Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** (/Thread-Week-2-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Browns)

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - jfkbengals - 09-18-2020

(09-18-2020, 12:42 AM)bonesaw Wrote: they only scored over 23 points twice last year.  progress.  pathetic we didn't put an oline in front of this guy

Don't jinx us, as we've only done it once this year...

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-18-2020

Burrow. What a talented kid. Surrounded by a horrible offensive line. Ass for coaches. Real shame. I'm sorry kid.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Rubekahn29 - 09-18-2020

Burrow, a rookie, on on a short week, in his 2nd NFL game, played better than our entire team, every single one.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - RunKijanaRun - 09-18-2020

(09-18-2020, 12:43 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Lol, knew that was coming.

Inside kicks got ruined by rule changes a couple years ago. It is basically unrecoverable now without a big mistake by the other team.

These dorks got one last year against Miami which almost cost them Burrow

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Bengalfan4life27c - 09-18-2020

We wont have to worry about Burrow pulling a Luck. I don't think Luck loved football. Burrow does

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - BoBengal - 09-18-2020

Lots of Bullock-hating... the guy was solid again tonight and kept us in the game.

Did y’all notice that more than 1/2 the league missed a FG or PAT in Week 1? With guys like Gostkowski going 1/4?

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - cincyfan429 - 09-18-2020

Fire Zac Taylor don't waste Burrows career

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Brownshoe - 09-18-2020

I feel really damn bad for Burrow. You can't see how good the kid is and not feel bad for the complete waste of talent. If he went to a team with a good organization he would be a multi time superbowl winner

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-18-2020

(09-18-2020, 12:45 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I feel really damn bad for Burrow. You can't see how good the kid is and not feel bad for the complete waste of talent. If he went to a team with a good organization he would be a multi time superbowl winner

So good. He could have had four touchdowns if Boyd caught it earlier. 

A darn shame. 

Surrounded by half ass talent. Garbage defense and bad coaches. 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Nately120 - 09-18-2020

Burrow looks good and we've got a coach that doesn't lose the locker room no matter how much he loses, so we're doing pretty well.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 09-18-2020

A spoonful of hope and a cup of despair.

Burrow is legit. Too bad he'll be a wreck by week 5.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - MasonDT70 - 09-18-2020

Well I'll say it again, fire zac taylor, lou anorumo and Turner

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - BacknDaDey - 09-18-2020

What also hurt was 6 or 7 plays inside the 5 and you have to kick a field goal at the 9!

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - bfine32 - 09-18-2020

Can folks give it just a little bit longer than 2 games to say we've ruined Burrow's career?

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 09-18-2020

How is the LT, LG, and C spots doing? I can see the entire right side of the line is absolutely horrible.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-18-2020

2-16. This is Hue Jackson territory.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - BengalFanInNJ - 09-18-2020

I know the offensive line is bad and should be the first item to target to fix, but man, the run defense is horrid as well. Hunt and Chubb are solid backs but the Bengals weren't even facing healthy Brown's line.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - GreenCornBengal - 09-18-2020

The Oline played well enough for the offense to drop 30.

Defense was the real issue tonight. 200+ yard rushing. A pathetic final drive. They had the one great goal one stand but other than that looked pretty putrid. There just isn’t a guy on this D that stands out as great anymore. Next draft we get a top end defender.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Nati#1 - 09-18-2020

No questiion without a doubt lou anarumo has got to go, NOW. He sucked all of last year and he's SUCKING AGAIN. Fire him now.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Whatever - 09-18-2020

(09-18-2020, 12:44 AM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Fire Zac Taylor don't waste Burrows career

We would've had a shot at OT if Boyd didn't drop that TD early.  We would've been in OT last week if the kicker doesn't miss.