Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Hat Trick And Pecking Order - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Hat Trick And Pecking Order (/Thread-Hat-Trick-And-Pecking-Order)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Hat Trick And Pecking Order - E.A. Poe - 09-10-2020

Guess who's back to tell you how this is going to play out? That's right, the two time back to back Bengals Board smack talk champion has arrived. Let's get right into it:

The Ravens are going to be the division champs for a third year in a row. (12-4)
The Steelers will be close behind and make the playoffs as a wildcard (10-6)
The Browns will place third in the division and may/may not earn the last wildcard spot. (8-8)
The Bengals will live another season in the basement, but win twice as many games as last season (4-12)

I know I'm right. You know I'm right. Everybody knows I'm right.

Let the smack talk and butthurt commence!

RE: Hat Trick And Pecking Order - Murdock2420 - 09-11-2020

(09-10-2020, 07:30 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Guess who's back

Until the Ravens first loss, then as usually you'll run away and hide then like a stubborn turd in the toilet, pop back up if they when a few.

You are the worst type of poster and the worst type of sports fan. You claim you support your team but the only time you open the "rooster" holster you have is after your team wins. That isn't fandom, that is bandwagon guy, I'm sure you've got a Patriots jersey and several others in your closet for those multiple seasons where "your team" finished out of the race.

No idea what else your post went on about since it is irrelevant..

Go cry somewhere else and stop polluting this message board with your trash.

RE: Hat Trick And Pecking Order - E.A. Poe - 09-11-2020

(09-11-2020, 02:42 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Until the Ravens first loss, then as usually you'll run away and hide then like a stubborn turd in the toilet, pop back up if they when a few.

You are the worst type of poster and the worst type of sports fan. You claim you support your team but the only time you open the "rooster" holster you have is after your team wins. That isn't fandom, that is bandwagon guy, I'm sure you've got a Patriots jersey and several others in your closet for those multiple seasons where "your team" finished out of the race.

No idea what else your post went on about since it is irrelevant..

Go cry somewhere else and stop polluting this message board with your trash.

Based on this huge display of butthurt I'm guessing your team is at the bottom of the pecking order list.

RE: Hat Trick And Pecking Order - jason - 09-11-2020

(09-10-2020, 07:30 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Guess who's back to tell you how this is going to play out? That's right, the two time back to back Bengals Board smack talk champion has arrived. Let's get right into it:

The Ravens are going to be the division champs for a third year in a row. (12-4)
The Steelers will be close behind and make the playoffs as a wildcard (10-6)
The Browns will place third in the division and may/may not earn the last wildcard spot. (8-8)
The Bengals will live another season in the basement, but win twice as many games as last season (4-12)

I know I'm right. You know I'm right. Everybody knows I'm right.

Let the smack talk and butthurt commence!

Guess who's back? Lulz...

I didn't notice you were gone. Did you show up after your team choked in the first round again last year?

RE: Hat Trick And Pecking Order - rfaulk34 - 09-12-2020

(09-11-2020, 10:40 PM)jason Wrote: Guess who's back? Lulz...

I didn't notice you were gone. Did you show up after your team choked in the first round again last year?

Luhmar Andy Dalton Jackson.

lulz

RE: Hat Trick And Pecking Order - Murdock2420 - 09-12-2020

(09-11-2020, 10:40 PM)jason Wrote: Guess who's back? Lulz...

Not a chance lol... like he'd show up after a playoff loss to Ryan Tannehill??? That is Thanksgiving size crow he'd have to eat!

RE: Hat Trick And Pecking Order - E.A. Poe - 09-13-2020

Ooh wee! Everyone is pissed off. I love it! And all I had to do was post the pecking order list for the season? I feel like all the angry people who have responded thus far are fans for the team at the bottom of the list. To be fair, it's pretty obvious this is the case because the replies are COMPLETELY DEVOID of any football smack talk.
To show that I do have a heart for you bottom feeders, would you like me to modify the list so that it indicates the Bengals finishing the season at 5-11 instead of 4-12?

Enjoy yet another long miserable season of mediocrity from your team. I'm looking forward to the wave of personal attacks and zero football smack talk. Our teams haven't played a single game and I'm already winning.

Keep the tears coming! Hilarious

RE: Hat Trick And Pecking Order - BmorePat87 - 09-13-2020

Ravens have outscored their week 1 opponents 144-19 in the last 3 seasons.

