Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** (/Thread-Week-2-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Browns)

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Housh - 09-17-2020

If this is who our D line practices against no wonder that it sucks

The Ohio state Bucks could sack burrow right now

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Nately120 - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: How does the offense respond?

If the Browns score another 14 or so points John Ross might wow us with a monster TD.

EDIT - That's mean, for all I know he's stretching the field and is responsible for every reception everyone but him has tonight.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - BrownAssClown - 09-17-2020

Hart is leaving his stance early on almost every snap and still can't block nobody.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:37 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: my sister in law just asked how the bengals are doing. I said down 15. She said why aren't you screaming. I said ive already reached acceptance on the season.

Season? This franchise is going nowhere in your lifetime. Lol

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Tomkat - 09-17-2020

Kick out of bounds... Bengals O gets the ball at the 40... they fail to score here... GAME OVER.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - iLLuSi0nz - 09-17-2020

Sad how many people here on this board don't get paid to do this knew what we are seeing was the result of little changes to the line. Other side of the ball needs someone in their face about piss poor play.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:37 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: ...by a team that's very average on both sides in that regard. 

And missing their best player.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Tony - 09-17-2020

I can't believe we get this same shit every year.. Why did my 5 year old self pick this team when I was born in Stealer country. I'll never get it. It was to long ago.. I'm convinced this team is never going to be good..

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Stonyhands - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:36 PM)Tony Wrote: This is not only a talent full if shit team. The coaching is atroucious..

Wait you mean Mike Brown’s genius in hiring a HC with no experience who brought in scrub Coordinators and position coaches isn’t winning football games. Who’d have thought.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - TKUHL - 09-17-2020

I like Higgins, this is nothing to do with Higgins, but how is that pick better than a Olineman right now?

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-17-2020

Watch the replay on the sack. No idea what Bobby Hart was doing. We need new guys in. Simple as that.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That was on Johnson.

Hart has improved; he's no longer our worst Olineman

True but I think that’s the lowest bar you can set

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - TheLeonardLeap - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:38 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Hart is leaving his stance early on almost every snap and still can't block nobody.

Yeah, I have been watching that all game. I am seriously amazed that he hasn't been called on it yet. I guess timing it just close enough to not be able to call?

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - KillerGoose - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:36 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: You have a #1 pick sitting the bench that just had his first full healthy offseason and gained weight and you leave in an undrafted free agent who has been getting destroyed all game. Idiots! Just plain old idiots!!!

This speaks to how good Price is. I am not a fan of this coaching staff, but Price has been absolute trash. He flat out sucks. I'm willing to give him a shot, why not, but these coaches aren't "idiots" for not palying him. He has shown nothing positive in his career. 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Tony - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:38 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Kick out of bounds... Bengals O gets the ball at the 40... they fail to score here... GAME OVER.

This games been over man.. lol

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Destro - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:39 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Watch the replay on the sack. No idea what Bobby Hart was doing. We need new guys in. Simple as that.

He had hands up and dancing around. 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Nately120 - 09-17-2020

Higgins is already asking for a flag like a pro.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - TheLeonardLeap - 09-17-2020

They keep doing these 3rd and 3 shotgun runs and they keep failing horribly.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Millhouse - 09-17-2020

what was that placyall on 3rd n 3 ...

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Housh - 09-17-2020

What a ***** call