Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** (/Thread-Week-3-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Eagles)

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Yojimbo - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:05 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: This play design is so bad.

Why would you have multiple receivers in the same spot? Just makes the defense’s job easier.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - RunKijanaRun - 09-27-2020

I could kill a gallon of moonshine, shoot myself in the balls and eat exposed electrical wires and still call plays better than Lac.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - jfkbengals - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:04 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Another stupid short side roll out.

And there is the kicker.  Do it to the wide side of the field so there is room for receivers to find a place to sit down or gain separation before everyone is OB.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - BoBengal - 09-27-2020

Fantastic kick by Bullock and from distance.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Tony - 09-27-2020

WTF is that roll out play they keep killing drives with on 3rd down?? It's ***** obvious it isn't working. Zack is horrible...

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-27-2020

I do not like Jake from state farm.. go back to chubby white guy.

***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - PhilHos - 09-27-2020

As bad as the offense has been game is tied. If we make halftime adjustments we could still win this game.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 09-27-2020

Joe needs to go rogue and disregard Zach's playcalling.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - iLLuSi0nz - 09-27-2020

This is painful to even watch He's getting hit on literally every passing play. Either someone coming in at the end completely unblocked or shoved down on a rollout and throw away. Regardless of the terrible line this is an absolute coaching disgrace in that aspect.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - impactplaya - 09-27-2020

Taylor is.a idiot . You design 2 WR running the same route same side of the field within 5 yds of each other

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - BigPapaKain - 09-27-2020

At half time, they need to send someone to a local sex toy shop, buy some dice, write random play calls and player names on the dice, and just roll them instead of letting Zac call plays.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-27-2020

Time to put Gio in the backfield to block the first guy that comes through.
This will give burrow at least 2.25 seconds to throw before the second guy is on him instead of just 2 seconds.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Housh - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:05 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: 8 guys in blocking and still no protection

You invalidate the protection when you roll out

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:04 PM)Synric Wrote: Lol I loved that graphic. Joe Burrow 10 dropbacks 5 QB hits 2 sacks 4 knockdows.

Might as well put a #9 jersey on a tackling dummy.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Big_Ern - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:06 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I could kill a gallon of moonshine, shoot myself in the balls and eat exposed electrical wires and still call plays better than Lac.

What about Zac though?

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Tony - 09-27-2020

Are the WRs even trying anymore? It looks like they are just giving up..

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - treee - 09-27-2020

The rollouts are a way to try to reduce the number of hits Burrow is taking.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:07 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: At half time, they need to send someone to a local sex toy shop, buy some dice, write random play calls and player names on the dice, and just roll them instead of letting Zac call plays.

I like it.

***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Bronxbengal - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:07 PM)PhilHos Wrote: As bad as the offense has been game is tied. If we make halftime adjustments we could still win this game.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Yea...right. This is the Bungles

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-27-2020

Yeah play gio. This team has no rhythm. Also how come ross has no sweeps?