Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** (/Thread-Week-3-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Eagles)

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 02:52 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: “The pressure and hits on Burrow are overblown” ~Zac Taylor

**** zac.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - KillerGoose - 09-27-2020

What kind of horrible idea was it to have Sample block a DE 1 on 1? Boy they are trying to kill Burrow.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 09-27-2020

I've seen enough.

Taylor & Zach need to go.

D playing decently. Still tackling issues.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Destro - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 02:52 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Those were the plays that Big Willie or Whit would've gone to blows with someone over...

Exactly. I saw, earlier, Fletcher Cox helping Burrow up while the O-line waddling back to mid-field. **** these guys.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - cincyfan429 - 09-27-2020

I think Zac is a bigger weakness then the O-Line, and that's hard to be

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - muskiesfan - 09-27-2020

I can't wait for the press conferences where Taylor throws the D under the bus, but says the OLine issues are overblown. This guy is such a piece of shit head coach.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Bengalitis - 09-27-2020

"I've never experience this is high school or college"--- Joe Burrow

After the game.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - cbranham - 09-27-2020

where are the sunshine pumping idiots who said I was over reacting last week and to calm down? yeah.. STFU

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Billy_Bengal - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 02:53 PM)Housh Wrote: Lou has our 3rd string TE guarding the other teams best rusher

Good idea

Lou coaching the offense now? Way to save salary

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Tony - 09-27-2020

Burrow is finally breaking.. You could see it there.. Only took 3 weeks but they broke him.. Disgusting

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Housh - 09-27-2020

Might as well start out the next defensive play with Logan Wilson manning up Desean Jackson. Screw it

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-27-2020

Burrow gets leveled.

Two plays later.

Let's have a tight end block a defensive end on a pass play.

Okay.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Joelist - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 02:54 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I think Jonah whiffed the blocking there. Shoulda taken the outside

Nope. The play was BAD. Sample was out there standing not inline and had no chance to catch the DE. Another of ZTs comically bad play designs. 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - swilson3828 - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 02:49 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Anyone recommend a decent stream. Mine isn't getting it done today.

NFLbite.com

You'll have to google the exact link and work your way through the adds but the stream is pretty good

***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Bronxbengal - 09-27-2020

Someone tell Mike Brown that someone who is really good Madden doesn’t mean it translate well to real life. I think that’s what Zac Taylor is coaching this team as

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - jj22 - 09-27-2020

We just don't pass the eye test as a good team

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Housh - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 02:54 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Lou coaching the offense now? Way to save salary

You know what i meant lol ZT

I can’t even keep up with the incompetent coaches

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Yojimbo - 09-27-2020

I’m starting to think the talent of the Oline isn’t the problem, but the offensive scheme put together by ZT, Callahan and Turner. So, we can draft and sign as many guys as we want, but a terrible scheme will still be in place until something is changed with the coaching staff.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 02:54 PM)cbranham Wrote: where are the sunshine pumping idiots who said I was over reacting last week and to calm down? yeah.. STFU

You have taken over the most hated person in this forum award, from me

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-27-2020

Feel bad for Burrow
Look at his body language after he has to throw it away to avoid another sack
He’s just like WTH? Poor guy thought he would be playing behind an NFL-level offensive line.