Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-1-GameDay-Thread-Chargers-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Millhouse - 09-13-2020

(09-13-2020, 05:28 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: conservative playcalling because Burrow is in his first real game.

no real experience from anything other than practice.

this is expected. just hope they can defend long enough for burrow to adjust.

^

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - jeremydc - 09-13-2020

(09-13-2020, 05:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oof, nothing like having an offensive-minded HC our rookie QB has to ignore.

Offensive-minded? Could have fooled me.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-13-2020

(09-13-2020, 05:29 PM)PDub80 Wrote: The Bengals RG sucked ass on that play and sustained his block for under half a second. Burrow made it worse by dropping back so far. Frankly, everyone busted through, but the RG gave Burrow no chance to make a play.

The right side of the OL was my biggest concern coming into the season, and I feel no better so far.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Devils Advocate - 09-13-2020

The nfl really could speed the game up by going to commercial break while they sort out an infraction. Ridiculous we have to wait through that then go to a commercial break

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 09-13-2020

I don’t know what people are expecting, but with no pre season, you can’t expect Joe to line up in the NFL and just start hurling the ball all over the field. Especially with a suspect line.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 09-13-2020

(09-13-2020, 05:28 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Hugging the ref

At least he stopped at a hug.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - kevin - 09-13-2020

I'm not expecting either team to look like Chiefs or Ravens...more preseason looking

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - PDub80 - 09-13-2020

(09-13-2020, 05:31 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: The nfl really could speed the game up by going to commercial break while they sort out an infraction. Ridiculous we have to wait through that then go to a commercial break

I was on the edge of my seat for the penalty during ST.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Tony - 09-13-2020

(09-13-2020, 05:32 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I was on the edge of my seat for the penalty during ST.

I was about to break my living room apart... lol

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - CJD - 09-13-2020

I love Burrow's "never give up in the face of pressure" attitude. It's literally what made him famous in college.

But it's harder in the NFL. He's going to have to give up on a few plays here and there.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 09-13-2020

That was ugly.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Destro - 09-13-2020

Would be nice to know the best O lineman in the draft, but since so many colleges opt out, we may get screwed on that.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 09-13-2020

(09-13-2020, 05:28 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Is it just me, or does Alexander have a similar body to Dennard?

IDK, I haven't seen your body

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 09-13-2020

(09-13-2020, 05:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don’t know what people are expecting, but with no pre season, you can’t expect Joe to line up in the NFL and just start hurling the ball all over the field. Especially with a suspect line.

Ida know, if Gardner Menshew can win so can Burrow.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - BrownAssClown - 09-13-2020

Now Joe looks rattled, Thanks oline.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Synric - 09-13-2020

Horrible play designs. I mean horrible.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-13-2020

Well...we look horrible.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Tony - 09-13-2020

(09-13-2020, 05:33 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I love Burrow's "never give up in the face of pressure" attitude. It's literally what made him famous in college.

But it's harder in the NFL. He's going to have to give up on a few plays here and there.

Burrow doesnt trust the line. He looks scared.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - jj22 - 09-13-2020

The oline has buckled and Burrow making rookie throws.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 09-13-2020

That series was embarrassing.