Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Listen to Joe Burrow - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Listen to Joe Burrow (/Thread-Listen-to-Joe-Burrow)

Pages: 1 2 3

Listen to Joe Burrow - SHRacerX - 09-18-2020

Burrow isn't about to give up. I wonder if Florio's azz hurt from actually saying something nice about this team. How can you not like Burrow, though.

From PFT.com:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/09/18/joe-burrow-losing-isnt-very-fun/

RE: Listen to Joe Burrow - Sled21 - 09-18-2020

(09-18-2020, 09:00 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Burrow isn't about to give up.  I wonder if Florio's azz hurt from actually saying something nice about this team.  How can you not like Burrow, though.  

From PFT.com:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/09/18/joe-burrow-losing-isnt-very-fun/

Know who else has never lost back to back games? Andy Dalton.  But Burrow appears displeased to say the least, and from Hobspins fluff it appears Reader is perturbed as well. He said "That can't happen, people have to want to win"  I'm still all in on them getting this fixed and having a good season. 

RE: Listen to Joe Burrow - bengals73 - 09-18-2020

[Image: EFwogIIXYAA646d.jpg]

RE: Listen to Joe Burrow - higgy100 - 09-18-2020

(09-18-2020, 09:07 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Know who else has never lost back to back games? Andy Dalton.  But Burrow appears displeased to say the least, and from Hobspins fluff it appears Reader is perturbed as well. He said "That can't happen, people have to want to win"  I'm still all in on them getting this fixed and having a good season. 

No way a good season.Too many issues and they're deep deep deep mainly when you get owned week in and week out in the trenches. Scores of games never dictate how dominant one team or a game is over another. The s___t stains last night kept raising the lollipop an inch at a time and Cinci could never get a fingertip on it.

RE: Listen to Joe Burrow - Gdale_Bengal - 09-18-2020

If there are players who aren’t wanting to win on this team I’d love to see some players cut or traded just to move on.

(09-18-2020, 09:13 AM)higgy100 Wrote: No way a good season.Too many issues and they're deep deep deep mainly when you get owned week in and week out in the trenches. Scores of games never dictate how dominant one team or a game is over another. The s___t stains last night kept raising the lollipop an inch at a time and Cinci could never get a fingertip on it.

We'll see....

(09-18-2020, 09:16 AM)Sled21 Wrote: We'll see....

The issues they have are down in the bone. I wish they were just cuts or bruises but they're still a a really good DE, a stud LB and a really good RT away.

(09-18-2020, 09:18 AM)higgy100 Wrote: The issues they have are down in the bone. I wish they were just cuts or bruises but they're still a a really good DE, a stud LB and a really good RT away.

Our linebackers are going to be fine. For one veteran and a bunch of rookies, the are playing pretty good. Our problem is the right side of the offensive line. It's just offensive....

(09-18-2020, 09:20 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Our linebackers are going to be fine. For one veteran and a bunch of rookies, the are playing pretty good. Our problem is the right side of the offensive line. It's just offensive....

You need to throw the kool-aid out if you think everything is fine and dandy outside of the right side of the OL. LT was terrible last night, too. You got a 1st rounder sitting on the bench. What's that even tell you. Every year it's "this group will be fine", "that group will be fine", etc. I agree they're closer than the past couple seasons and with Burrow he'll change the spirit of the team but they got NOTHING from their D last night. zero zero zero pressure the entire night. LB's not fighting off tackles, DB's missing tackles.

RE: Listen to Joe Burrow - SHRacerX - 09-18-2020

(09-18-2020, 09:27 AM)higgy100 Wrote: You need to throw the kool-aid out if you think everything is fine and dandy outside of the right side of the OL. LT was terrible last night, too. You got a 1st rounder sitting on the bench. What's that even tell you. Every year it's "this group will be fine", "that group will be fine", etc. I agree they're closer than the past couple seasons and with Burrow he'll change the spirit of the team but they got NOTHING from their D last night. zero zero zero pressure the entire night. LB's not fighting off tackles, DB's missing tackles.

It is hard to fathom that Billy Price could not have been better last night than Fred.  I wonder which coach's wife Price nailed?  

(09-18-2020, 09:27 AM)higgy100 Wrote: You need to throw the kool-aid out if you think everything is fine and dandy outside of the right side of the OL. LT was terrible last night, too. You got a 1st rounder sitting on the bench. What's that even tell you. Every year it's "this group will be fine", "that group will be fine", etc. I agree they're closer than the past couple seasons and with Burrow he'll change the spirit of the team but they got NOTHING from their D last night. zero zero zero pressure the entire night. LB's not fighting off tackles, DB's missing tackles.

Oh, you mean our LT struggled a little in his 2nd NFL game? Time to get rid of him I guess. Jonah will be fine. Yes, it is the right side of this line that is killing the team. If they gave Burrow just a little bit of time, we would be 2 and 0. Drama queen much?

(09-18-2020, 09:43 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Oh, you mean our LT struggled a little in his 2nd NFL game? Time to get rid of him I guess. Jonah will be fine. Yes, it is the right side of this line that is killing the team. If they gave Burrow just a little bit of time, we would be 2 and 0. Drama queen much?

LMFAO: "We'll be fine", "if".

(09-18-2020, 09:44 AM)higgy100 Wrote: LMFAO: "We'll be fine", "if".

will=will
We'll= we will

RE: Listen to Joe Burrow - Nati#1 - 09-18-2020

ANARUMO HAS GOT TO GO!

RE: Listen to Joe Burrow - psychdoctor - 09-18-2020

(09-18-2020, 09:00 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Burrow isn't about to give up.  I wonder if Florio's azz hurt from actually saying something nice about this team.  How can you not like Burrow, though.  

From PFT.com:

Joe burrow plays each play like it's the last of his life.  Then you have some players who just go through the motion.  I think that's what he and reader is referring to.  It's going to take another year or two to get the right players in Cincinnati.

(09-18-2020, 10:13 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Joe burrow plays each play like it's the last of his life.  Then you have some players who just go through the motion.  I think that's what he and reader is referring to.  It's going to take another year or two to get the right players in Cincinnati.

I don't know much about Reader's personality, but I hope he jumped square in some of his teammates butts after that performance.

RE: Listen to Joe Burrow - Wes Mantooth - 09-18-2020

(09-18-2020, 09:20 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Our problem is the right side of the offensive line. It's just offensive....

I wasn't aware the right of the offensive line gave up 216 yards, 6.9 YPC, and 3 TD's to the running backs last night.

(09-18-2020, 10:23 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I wasn't aware the right of the offensive line gave up 216 yards, 6.9 YPC, and 3 TD's to the running backs last night.

You need to get over that and realize we were facing probably the best running back duo in the league without 2 of our best DT's. Hunt and Chubb are going to put up numbers.... If the offensive line was just a little better, we have more points than the 30 we put up and win that game.

RE: Listen to Joe Burrow - Nicomo Cosca - 09-18-2020

(09-18-2020, 10:19 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't know much about Reader's personality, but I hope he jumped square in some of his teammates butts after that performance.

He doesn’t have much room to talk. He’s supposed to be a premium run stuffer, and so far he’s made very little impact in that respect. Especially for what we’re paying him.

RE: Listen to Joe Burrow - Nicomo Cosca - 09-18-2020

(09-18-2020, 10:25 AM)Sled21 Wrote: You need to get over that and realize we were facing probably the best running back duo in the league without 2 of our best DT's. Hunt and Chubb are going to put up numbers.... If the offensive line was just a little better, we have more points than the 30 we put up and win that game.

And last week it was the best duo of D ends...

When do the excuses stop, and the wins start?