Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** (/Thread-Week-2-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Browns)

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Supadave - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:53 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Only this team can f that up. Hosed on the TD for sure but damn. The play calling from that point was trash.

My favorite play is the shotgun delay keeper. The other team has been in your backfield all night so let’s just backup 5 yards and delay it. What could possibly go wrong.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - MasonDT70 - 09-17-2020

It's no coincidence that whenever taylor is calling the plays we suck. Run no huddle we can drive. I'm ready for taylor to be fired already

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Nati#1 - 09-17-2020

Lets see if our defense can get a stop ..JUST 1 STOP! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Housh - 09-17-2020

There's a reason ZT was available and literally no one tried to take him from us

He was a product of those players on the Rams

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Tony - 09-17-2020

This gets old..... Zack's gotta be on the hot seat. This looks bad..

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-17-2020

It’s time for this Taylor Series to converge. That’s a math joke but it applies here too.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-17-2020

I think Mixon is becoming “Bengalized”. He is getting hit immediately and trying to do too much which leads to fumbling/losing yards. I still think he’s a good back but what do you do behind this line? Just take the ball and fall down?

This may be an all time bad O line and the DL isn’t much better. Unloader got old and Hubbard looks like crap tonight.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - cincyfan429 - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:54 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Taylor was a bad choice.

No big game coach will come here under Mike Brown so we get who we get

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Cicero - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:54 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Taylor needs to Go.  Why the **** does he keep calling runs to the right?  Now a ***** FG when down by 15?  

It’s already BS enough they reversed that Gio TD when it was clear he was in.  It sure as **** wasn’t clear enough to reverse the call.

If Chubb was in during the first half Gio was definitely in.  Refs suck tonight too. Not as badly as our lines but pretty bad. 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - OUatown - 09-17-2020

Week 12 we get our first win?

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Destro - 09-17-2020

Maybe ZT doesn't like Burrow for some reason.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-17-2020

I honestly, from the bottom of my heart, feel sorry for Burrow. This kid has such a bright future. It will be ruined here.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Bengalitis - 09-17-2020

Zac is trash.. everyone repeat!

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Tomkat - 09-17-2020

If I'm Joe Burrow, I walk into the front office tomorrow and say...
"Either you bring in some O-lineman immediately, or I take my guaranteed money and RETIRE."

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 09-17-2020

Welcome to the Bengals Trevor Lawrence. We are about to see the greatest QB battle ever!

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:55 PM)ah5 Wrote: How was obj in and gio not?

Sent from my BV9600 using Tapatalk

OBJ wasn't in. We stopped them & got the ball back.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Big Boss - 09-17-2020

Will Bienemy return our calls?

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - jfkbengals - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:54 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Taylor needs to Go.  Why the **** does he keep calling runs to the right?  Now a ***** FG when down by 15?  

It’s already BS enough they reversed that Gio TD when it was clear he was in.  It sure as **** wasn’t clear enough to reverse the call.

It was clear he was down on the very first replay they showed, when we were lining up to go for 2.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - TKUHL - 09-17-2020

I always catch hell for this but I think Mixon is over hyped. His vision sucks

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Tony - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:56 PM)Housh Wrote: There's a reason ZT was available and literally no one tried to take him from us

He was a product of those players on the Rams

Ya this guy is way in over his head. The Defense is even worse with Lou... Gonna be another rough one guys..