Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: {The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread} (/Thread-The-Ultimate-ANDY-DALTON-Mega-Thread)

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Shake n Blake - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 07:50 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: Not an Andy fan here.  But O line sucked. D was 4 yards deep at snap. Receiver did not help. Looked lik they run routes then just stop.  No scrambling when dalton in trouble.  They need to help out some

Yeah 5 sacks, hella pressure, receivers covered, predictable routes.

He could've handled it better, but I don't know any QBs that would be good in such conditions.

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Nately120 - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 08:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah 5 sacks, hella pressure, receivers covered, predictable routes.

He could've handled it better, but I don't know any QBs that would be good in such conditions.

We shall see what Dalton does in response.  Here is the simplified story of Marvin's QBs (he's been pretty fortunate to have 2 decent ones who are mostly available in my opinion).  Dalton seems to be on year two of step 5, so we shall see what happens.

1.  draft QB
2.  hey, he looks pretty good.
3.  we could win it all this year!  INJURED BY STEELERS
4.  O-line deteriorates
5.  QB gets pummeled
6.  QB leaves, next QB will sack up and get it done

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - CornerBlitz - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 08:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The Browns came within 3 points of beating the Steelers.  I find it hard to believe Kiser in his first ever NFL game is man enough to overcome pressure and "super fast release vet Dalton" melts down.  Hell, a veteran defense against a virgin rookie QB could get 5 sacks in its sleep...or something.

We had Eifert, AJ, and Mixon to baffle and dazzle the lousy Ravens and welp, we got a big 0 points.  0 points at home in today's NFL where playing defense is a 15+ yard penalty.  It boggles the mind.

We have way too many weapons on offense to look like that. Lots of blame to go around but in terms of personnel, it has to start with the QB. He's the leader, touches the ball on every play. 5 turnovers is unacceptable.

Dalton played great in 2015 so I gave him a pass last year but perhaps 2015 was just an aberration.  The guy really needs to step up if we are ever going to make a legitimate run. 

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Sweetness - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 08:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah 5 sacks, hella pressure, receivers covered, predictable routes.

The constant pressure didn't start until they knew we were going to be in passing situations which was a result of Daltons poor play. Sacks aren't just on the Oline and Dalton missed numerous throws which lead to why they could just continually rush. 

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - rfaulk34 - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 08:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We shall see what Dalton does in response.  Here is the simplified story of Marvin's QBs (he's been pretty fortunate to have 2 decent ones who are mostly available in my opinion).  Dalton seems to be on year two of step 5, so we shall see what happens.

1.  draft QB
2.  hey, he looks pretty good.
3.  we could win it all this year!  INJURED BY STEELERS
4.  O-line deteriorates
5.  QB gets pummeled
6.  QB leaves, next QB will sack up and get it done

Like i've always said...

Third rebuilt is the charm!!

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Andy2AJ - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 07:11 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: He has overly styled red hair and wears a wedding ring on the field. What can you expect from someone that cares more about outward appearances than their ability to perform?

He's trash. Throw him in the licking.

I've always wondered why he has to show his undying love for his wife on the field. I guess they are both worried a 300 pound lineman or Michael Sam may ask him out while on the field. If he would put as much effort into his job as he does into his appearance we would have tom Brady on our team.

(09-10-2017, 08:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Like i've always said...

Third rebuilt is the charm!!

As long as we keep Marvin around.  I'd hate to leave the next young talented crop of players that are totally going to be better than all the losers Mike Brown had give up on him in the past 26 years coached up by the next Bruce Coslet!

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Ricky Spanish - 09-10-2017

50% Dalton sucking and 50% he offensive line sucking.

I haven't seen Andy play this bad in a long time.

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Clappington - 09-10-2017

Like lots of people been saying he was trash, although I started liking him a lot in 2015. Last year was rough and this year no who knows what we have coming.

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 09:49 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: 50% Dalton sucking and 50% he offensive line sucking.

I haven't seen Andy play this bad in a long time.

Pretty much this....and Zampese couldn't call a Tecmo Bowl game.  Over and over....the announcers talked about no separation.....and looked like the D was in the huddle with us. What's that speak to?  QB? Or OC?  Y'all make the call.

