Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Wk-5-GameDay-Thread-Seahawks-Bengals)

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - packerbacker - 10-11-2015

Rodgers hasn't beaten you guys either. Your the only team he hasn't beaten.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Big Boss - 10-11-2015

I mean the Ravens dropped two division games at home, and have lost 4 games five weeks into the season.

Unless the somehow miraculously sweep the division the rest of the way, they can only afford to lose two more games to even have a shot at the wild card.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-11-2015

So, we're people really going off when the game was 24-7?

Also, I heard the announcers say the the Seahawks have the number 2 Defense while the Bengals have the number 2 Offense, will those numbers for the Seahawks and Bengals stay the same?

I'm sure this game will be replayed on NFLN this week, it has to be so I'll get to watch it. I took a nap and didn't wake until the start of OT.

The Bengals offense has really improved too from last year!

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - BonnieBengal - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 05:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: All the Dalton and marvin haters were like pigs in slop.    They got to release their beasts.  

And where are they now?  Crickets.

Superbowl preview Packers vs Bengals! Your D vs our offense is a good matchup and your offense vs our D is a great matchup too. This could be the year! Let's hope.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - StLucieBengal - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 05:53 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: And where are they now?  Crickets.

Building up their hate again. They love to bottle it up.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 05:53 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: And where are they now?  Crickets.

Currently in Seattle crying in their beer ..

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Bengalholic - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 05:50 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: So, we're people really going off when the game was 24-7?

Also, I heard the announcers say the the Seahawks have the number 2 Defense while the Bengals have the number 2 Offense, will those numbers for the Seahawks and Bengals stay the same?

I'm sure this game will be replayed on NFLN this week, it has to be so I'll get to watch it. I took a nap and didn't wake until the start of OT.

The gameday thread is fun because of the variety of reactions, opinions and shifting emotions. Otherwise, it would be pretty boring. 

This was a great win by the Bengals. They were tested, they struggled at times, but they showed incredible heart and fortitude!!! 

Who Dey

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 05:50 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: So, we're people really going off when the game was 24-7?

You're not new to the board community.  You know damn well that we are on 63 pages because of 40 pages of complaints that "we're the Bungles"; "Marvin stinks"; "Andy stinks"; "Guenther stinks"; and last, but not least, "Tate stinks".

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - IsaacCurtis - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 05:05 PM)barkerja Wrote: This game is giving me anxiety and causing my HR to rise. Look at this...

[Image: vnzozjY-rz.PNG]

Don't waste your energy on what you don't control

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Arturo Bandini - 10-11-2015

Now we know Adderall just lasts 3 quarters !

Big Grin

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 10-11-2015

I'm admitting that in the 3rd I figured it was a wash. I turned off the computer and went outside to go fishing, but the masochistic side of me thought that the 3rd quarter was a fluke so I turned it back on. I honestly didn't expect this team would come back much less win the game. Typically I hate being wrong, but I'm delighted to be wrong today.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - IsaacCurtis - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 03:50 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Don't worry. The game will be decided with Seattle having the ball while  down by 3.they might score or not

See...I was right in a inverse sort of way

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Guy Incognito - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 05:42 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: The sky WAS falling that is why this is one of the greatest victories in Bengals history.

Not at halftime it wasn't.  They were down 3 at the time.  Yes, the sky was falling when they fell apart in the 3rd and went down 24-7.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Guy Incognito - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 05:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: All the Dalton and marvin haters were like pigs in slop.    They got to release their beasts.  

I didn't see many, if any, people blaming Dalton or Marvin for the first half at halftime.

Bengals have alot of heart! I don't think my Pack could come back from that deficit.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 05:25 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Awesome victory! We HAVE to find a new kicker!

Why? He rushed onto the field with 14 seconds left in regulation and knocked it through to tie, then knocked it through to win. 

For the record, that's 14-16 "pressure kicks" for Nuge in his career. 

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 05:26 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: You guys are pathetic! Talk so much shit now rooting for them
Hahahaha

It's the one thing i always loved about the old game day threads. I could always go back on Sunday night and read all the real time reactions and have a good laugh.

RE: ***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals*** - BonnieBengal - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 04:17 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Yep it's not just me. Dalton is done. Scared in the pocket and his body language and the way he moves when pressured looks just like every January game he plays.  
Marvin needs to go, his team is still soft - getting pushed around by a real football team.

Sorry but I love bringing back posts like this after a win.  Dalton led us to victory and you were wrong on every count.