Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: {The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} (/Thread-The-Ultimate-ANDY-DALTON-Mega-Thread)

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - CageTheBengal - 12-12-2016

Really happy we have a franchise QB because it doesn't sound like there are many options in the draft.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - Shake n Blake - 12-21-2016

Dalton is now a long shot to break his own franchise yardage record. He'd need to average 291 yards in the last 2 games. He is however a virtual lock to hit the 4000 yard mark, as he only needs 288 yards in 2 games. He's already been sacked the 2nd most times in his career, but now looks unlikely unlikely to top the 2012 total of 46 sacks (they're 9 away). Dalton has tied his career high of 4 rushing TDs (3rd time), but it looks like he may have a career low in pass TDs.

As it stands, his passer rating is the 2nd best of his career.

RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS ANDY DALTON' Mega Thread} - BengalChris - 12-26-2016

(12-21-2016, 01:03 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dalton is now a long shot to break his own franchise yardage record. He'd need to average 291 yards in the last 2 games. He is however a virtual lock to hit the 4000 yard mark, as he only needs 288 yards in 2 games. He's already been sacked the 2nd most times in his career, but now looks unlikely unlikely to top the 2012 total of 46 sacks (they're 9 away). Dalton has tied his career high of 4 rushing TDs (3rd time), but it looks like he may have a career low in pass TDs.

As it stands, his passer rating is the 2nd best of his career.

All behind a horrible OL.

Ogbuehi, all by himself, takes the OL down 15 notches just by being out there. 

I give Dalton credit for keeping it together. When Luck has had a horrible OL he looks like an average QB or even sub-average. Prescott looks great behind a top OL.

It's tough to look good at QB or RB when your OL just goes out there and rolls over for the opposing defenses.

***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Marlon23 - 09-10-2017

Vent here if you want to vent about Andy Dalton, so a million and one threads do not pop up.

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - THE PISTONS - 09-10-2017

Pretty much when a QB gets sacked 5 times and hurried a bunch...they look bad.

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - RoyleRedlegs - 09-10-2017

Andy is 100% always prone to these games. Shouldn't be surprised he had a turd of a game
OL took a dump the first drive. He was shell shocked then looked like shit.
He is who he is.

Still the best option at QB right now for us.

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Vas Deferens - 09-10-2017

He has overly styled red hair and wears a wedding ring on the field. What can you expect from someone that cares more about outward appearances than their ability to perform?

He's trash. Throw him in the licking.

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Atomic Orange - 09-10-2017

As a Dalton supporter I have no problem starting AJM. He'll suck too and I'll be back to say i told you so.

Edit to be more clear:
Zampese and the Piano man suck

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-10-2017

[Image: 69f4465a4e7004da9147c7da8661ba5017ed5d13...80d037.jpg]

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - PhilHos - 09-10-2017

There's no defending his horrible play today. Clearly, Dalton is not an elite QB and will never win a championship by himself; he'll always need good players around him, or at the very least, a decent offensive line.

With that said, Dalton doesn't suck and there's no one currently on this team that could do a better job than Dalton right now until the front office fixes the OL.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Nately120 - 09-10-2017

Dalton and a some of his teammates aren't good enough to overcome the weight of an organization that isn't in it to win. We declared victory in 2011, but jettisoning Dillion, Palmer, Chad, late-era Boomer, Whit, Gresham, Eifert (soon), Zietler, Whitworth, and so on didn't fix anything. We keep acting like everyone who gives it a shot here and then departs is a money-grubbing quitter who just isn't man enough to gut it out and win it all for the Bengals.

If things don't change soon we're going to have a hard time convincing ourselves that Dalton and Green and our defensive names are cowardly losers, too.

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Vas Deferens - 09-10-2017

0-2. Sounds about right.

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - bengalfan74 - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 06:35 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Andy is 100% always prone to these games. Shouldn't be surprised he had a turd of a game
OL took a dump the first drive. He was shell shocked then looked like shit.
He is who he is.

Still the best option at QB right now for us.

I concur,

Dalton stunk the place up, no doubt. And there's little doubt he's gonna stink all season unless we find an O-line on Ebay

(09-10-2017, 07:23 PM)PhilHos Wrote: There's no defending his horrible play today. Clearly, Dalton is not an elite QB and will never win a championship by himself; he'll always need good players around him, or at the very least, a decent offensive line.

With that said, Dalton doesn't suck and there's no one currently  on this team that could do a better job than Dalton right now until the front office fixes the OL.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Yup

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - chopperbobby - 09-10-2017

Not an Andy fan here. But O line sucked. D was 4 yards deep at snap. Receiver did not help. Looked lik they run routes then just stop. No scrambling when dalton in trouble. They need to help out some

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Rattler - 09-10-2017

This dumb ass needs to go before anything improves.

[Image: alexander_zoom.jpg]

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - bengalfan74 - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 07:52 PM)Rattler Wrote: This dumb ass needs to go before anything improves.

[Image: alexander_zoom.jpg]

And the one below this one !

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Beaker - 09-10-2017

I think folks around her have forgotten that every so often, Bad Andy shows up for a game.

As for those complaining about the O line giving up 5 sacks....the browns O line with their all pro Ts and their $12 million G gave up 5 sacks today also.

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - CKwi88 - 09-10-2017

Glad to see some reason in this thread.

No doubt that Andy dropped a massive turd out there on the field. That said, he was getting his ass kicked all freaking game.

I personally want to know who it was that called a play cognizant that our turnstile of a LT would be 1v1 with the future hall of famer Terrell Suggs. We were spoiled with Whit.

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - bfine32 - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 07:56 PM)Beaker Wrote: I think folks around her have forgotten that every so often, Bad Andy shows up for a game.

As for those complaining about the O line giving up 5 sacks....the browns O line with their all pro Ts and their $12 million G gave up 5 sacks today also.

I thought I saw where Jax had 10 sacks today. 

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Nately120 - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 07:56 PM)Beaker Wrote: I think folks around her have forgotten that every so often, Bad Andy shows up for a game.

The Browns came within 3 points of beating the Steelers.  I find it hard to believe Kiser in his first ever NFL game is man enough to overcome pressure and "super fast release vet Dalton" melts down. Hell, a veteran defense against a virgin rookie QB could get 5 sacks in its sleep...or something.

We had Eifert, AJ, and Mixon to baffle and dazzle the lousy Ravens and welp, we got a big 0 points.  0 points at home in today's NFL where playing defense is a 15+ yard penalty.  It boggles the mind.