Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Should Andy Dalton Be In The Ring of Honor - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Should Andy Dalton Be In The Ring of Honor (/Thread-Should-Andy-Dalton-Be-In-The-Ring-of-Honor)

Pages: 1 2

Should Andy Dalton Be In The Ring of Honor - Bronxbengal - 05-02-2020

Should Andy be considered to be in the ring of honor if the Brown family ever gets off their high horse and create one. My vote is yes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: Should Andy Dalton Be In The Ring of Honor - Pat5775 - 05-02-2020

Franchise leader. So everything else aside, yes. He’s a shoe-in

RE: Should Andy Dalton Be In The Ring of Honor - CKwi88 - 05-02-2020

There's doubt?

RE: Should Andy Dalton Be In The Ring of Honor - McC - 05-02-2020

What about the other #14? He's the one people say belongs in the HOF. He won an MVP and multiple passing titles and took his team to the SB. In my mind, he has dibs on the number.

If there's a way to have two 14's, then maybe Dalton deserves to be there.

RE: Should Andy Dalton Be In The Ring of Honor - TecmoBengals - 05-02-2020

If they started one, I doubt Dalton would be in the initial group. The first guys would be reserved for the likes of Munoz, Anderson, Riley, Curtis, Boomer...

RE: Should Andy Dalton Be In The Ring of Honor - Nicomo Cosca - 05-02-2020

(05-02-2020, 09:52 PM)McC Wrote: What about the other #14? He's the one people say belongs in the HOF. He won an MVP and multiple passing titles and took his team to the SB. In my mind, he has dibs on the number.

This.

RE: Should Andy Dalton Be In The Ring of Honor - PDub80 - 05-02-2020

Yes, right next to Carson in the quitter corner.

RE: Should Andy Dalton Be In The Ring of Honor - Essex Johnson - 05-02-2020

Yes but in 2nd/3rd tier I have to go with Munoz , Anderson, Riley, Curtis and W. Anderson as my 1st 5.

RE: Should Andy Dalton Be In The Ring of Honor - pally - 05-02-2020

yes

RE: Should Andy Dalton Be In The Ring of Honor - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 05-02-2020

Munoz has to be first.

IMHO, then Anderson and Boomer. Who were both MVPs and made it to Super Bowls.

Then guys like Riley, Parish, Krumrie, Chad, and AJ.

I'd put Dalton in the next group, with Fulcher, Reggie Williams, Curtis, Brooks, Montoya, Whit, and Big Willie.

(05-02-2020, 10:13 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Yes, right next to Carson in the quitter corner.

He didn't quit.  He was fired.  There's enough to criticize him about without making up shit.

RE: Should Andy Dalton Be In The Ring of Honor - bengalfan74 - 05-02-2020

(05-02-2020, 09:52 PM)McC Wrote: What about the other #14?  He's the one people say belongs in the HOF.  He won an MVP and multiple passing titles and took his team to the SB.  In my mind, he has dibs on the number.

(05-02-2020, 09:57 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: If they started one, I doubt Dalton would be in the initial group.  The first guys would be reserved for the likes of Munoz, Anderson, Riley, Curtis, Boomer...

Agree, Dalton should make it but there's a long list ahead of him.

(05-02-2020, 10:13 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Yes but in 2nd/3rd tier I have to go with Munoz , Anderson,  Riley, Curtis and W. Anderson as my 1st 5.

That's a pretty damn good first five.

RE: Should Andy Dalton Be In The Ring of Honor - Essex Johnson - 05-03-2020

(05-02-2020, 11:15 PM)McC Wrote: That's a pretty damn good first five.

thanks.. I would have Dillion in top 5 but the way it ended at PBS.. I had to leave him out... 

RE: Should Andy Dalton Be In The Ring of Honor - sandwedge - 05-03-2020

If there was one, yes.

RE: Should Andy Dalton Be In The Ring of Honor - McC - 05-03-2020

(05-03-2020, 12:07 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: thanks.. I would have Dillion in top 5 but the way it ended at PBS.. I had to leave him out... 

He's in the second five, if for nothing else but the sheer will of the man to accomplish what he did here.

RE: Should Andy Dalton Be In The Ring of Honor - J24 - 05-03-2020

Yes

RE: Should Andy Dalton Be In The Ring of Honor - BURROWorBUST - 05-03-2020

Who was the only QB ever to lead the Bengals to the playoffs 5 years in a row?

Yes, Andy Dalton belongs in the Ring of Honor.

RE: Should Andy Dalton Be In The Ring of Honor - Passepartout - 05-03-2020

Hate he never won a playoff game and had to deal with comings and goings on team and in coaches. Good luck to him.

RE: Should Andy Dalton Be In The Ring of Honor - samhain - 05-03-2020

Yes, absolutely. He may have been something of a limited player, but the 2015 season was magical up until the horrific end. I'll always wonder what would have happened if Andy was healthy that year. It was a weak year in terms of the playoffs. I think an Andy led Bengals 2015 team could hold their own vs the Broncos or Panthers of that season. Andy did a lot to bring the team out of the darkness of 2010.