfect QB every game? No. Is he really the reason for the losing record or for the injury? No way.

RE: Dalton - Nicomo Cosca - 11-20-2016

(11-20-2016, 07:43 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: When I see people trying to shift the blame to Dalton and Burfict it really makes me question whether or not people are watching the same games as I am. Is he the perfect QB every game? No. Is he really the reason for the losing record or for the injury? No way.

Who the hell is trying to blame Burfict? He's played 2 great games in a row now. Along with Dre Kirkpatrick he's been one of the only bright spots of the D this season. 

The parroting about his weight has been annoying, but once people find a narrative they stick with it. Burfict and Dalton aren't the problem though. 

This teams problems are:
Bad Oline 
Bad kicker 
Bad running game 
Not enough from our skill players other than AJ 
Bad coaching 
D-line not getting any pressure 

RE: Dalton - JumboTron - 11-20-2016

(11-20-2016, 07:36 PM)motoarch Wrote: Grow up; you're acting like a baby. 

Don't worry, I bet your dad can beat up his dad.

RE: Dalton - BigPapaKain - 11-20-2016

I must've missed the part where Dalton cut Green's hamstring. Was it during a TV timeout?

RE: Dalton - Millhouse - 11-20-2016

Meh he had a bad game. Dont know if he will ever be good enough to carry a team (especially in the playoffs), but if he has a lot of good players around him doing their job, he can win a lot of games.

RE: Dalton - SHRacerX - 11-20-2016

(11-20-2016, 06:26 PM)RASCAL Wrote: I'd like to personally thank Dalton for us losing our franchise receiver with yet ANOTHER Dalton duck high pass. Green should have just let the damn thing sail over his head!

Dalton is just as much of a problem for this teams meltdown as the rest of these lazy losers!

EFF em ALL!!! Coaches included!

I disagree completely...Dalton put the ball where only AJ could catch it and he had more than enough time to secure it and get covered up before a hit.  He hurt his hamstring before the ball even got there, coming out of his break.  That is not on Dalton at all, and neither was the lack of a running game, horrible play calling, and receivers having balls go through their hands for an INT.

Don't let facts get in the way of your hate, though.  Enjoy blaming the one guy that is playing with heart.  

RE: Dalton - Shake n Blake - 11-20-2016

Andy Dalton is a good QB. Good QBs have bad games, and today falls in that category. Overall, Dalton has had a fine season, but how long can he hold up when the team around him is in shambles? No run game, injured/new receivers, historically bad o-line...

All things considered, I'm still proud of his performance this year. He's kept us in almost every game, and he's done so almost by himself.

(11-20-2016, 08:10 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I disagree completely...Dalton put the ball where only AJ could catch it and he had more than enough time to secure it and get covered up before a hit.  He hurt his hamstring before the ball even got there, coming out of his break.  That is not on Dalton at all, and neither was the lack of a running game, horrible play calling, and receivers having balls go through their hands for an INT.

Don't let facts get in the way of your hate, though.  Enjoy blaming the one guy that is playing with heart.  

I don't care whether any of you agree or not. I was there and I saw what happened in person! THAT PASS was as usual too effin high and as AJ always does he jumped up to get it. He came down hard because of the PASS! The PASS was thrown by Dalton.
I've been saying this same thing all along that Dalton is gonna get someone HURT with the duck high passes. And sure enough, guess who? Green did not hurt himself in the route break. I will be the first to apologize if he did!

(11-20-2016, 08:00 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I must've missed the part where Dalton cut Green's hamstring. Was it during a TV timeout?

not really, but you sure do miss parts of the game as evidenced by some of your posts!

RE: Dalton - masonbengals fan - 11-20-2016

Not Andy's best game. But he didn't get AJ hurt.

(11-20-2016, 10:06 PM)RASCAL Wrote: not really, but you sure do miss parts of the game as evidenced by some of your posts!

Perhaps. But at least I don't blame fluke injuries on the normal whipping boys like some baby back *****.

So I guess we both have things we have to work on.

RE: Dalton - Nately120 - 11-20-2016

(11-20-2016, 10:15 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Perhaps. But at least I don't blame fluke injuries on the normal whipping boys like some baby back *****.

So I guess we both have things we have to work on.

Baby back ribs?

(11-20-2016, 10:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Baby back ribs?

I can't even think of a profane way to reference ribs.

Chest **** bones?

RE: Dalton - OrlandoBengal - 11-20-2016

Out of all the problems this team has, and there are many, Andy Dalton is not one of them. He did not get A.J. Green hurt today. News flash... not every throw is going to be perfect. When you look at the number he has put up, and consider what is going on around him, the season overall has been pretty impressive.

RE: Dalton - SHRacerX - 11-20-2016

(11-20-2016, 10:04 PM)RASCAL Wrote: I don't care whether any of you agree or not. I was there and I saw what happened in person! THAT PASS was as usual too effin high and as AJ always does he jumped up to get it. He came down hard because of the PASS! The PASS was thrown by Dalton.
I've been saying this same thing all along that Dalton is gonna get someone HURT with the duck high passes. And sure enough, guess who? Green did not hurt himself in the route break. I will be the first to apologize if he did!

I'm glad you don't care, because I would rather not have the support of someone who just blindly places the blame for every stupid thing at the feet of the QB, who has been getting pounded, has no running game, has one WR that could get separation (sorry, HAD), and still keeps playing very well.  

RE: Dalton - treee - 11-20-2016

Dalton had a bad game. He has been in a slump. His supporting cast has been absolute crap, but even then sometimes you have to make it work anyway. He was not able to do that today. He had some decent throwing opportunities today but he seems reluctant to throw contested catches to anyone but Green.

RE: Dalton - Shake n Blake - 11-21-2016

(11-20-2016, 10:04 PM)RASCAL Wrote: I don't care whether any of you agree or not. I was there and I saw what happened in person! THAT PASS was as usual too effin high and as AJ always does he jumped up to get it. He came down hard because of the PASS! The PASS was thrown by Dalton.

If what you said were true, AJ Green would have a career littered with injuries. Calm yourself and think rationally...

(11-20-2016, 10:18 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Out of all the problems this team has, and there are many, Andy Dalton is not one of them.  He did not get A.J. Green hurt today. News flash... not every throw is going to be perfect.  When you look at the number he has put up, and consider what is going on around him, the season overall has been pretty impressive.

This would be an example of thinking rationally.

(11-20-2016, 11:00 PM)treee Wrote: Dalton had a bad game. He has been in a slump. His supporting cast has been absolute crap, but even then sometimes you have to make it work anyway. He was not able to do that today. He had some decent throwing opportunities today but he seems reluctant to throw contested catches to anyone but Green.

I've also noticed that Dalton doesn't risk much contested stuff at anyone other than Green. In a way, I feel he's more conservative this year than last. Wish he'd let it rip...or Zamp would let him let it rip.

RE: Dalton - RASCAL - 11-21-2016

(11-20-2016, 10:55 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I'm glad you don't care, because I would rather not have the support of someone who just blindly places the blame for every stupid thing at the feet of the QB, who has been getting pounded, has no running game, has one WR that could get separation (sorry, HAD), and still keeps playing very well.  

I will NOT ever make any excuses for Dalton. As for the blindness, it's all yours for your blind love for him!