Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
2020 Election - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+--- Thread: 2020 Election (/Thread-2020-Election)

RE: 2020 Election - Au165 - 11-06-2020

(11-06-2020, 04:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Personally I'm happy to see some people in positions of authority on the Right are calling Trump on his rhetoric

...but where has it been for 4 years?  Doing it now while the ship is going down gets them no credit.

RE: 2020 Election - Bengalholic - 11-06-2020

Damn, just got around to watching that Trump news conference. I don't care what your party affiliation is, that was astoundingly embarrassing. Hell, even people on Fox, like Brett Baier and Trey Gowdy, are saying they've seen no actual 'evidence' of fraud and saying Trump should slow down on the accusations of such. 

Listening to Trump during that debacle of a presser, my wife brought up an interesting point: it's funny that the only states experiencing 'voter fraud' are the states he's currently losing in or are too close to call. Incredibly convenient that there's no nefarious counting / fraud in the states he won?  Rolleyes 

RE: 2020 Election - GMDino - 11-06-2020

(11-06-2020, 04:30 PM)Au165 Wrote: ...but where has it been for 4 years?  Doing it now while the ship is going down gets them no credit.

And Graham and Cruz aren't exact B-listers and they're out there, on television, agreeing with Trump.

I'm sure Gaetz and Jordan will up next.

RE: 2020 Election - Brownshoe - 11-06-2020

(11-06-2020, 04:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Fracking has also caused a 900% increase in earthquakes in Oklahoma.  This is not a crazy internet claim.  It is ytrue and even the oil companies have admitted it.

If a farmer can not afford to pay the taxes on a farm he gets FOR FREE then he does not deserve to own a farm.  Also all gain of value (capital gains) is TAX FREE when a farmer inherits a $10 million dollar farm his daddy bought for $200K.  

It cracks me up when farmers start crying about having to pay inheritance taxes in order to get millions of dollars of property FOR FREE.

People who have to work to get millions of dollars have to pay taxes on that income.  Why shouldn't people who get millions of dollars of property for free also have to pay taxes on it.

The clean water act did nothing for people who live in cities.  What it did was help make sure the farmers who needed the water from these streams were not poisoning there crops or live stock with pollution.

Exactly.  And that is why we have a federal government to do what is best for THE ENTIRE COUNTRY.  Each state is free to elect whoever thy want for their own state.  BUt when it comes to electing a President who is responsible for the entire nation the votes of people in less populated states should not count more than the people from more populated states..   

There are lots of decisions that effect different parts of the country different ways, but when deciding what is bets for the entire country the vote of each individual should count the same.

Yes, fracking is literally causing earthquakes. That's what fracking is. Most of the earthquakes are 1 or less on their scale.

Lol I guess most farmers shouldn't have a farm. That's pretty ridiculous. I would agree if farmers actually made some money, but I guess it's great to kill the people that feed the country. That makes you seem pretty insane honestly.

But the people in cities decided to approve the clean water act when the farmers hated it. They took the streams that was on their land and claimed it as federal land. That's straight up BS.

The votes and the voices of states are all that matters for a federal republic president. Every state has electoral college votes depending on the population. The thing is because we live in a federal republic California's votes don't bleed into other states. Every state picks who they want and whoever gets the most points wins. If that wasn't the case the country would be ruled by the coasts and the heartland would have very little say. It's fair how we have it now because every state has a voice in our federal republic and every state could he the determining factor in the election of a president. So the President actually has to worry about the heartland too, so they can get their votes.

RE: 2020 Election - bfine32 - 11-06-2020

(11-06-2020, 04:06 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: There is a significant difference between making a mistake and admitting I used the wrong term as I did and intentionally telling lie, after lie, after lie about three different college courses you never took in order to introduce white nationalist propaganda about the scientific definition of race as you did. But, I understand the need for your charade. Which is another reason why my vote should count 27,000 times more than yours.

Also the maximum rate of fire for an M4 is the same whether it is correctly termed cyclic as you corrected my mistaken use of cyclical. Would you like to tell me that rate or are you still too chickenshit to answer?
I'll take time to entertain you; as ignoring or reporting you has proven fruitless.

I have 0 idea why my perhaps using the term anthropology instead of biology as the name of a class I took years ago. It was a science class in which we did studies of forensics. 

Are you suggesting I did this because I'm racist? 

As to being "chickenshit"; for real? 

RE: 2020 Election - Au165 - 11-06-2020

(11-06-2020, 04:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: And Graham and Cruz aren't exact B-listers and they're out there, on television, agreeing with Trump.

I'm sure Gaetz and Jordan will up next.