(09-10-2017, 08:42 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: I've always wondered why he has to show his undying love for his wife on the field. I guess they are both worried a 300 pound lineman or Michael Sam may ask him out while on the field. If he would put as much effort into his job as he does into his appearance we would have tom Brady on our team.

Pppffffttttt!!!!! Do you know how many guys wear those?  Derek Carr wears one....many others. You guys put too much stock into some silly ass shit right there. Come on Vas....lol.

(09-10-2017, 06:35 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Pretty much when a QB gets sacked 5 times and hurried a bunch...they look bad.

Yeah....one pick to the DB was a bad decision...but hell...DB look like he knew the ***** play. Bad pass to Mosely....but also good play by the backer.  The other two were tipped balls...one under extreme duress. Og made 80 year old Suggs like an in prime LT after a hooker, 8 ball, and 500 units of roids.  ***** PATHETIC.

(09-10-2017, 08:23 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: We have way too many weapons on offense to look like that. Lots of blame to go around but in terms of personnel, it has to start with the QB. He's the leader, touches the ball on every play. 5 turnovers is unacceptable.

Dalton played great in 2015 so I gave him a pass last year but perhaps 2015 was just an aberration.  The guy really needs to step up if we are ever going to make a legitimate run. 

Realistically....I don't see it happening with the shit show up front...and this bum of an OC.

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - OrangeLacroix - 09-10-2017

What flashy skill player can we draft next year for Andy? It'll be another top 10 pick!! Gotta give generational qbs weapons.

I say another WR!

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - Murdock2420 - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 11:04 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah....one pick to the DB was a bad decision...but hell...DB look like he knew the ***** play. Bad pass to Mosely....but also good play by the backer.  The other two were tipped balls...one under extreme duress. Og made 80 year old Suggs like an in prime LT after a hooker, 8 ball, and 500 units of roids.  ***** PATHETIC.

The pass to Jimmy Smith was just terrible...absolutely terrible but as bad as everything was, the complete and utter garbage of a throw to Cody Core not once...but twice as he is running wide open through the secondary was sickening. There is no excuse for missing either of those throws, and that is 14 points that were taken off the board by Andy Dalton.

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - samhain - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 11:04 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah....one pick to the DB was a bad decision...but hell...DB look like he knew the ***** play. Bad pass to Mosely....but also good play by the backer.  The other two were tipped balls...one under extreme duress. Og made 80 year old Suggs like an in prime LT after a hooker, 8 ball, and 500 units of roids.  ***** PATHETIC.

I laughed a lot at this.  Thanks.

(09-10-2017, 10:57 PM)Wyche Wrote: Pretty much this....and Zampese couldn't call a Tecmo Bowl game.  Over and over....the announcers talked about no separation.....and looked like the D was in the huddle with us. What's that speak to?  QB? Or OC?  Y'all make the call.

We figured Zampese would be better than Hue or any other qualified OC because he'd just call RUN 1 to Hill/Mixon 50 times per game and win.

As for Dalton and the rubber wedding ring...yes, it's a little hokey but people read way too much into it. Fun side note, having a wedding ring makes a man appear extra appealing in the eyes of women. Any guy worth taking has got to be taken, right?

RE: ***Official Andy Dalton Sucks Thread*** - bfine32 - 09-10-2017

Andy doesn't throw 2 picks inside of our 10 yard line and hits a wide open Core, we win this game.

(09-10-2017, 11:18 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: The pass to Jimmy Smith was just terrible...absolutely terrible but as bad as everything was, the complete and utter garbage of a throw to Cody Core not once...but twice as he is running wide open through the secondary was sickening. There is no excuse for missing either of those throws, and that is 14 points that were taken off the board by Andy Dalton.

I missed one of those....listened to some on the radio. He had a bad day...to say the least. The whole damn offense looked shitty to me.

(09-10-2017, 11:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We figured Zampese would be better than Hue or any other qualified OC because he'd just call RUN 1 to Hill/Mixon 50 times per game and win.

As for Dalton and the rubber wedding ring...yes, it's a little hokey but people read way too much into it.  Fun side note, having a wedding ring makes a man appear extra appealing in the eyes of women.  Any guy worth taking has got to be taken, right?

Typical...lazy....in house hire. In way over his head. 

That's right!