Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Wk-5-GameDay-Thread-Seahawks-Bengals)

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - 2ndHalfAdjustment - 10-11-2015

That fumble and the early hold the big difference in this game. It's not like we're being beat. We're beating ourselves. And even with all of that, there's still a chance. Let's go baby! WHO DEY!

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Arturo Bandini - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 04:23 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Not too much praise to throw around sadly. Post count has little to do with anything other than a poor attempt to justify your comments.

Where were you during the 4 first game dude ?

In jail ?

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 10-11-2015

This is going to end up a close game. The Seahawks will get 1 or 2 first downs, but they'll stall offensively and we're going to go down and get a TD (or more likely a FG) with just a couple minutes left in the game. What happens after that will be exciting.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 04:25 PM)matmaven Wrote: Because he led the NFL in rushing the 2nd half of last season.

You do realize that most of Gio's runs are in passing formations and passing situations.

And Gio wasn't as effective last seaon...

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Big Boss - 10-11-2015

Can't really lay too much blame at Dalton's feet. Had a couple of bad throws but otherwise his line has given him almost no time at all. He's had to force a lot of throws.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 10-11-2015

Now the D needs to get off the field fast with no points surrendered.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Arturo Bandini - 10-11-2015

12 minutes and 10 points is not impossible.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - HarleyDog - 10-11-2015

Grabbed Eifert for my fan duel team this week. Definitely showing me some love.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - matmaven - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 04:26 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: You do realize Gio has outperformed Hill this year and was our main RB until he got injured.

That's like not putting Lynch back in when he gets healthy, son. Don't fault Gio for having the skills to be in on passing downs, too.
You asked a question, you got an answer.  1/2 a season isn't a fluke.  

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - zygrot24 - 10-11-2015

If we would have got at least an extra FG in the first half wed be in busness. Too little too late, especially how this RB is running all over us.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 10-11-2015

Luckily the fish aren't biting so I decided since I'm a masochist I had to see if it was just the typical 3rd quarter .. So far it was ..

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - TSwigZ - 10-11-2015

Our run defense really has been poor this year it's been overshadowed bc of stepping up in our territory and having leads

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 04:27 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Can't really lay too much blame at Dalton's feet.  Had a couple of bad throws but otherwise his line has given him almost no time at all.  He's had to force a lot of throws.

You can blame him for the INT, but he's still playing better than he has in past debacles. He can't make throws to guys that aren't opened.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 10-11-2015

They're just going to break your heart

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 04:28 PM)matmaven Wrote: You asked a question, you got an answer.  1/2 a season isn't a fluke.  

Excuse for this season, then? Thanks.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 10-11-2015

D still can't stop run against below average OL LOL

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 04:30 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Excuse for this season, then? Thanks.

Knee, IMO.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 04:31 PM)Joelist Wrote: D still can't stop run against below average OL  LOL

Have to agree, they know they're going to run and can't stop it. We need the CLOCK, they have to force wilson to pass.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - tjcase85 - 10-11-2015

Bad games happen

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - iLLuSi0nz - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 04:27 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Where were you during the 4 first game dude ?

In jail ?

Yeah that's it.. I haven't been posting because I've been in jail. You are a shitbag.