Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** (/Thread-Week-2-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Browns)

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - RunKijanaRun - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: How does the offense respond?

I'd just leave. 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Goalpost - 09-17-2020

Swiss cheese offensive line

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Housh - 09-17-2020

How can you look Burrows father in the face and tell him that this is the o line you feel his son was worthy of having? Our second roUnd pick barely plays

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - impactplaya - 09-17-2020

Price must be so.bad he cant start in place if XSF

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - bonesaw - 09-17-2020

maybe it's ti,e to give Price a series

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 09-17-2020

Joe Burrow Bengalization Phase 2 .....almost complete

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Tony - 09-17-2020

This is not only a talent full if shit team. The coaching is atroucious..

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - TheLeonardLeap - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:36 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Operation Suck for Sewell has been initiated

Lose for Lawrence
Fail for Fields

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - bengaloo - 09-17-2020

Its going to be a long season with this OL. They figured something out last year I hope they do this year. The right side of the line has been an issue too long now.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Synric - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:35 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Both trenches. Both lines are atrocious. 

To be fair they are on like 5 and 6th string at defensive tackle.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - WhodeyRay - 09-17-2020

You have a #1 pick sitting the bench that just had his first full healthy offseason and gained weight and you leave in an undrafted free agent who has been getting destroyed all game. Idiots! Just plain old idiots!!!

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - thompson19osu - 09-17-2020

Is Fred Johnson even awake? Is he sleep walking?

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Stonyhands - 09-17-2020

Absolutely no reason to have this terrible an offensive line when they knew going into the off season that was the weakest part of this team. Everybody knew it. I wish that the NfL could force owners to sell or force them out of the league if they were as inept as Mike Brown.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Bengalfan4life27c - 09-17-2020

my sister in law just asked how the bengals are doing. I said down 15. She said why aren't you screaming. I said ive already reached acceptance on the season.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - bfine32 - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:36 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Our boy Bobby Hart getting an early jump and still useless.

Atleast we got a 2nd round WR and saved some money by avoiding Peters and Warford.

Burrow will be she'll shocked or injured by the end of this season.

That was on Johnson.

Hart has improved; he's no longer our worst Olineman

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Billy_Bengal - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:35 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Both trenches. Both lines are atrocious. 

This game is all about the trenches and the Bengals have never believed in developing linemen. That or they can’t scout them worth a ....

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - TheLeonardLeap - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:36 PM)Housh Wrote: How can you look Burrows father in the face and tell him that this is the o line you feel his son was worthy of having? Our second roUnd pick barely plays

How will Chris Carpenter explain this to his son?

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - THE Bigzoman - 09-17-2020

Who’s idea was it to put on Fred over Billy Price?

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - iowahwky4cincy - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:35 PM)Synric Wrote: Football starts in the trenches and the Bengals are getting blown up at the line of scrimmage.

...by a team that's very average on both sides in that regard. 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:35 PM)OUatown Wrote: Whoever thought this o-line was good enough to win needs fired. I don’t know who it is, but get the **** out now....

I bet they looked good vs our D-line, though. They cannot pass rush for squat.