Browns haven't won in week 1 since 2004.

RE: Hat Trick And Pecking Order - Vambo - 09-13-2020

(09-13-2020, 05:12 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ravens have outscored their week 1 opponents 144-19 in the last 3 seasons.

And we keep the streak alive.

RE: Hat Trick And Pecking Order - Bmore Birds - 09-13-2020

(09-13-2020, 05:12 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ravens have outscored their week 1 opponents 144-19 in the last 3 seasons.

Not bad for a RB who can't read defenses!

RE: Hat Trick And Pecking Order - michaelsean - 09-14-2020

(09-13-2020, 06:33 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Not bad for a RB who can't read defenses!

I was one of those who was not happy when the Ravens moved up and grabbed him. They have a good enough coaching staff to maximize his talents running, and I don’t know why people thought he couldn’t throw the ball. It’s going to suck having hm in our division for the foreseeable future.

RE: Hat Trick And Pecking Order - E.A. Poe - 09-14-2020

Where is everyone? It's awfully quiet in the smack talk section. Maybe when the Steelers win tonight (I'll be surprised if they don't) their fans will come around. I need to see some quality FOOTBALL SMACK TALK, but all there is going now are tears and nuclear butthurt.

Speaking of quality football smack talk. Did anyone get an Andy Dalton flashback on this play?

RE: Hat Trick And Pecking Order - BengalRed - 09-15-2020

(09-13-2020, 05:25 PM)Vambo Wrote: And we keep the streak alive.

Hey V. How's it hangin? I just posted on the DawgTalkers Smack Shack and told them you should be reinstated. 

RE: Hat Trick And Pecking Order - Dill - 09-15-2020

(09-14-2020, 08:43 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Where is everyone? It's awfully quiet in the smack talk section. Maybe when the Steelers win tonight (I'll be surprised if they don't) their fans will come around. I need to see some quality FOOTBALL SMACK TALK, but all there is going now are tears and nuclear butthurt.

Speaking of quality football smack talk. Did anyone get an Andy Dalton flashback on this play?

Well, ok. I'm a Steeler fan.  

Where are the Giants fans?  Ready to rub it in.

RE: Hat Trick And Pecking Order - E.A. Poe - 09-16-2020

This Thursday we will all have the privilege of watching the "Battle in the Basement". One team will crawl out of the basement and the other will be the sole occupant. If I were a betting man, I'd pick the Browns to be the winner. I have a feeling even the Bengals fans agree, but good luck getting any of them to publicly agree or disagree...before the game.

On another note, who the heck thought this game deserved a prime time slot?

RE: Hat Trick And Pecking Order - Murdock2420 - 09-16-2020

(09-13-2020, 05:25 PM)Vambo Wrote: And we keep the streak alive.

If the streak goes long enough, there will be free beer again, so there is always a silver lining.

RE: Hat Trick And Pecking Order - Bmore Birds - 09-16-2020

If Burrow outplays Mayfield and the Bengals win...look out

Lot of pressure and tension in that locker room I bet. It actually might be the best thing for Cleveland if that happens.

Just watched Jarvis Landry mic'd up on youtube. Feel bad for him. He was trying to lead and just got a bunch of blank stares. That guy is a player. Beautiful routes and tough minded.

RE: Hat Trick And Pecking Order - PhilHos - 09-16-2020

(09-16-2020, 02:53 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Just watched Jarvis Landry mic'd up on youtube. Feel bad for him. He was trying to lead and just got a bunch of blank stares. That guy is a player. Beautiful routes and tough minded.

Sounds like SOMEone's got a crush! Wub Jarvis and Bmore sitting in a tree ... Wub

RE: Hat Trick And Pecking Order - rfaulk34 - 09-16-2020

(09-16-2020, 09:57 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Sounds like SOMEone's got a crush! Wub Jarvis and Bmore sitting in a tree ... Wub

When he said "lots of pressure and tension in that locker room", i bet he meant something else...

RE: Hat Trick And Pecking Order - Bmore Birds - 09-16-2020

(09-16-2020, 07:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: When he said "lots of pressure and tension in that locker room", i bet he meant something else...
Hilarious Ok that one got me. Faulk- Win by TKO on page one.

And yea I got a man crush on Landry, what of it!