Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Brandon Wilson Re-Signs - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Brandon Wilson Re-Signs (/Thread-Brandon-Wilson-Re-Signs)

Brandon Wilson Re-Signs - psychdoctor - 04-26-2020

RE: Brandon Wilson Re-Signs - psychdoctor - 04-26-2020

In Addition to Brandon...

RE: Brandon Wilson Re-Signs - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-26-2020

Best Kick Returner in the league last season.

This is a big deal people, great move. Rock On

RE: Brandon Wilson Re-Signs - kalibengal - 04-26-2020

(04-26-2020, 03:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Best Kick Returner in the league last season.

This is a big deal people, great move. Rock On

Great news...we need to retain some Sizzle in the return game and this dude proved that he was  a steal a few yrs ago.  He was also good in limited action on the D unit too.

RE: Brandon Wilson Re-Signs - SunsetBengal - 04-26-2020

Solid move. Guys that are useful in multiple capacities are great to have around.

RE: Brandon Wilson Re-Signs - Destro - 04-26-2020

I like it.

RE: Brandon Wilson Re-Signs - masonbengals fan - 04-26-2020

earned it

RE: Brandon Wilson Re-Signs - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 04-26-2020

I like Alex Erickson but . . . if someone steps up on punt returns, I'm afraid he's gone. This is a a good re-sign.

RE: Brandon Wilson Re-Signs - grampahol - 04-26-2020

I hope he's able to return to form after his injury last year. Loved watching his runs..

RE: Brandon Wilson Re-Signs - bfine32 - 04-26-2020

Could mean the end of the line for Shawn Williams

RE: Brandon Wilson Re-Signs - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-26-2020

(04-26-2020, 03:26 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Great news...we need to retain some Sizzle in the return game and this dude proved that he was  a steal a few yrs ago.  He was also good in limited action on the D unit too.

True that, some nice pass break ups by Wilson at Safety last season saw 2 in one game alone.

Wilson can also play RB in a pinch, great versatile grab. Have to give Darrin Simmons some more props for this pick and 
coaching him up.

RE: Brandon Wilson Re-Signs - ElkValleyBengal - 04-26-2020

Was hoping it was a multi year deal.

RE: Brandon Wilson Re-Signs - pulses - 04-26-2020

(04-26-2020, 04:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Could mean the end of the line for Shawn Williams

I agree ! Ship him to Minnesota for a late round pick next year! I'm sure Zimmer would take him !

RE: Brandon Wilson Re-Signs - impactplaya - 04-26-2020

This is a huge resigning
It's imperative we give the new QB the best staring field positon he can get .

RE: Brandon Wilson Re-Signs - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 04-26-2020

(04-26-2020, 08:38 PM)impactplaya Wrote: This is a huge resigning
It's imperative we give the new QB the best starting field position he can get .

This is the one thing from the Marvin era that bugged the hell out of me. Jermaine Lewis had a BIG hand in getting that 2000 Ravens team to the Super Bowl with a crap offense and Marvin never filled that role in Cincinnati. One of Bill Parcells biggest pet peeves in coaching was losing the hidden yardage battle. Marvin didn't learn that lesson. Hopefully Taylor sees it as a priority.

RE: Brandon Wilson Re-Signs - corpjet - 04-26-2020

Nice, hope he can stay healthy!

RE: Brandon Wilson Re-Signs - bengalfan74 - 04-26-2020

Sweet !

RE: Brandon Wilson Re-Signs - HarleyDog - 04-26-2020

Dude kept us excited when there wasn’t much to root for. He’s family now. Well, until he stops the exciting runs, then he’s like a 4th cousin.

RE: Brandon Wilson Re-Signs - BURROWorBUST - 04-26-2020

(04-26-2020, 03:58 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I like Alex Erickson but . . . if someone steps up on punt returns, I'm afraid he's gone. This is a a good re-sign.

I think if we packaged Dalton with Erikson, Bill Billichek would cough up a first rounder in the 2021 draft.  JK

Glad Wilson wanted to come back. With Fedj gone, we need depth at safety.