Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Draft Central (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Draft-Central)
+--- Thread: Zack Baun has diluted urine sample (/Thread-Zack-Baun-has-diluted-urine-sample)

Pages: 1 2 3

Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - schroomytunes - 04-14-2020

Just reported through rotoworld!!

RE: Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - Whatever - 04-14-2020

(04-14-2020, 04:19 PM)schroomytunes Wrote: Just reported through rotoworld!!

"I GOT A SEAT AT THE TAAABBBLLEEE!!!!"

Sorry, someone had to.

RE: Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - TecmoBengals - 04-14-2020

If this causes him to fall to 33, I'd still consider taking him.

RE: Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - SunsetBengal - 04-14-2020

Diluted sample? I wonder what he might have been trying to cover? If it was just weed, I'd be fine with that. If it's P.E.D.s? Then maybe I question his ability to hang with the big boys.

RE: Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - Whatever - 04-14-2020

(04-14-2020, 04:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Diluted sample?  I wonder what he might have been trying to cover?  If it was just weed, I'd be fine with that.  If it's P.E.D.s?  Then maybe I question his ability to hang with the big boys.

Another concern is he only weighed 238 at the combine, which is light for an EDGE, while he was apparently puffed up with water weight.  

Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - BenZoo2 - 04-14-2020

(04-14-2020, 04:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Diluted sample? I wonder what he might have been trying to cover? If it was just weed, I'd be fine with that. If it's P.E.D.s? Then maybe I question his ability to hang with the big boys.

Was it extenze?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - PikesPeakUC - 04-14-2020

From all reports, it won't affect his stock. If it did, I would happily snag him in the 3rd if he falls. That's if we don't take him at 33.

RE: Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 04-14-2020

(04-14-2020, 04:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Diluted sample? I wonder what he might have been trying to cover? If it was just weed, I'd be fine with that. If it's P.E.D.s? Then maybe I question his ability to hang with the big boys.

Me, too. With the new CBA there are no more suspensions for weed, just fines. In that case, I might kick the tires on Josh Gordon or Martavis Bryant.

RE: Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - Schmitbuck - 04-14-2020

Dave Lapham said on his podcast last week that he sees Baun as a late 2nd rounder. Who knows if he still gets the same level of access to the team's thoughts as previous years, but I found it interesting.

RE: Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - masonbengals fan - 04-14-2020

Love to see him in Bengals stripes.

RE: Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - NATI BENGALS - 04-14-2020

Has an injury history and will be an old (24) rookie too. Enough red flags to make me not want him at 33

RE: Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - NATI BENGALS - 04-15-2020

(04-14-2020, 07:57 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Has an injury history and will be an old (24) rookie too. Enough red flags to make me not want him at 33

But if we traded back in 2 and got him or got him in 3 I would not complain

RE: Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - The Stars In Stripes - 04-15-2020

(04-14-2020, 07:57 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Has an injury history and will be an old (24) rookie too. Enough red flags to make me not want him at 33

Makes OT Isaiah Wilson look a lot better...

RE: Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - SHRacerX - 04-15-2020

(04-14-2020, 04:30 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: If this causes him to fall to 33, I'd still consider taking him.

#33?  I think he falls to the 3rd round or later

RE: Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-16-2020

Whoa, big news here. Still hope he falls and we get him hopefully in the 3rd or trade back in the 2nd snag him
and another 3rd. This all depends on the intricacies of what happened here, need to know some more details.

RE: Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - McC - 04-16-2020

If he was already in the league, would this cause a suspension?

RE: Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - HarleyDog - 04-16-2020

(04-16-2020, 05:43 PM)McC Wrote: If he was already in the league, would this cause a suspension?

It really shouldnt. A diluted specimen happens more often than people may think. In most cases it is considered a passed test and does not require retesting.

RE: Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - McC - 04-16-2020

(04-16-2020, 05:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It really shouldnt. A diluted specimen happens more often than people may think. In most cases it is considered a passed test and does not require retesting.

So, would it really cause him to slide in the draft?

RE: Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - HarleyDog - 04-16-2020

(04-16-2020, 05:55 PM)McC Wrote: So, would it really cause him to slide in the draft?

I wouldn't think so. You can consume too much water before the test to help you pee on demand and cause a diluted specimen. 

RE: Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-16-2020

(04-16-2020, 05:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I wouldn't think so. You can consume too much water before the test to help you pee on demand and cause a diluted specimen. 

Really? Wow, learn something new every day...