Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Wk-5-GameDay-Thread-Seahawks-Bengals)

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - BobJones4980 - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 05:39 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Browns within FG range in OT, about to win. Browns are tough this year!

Slow down they may find a way to Brown's this one yet. Fingers crossed they don't.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - pally - 10-11-2015

credit to Adam Jones...the defense turned around after his pick

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - 86AD - 10-11-2015

Legion of Boom living up to their name with that implosion.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 05:34 PM)Guy Incognito Wrote: So are all the sky is falling folks from halftime still breathing?  Who dey!!!

The sky WAS falling that is why this is one of the greatest victories in Bengals history.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-11-2015

Their (rookie) kicker hasn't missed all year.

2-3 for the Browns, not bad. They will be a tough game for sure.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - BobJones4980 - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 05:40 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Slow down they may find a way to Brown's this one yet. Fingers crossed they don't.

Nope Browns win, LOLRavens.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - packerbacker - 10-11-2015

Bengals vs Packers super bowl?

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - West Union KennyG - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 05:33 PM)86AD Wrote: Beat the Seahawks with Marshawn Lynch - Colin Cowherd

I somehow think we may have had an easier time today - that other chump ran all over us

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 10-11-2015

Darn...poor Squeelers fans hopes of crawling back in the AFCN race have been dashed. Can we have just a moment of silence and sympathy? I'm not saying sympathy is between shit and syphilis, but for squeeler fans it is.

The O showed up again today against a tough Defense, concerned about Hill, guessing it's his knee. Gio is carrying Hill's straps, like Hill did last year when Gio was hurt!

We were down 24-7 in the 4th against the Legion, and won.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Arturo Bandini - 10-11-2015

Ravens 1-4 this is so much pleasure tonight !!!

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 05:43 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Bengals vs Packers super bowl?

The Packers haven't beaten the Bengals in 17 years you better hope not. ThumbsUp

(10-11-2015, 05:44 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Ravens 1-4 this is so much pleasure tonight !!!

I seriously think everything has gone our way so far this season, other than NE constantly winning - we could do with a loss from them today.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Big Boss - 10-11-2015

So the Ravens are in trouble.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - BonnieBengal - 10-11-2015

I wasn't able to come on here today during the game because I'm visiting my parents in Cincy, but I got to watch the game. I was wondering how gloomy things were here at halftime.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Westwood Bengal - 10-11-2015

WHO. DEY.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - packerbacker - 10-11-2015

Your right we would probably lose to you guys. You guys have a tough defense!

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - StLucieBengal - 10-11-2015

Haha Ravens lose to the clowns. So funny.

Season over. Coffin nail

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - StLucieBengal - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 05:46 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I wasn't able to come on here today during the game because I'm visiting my parents in Cincy, but I got to watch the game.  I was wondering how gloomy things were here at halftime.

All the Dalton and marvin haters were like pigs in slop.    They got to release their beasts.  

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - WiregrassBenGal - 10-11-2015

Okay, so the games on TV today in S FL were either Tennessee against Buffalo or Washington against Atlanta. I had the Tenn/Buff game on while I was cleaning my bathroom and doing other housekeeping. For awhile, the Bengal's score was 10-7, then all of a sudden it was 24-7. I thought, well okay there's the first loss of the season. But then it was 24-14, then 24-21 and then tied going for OT!!!

The stupid NBC station wasn't showing highlights. Well duh, the game was on Fox! But yeah, this has to be one of the greatest Bengal victories of all time. It must have been rowdy there when Nugent kicked the FG.

Somebody tell me -- how the %$#^* did they win?