Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-1-GameDay-Thread-Chargers-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 09-13-2020

(09-13-2020, 06:42 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: We just need to feed Mixon until they can figure out how to cure their Bobby Hart problem.

We cannot leave him 1 v 1. The TE/RB needs to chip or double team. The TE should be over Hart every time. Rollout left.

I mean, yes, Hart is getting his @$$ handed to him. But seeing him getting his @$$ handed to him and not giving him help is coaching malpractice.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-13-2020

Good on Lou Anarumo! The Cincinnati defense is playing lights out. The tackling and pass coverage are unbelievable.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 09-13-2020

(09-13-2020, 06:44 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: If hart is on the field in the second half ZT is an absolute moron

I think the proverbial cupboard may be bare on this one, but yeah I'd say pull Hart.

(09-13-2020, 06:46 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I think Bobby should have the Pepto-Bismol flight attendant guy continually sing that "diarrhea" part to his face.

Now that's some next-level coaching!

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - kevin - 09-13-2020

THE GOOD : No TD by D.....7 to 6 Bengals

THE BAD : Top Pick Burrow is taking way too many HARD hits

Bengals need to run the rock more or they are going to get Burrow killed. Plus, the O Line needs some run blocking reps with no preseason. This is starting to look like the hits Klingler or Akili Smith took. We don't need another Greg Cook. The O Line isn't ready for regular season.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-13-2020

How the **** could this organization think a 7th round scrub who wasn’t good enough to keep his job on a terrible NYG team is adequate to protect your franchise QB you just drafted. Unbelievable.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-13-2020

Chargers 233 yards
Bengals 88 yards.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - zygrot24 - 09-13-2020

(09-13-2020, 06:50 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think the proverbial cupboard may be bare on this one, but yeah I'd say pull Hart.

It can't get worse. 

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Wes Mantooth - 09-13-2020

According to Fred's stats Bobby Hart is actually a decent starter.  Hilarious

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Bengalholic - 09-13-2020

(09-13-2020, 06:44 PM)Millhouse Wrote: There has to be a right tackle out there standing on the sideline somewhere better than Hart they can make a trade for after this game.

Whats his face married to the heiress of the Bengals Empire cant convince me otherwise.

Hell, at this point, I think one of those cardboard cutouts in the seats would slow Bosa down more than Hart has today. I don't know how you put him back out there in the 2nd half. Let someone have a crack at it. Not like it could be much worse.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-13-2020

The offensive line is still crap. Stinky crap. Diarrhea on a stick.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Millhouse - 09-13-2020

Anyone been paying attention to Jonah Wiliiams? I saw he got burnt by Bosa early on, but the Chargers wisened up and moved him over Hart for the easy play.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 09-13-2020

Actually Hart is making the whole OL look worse - not just whiffing on Bosa but also blocking the wrong man.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Murdock2420 - 09-13-2020

As bad as Hart has played, Williams has been getting abused when facing Bosa as well. There has been horrible play from both tackles and over at RG. This entire line is bad, just like last season and there was no work done to it.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Brownshoe - 09-13-2020

(09-13-2020, 06:51 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Chargers 233 yards
Bengals 88 yards.

Ouch.....

Every time people badmouth Hart in this thread you should do a shot.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-13-2020

Joe is averaging 3.6 yards per attempt. League average last year was 7.36.

Sheesh.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - treee - 09-13-2020

Hopefully they see if Fred Johnson can carry his momentum from last year in the 2nd half.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - KillerGoose - 09-13-2020

(09-13-2020, 06:53 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Anyone been paying attention to Jonah Wiliiams? I saw he got burnt by Bosa early on, but the Chargers wisened up and moved him over Hart for the easy play.

I’ve been watching him. He is doing better than Hart but he hasn’t done so hot, either. I’ve seen him miss some run blocks and get pushed back on pass plays. Obviously, Bosa abused him.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Housh - 09-13-2020

(09-13-2020, 06:52 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The offensive line is still crap. Stinky crap. Diarrhea on a stick.

One guy

The whole line hasn’t been terrible. One guy has been historically bad