Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** (/Thread-Week-2-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Browns)

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Stonyhands - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:55 PM)Synric Wrote: Mixon bounced it out because the interior line got pushed. Even the players have zero confidence in the offensive line.

The holes aren’t that big if any, but Mixon doesn’t help matters as he’s terrible at finding holes and keeps running right into the rush.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:56 PM)Supadave Wrote: My favorite play is the shotgun delay keeper. The other team has been in your backfield all night so let’s just backup 5 yards and delay it. What could possibly go wrong.

Yet wouldn't QB sneak it inside the one. 

So bewildering. 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - iLLuSi0nz - 09-17-2020

They #@$% around and get him hurt I might just be officially done which is hard to even say. It's just asinine. Either you protect him or you sit him until you can. He's shown he's got what it takes given the correct tools. Will make me sick to watch it wasted on some asshat who thought this line was sufficient at the beginning of the year. If it was in favor of getting a better defense fine but that hasn't happened.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:57 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Welcome to the Bengals Trevor Lawrence. We are about to see the greatest QB battle ever!

It will be Sewell (I hope)

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:57 PM)Tomkat Wrote: If I'm Joe Burrow, I walk into the front office tomorrow and say...
"Either you bring in some O-lineman immediately, or I take my guaranteed money and RETIRE."

His agent has probably already texted him that exact scenario.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - swilson3828 - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:54 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Most bengals thing ever.

well....maybe the second most Bengals thing ever.  The number 1st place trophy goes to the HIll fumble against the Squealers in the playoffs

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-17-2020

This reminds me a lot of last season. A lot of opportunities we refuse to cash in on. It comes down to poor execution and bad coaching. Unfortunately, I don't see it changing anytime soon.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-17-2020

they will score a TD every drive basically except the one we stopped on half inch lineg

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - MasonDT70 - 09-17-2020

Do you think if burrow asked they would fore zac taylor

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - QueenCity - 09-17-2020

Man I hate to agree and I like giving coaches multiple years.... this offensive play calling is super bad.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - WhodeyRay - 09-17-2020

I wish the right side of the line would just stand in front of someone and throw their hands up and yell boo or something

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - bengaloo - 09-17-2020

Bynes gets dragged 10 yards.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Brownshoe - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:57 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Welcome to the Bengals Trevor Lawrence. We are about to see the greatest QB battle ever!

Dear lord no. It doesn't matter if we have the greatest QB ever. We need an OL and a coach.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - TheLeonardLeap - 09-17-2020

Who the hell did Hunt just drag for 8 yards? Looked like a kid trying to tackle their Dad's ankle and just being dragged.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - BrownAssClown - 09-17-2020

I think the Browns could move the chains on every play if they wanted to.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Housh - 09-17-2020

Atkins and Daniels are really missed

Our run D is straight up p***

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Millhouse - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:56 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: No big game coach will come here under Mike Brown so we get who we get

Probably true, but they at least could have went after someone that had somewhat of a resume in regards of becoming a HC & OC for the first time.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Nately120 - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:56 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Lets see if our defense can get a stop ..JUST 1 STOP! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

We got that big stop on the goal line...so we got our 1 stop.  Ouch.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Trademark - 09-17-2020

Browns are just better than the bengals. This team is getting absolutely dominated

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - MasonDT70 - 09-17-2020

And fire lou anorumo as well