Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** (/Thread-Week-3-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Eagles)

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - swilson3828 - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:45 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I see this is your first Bengal game this year. So far this season we HAVE made halftime adjustments. In the 1st two games this season our offense played better in the 2nd half.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

If halftime adjustments still result in losses what does it matter?

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Bengalitis - 09-27-2020

veteran QB, Noob QB... same mess... coaches need to go.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-27-2020

i will never watch berman on ESPN until bengals win a game, but this game has no highlights to watch anyway.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - iLLuSi0nz - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:46 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Ultimately this shit show is Mike Brown's fault.  He's the one the makes the moves for this team.

I can't give Brown too much crap this time around as he did what a large majority of people wanted in bringing in someone to replace Marvin. It was time whether the replacement was a success or a flop. It's pretty well looking like a flop at this point and if they fail to address that it's back on them again. Taylor needs to 100% let go of play calling. Finding someone to call plays for Joe shouldn't be difficult. Literally anyone else with some football experience.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Wes Mantooth - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:44 PM)kevin Wrote: Still Marvin, Mike, Duke MESS to clean up.

Picks before Zac awful.  Ross healthy scratch and Price picks hurt the team.  Many #1 pick CB's hurt team.  Og & Fisher picks hurt team.  

Still Marvin, Mike, Duck Tobin MESS to clean up.

Uh, Mike and Duke are still here.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Synric - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:49 PM)Tony Wrote: I only hope we could offer Eric Bienemy enough money.. That was the choice. They blew it bigtime. The story writes it self. Bengals player who suffered through the 90s helps turn the team into a dynasty..

I'd rather they go after Pete Carmichael instead of Bienemy.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:48 PM)kevin Wrote: Burrow took too many hits again 1st half.  This O Line NEEDS to improve.  

It is NOT play calling. It is this O Line can not block ANY of the playbook.

Certainly play calling. If your offensive line is struggling, you certainly don't continue to pass the ball on third and short. You run it. Pressure will result in mistakes on a QB. You certainly don't run the same play twice in the same situation

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - cbranham - 09-27-2020

AJ green has given nothing yet again. Dude is straight washed. Literally he is a void at WR. no speed, no separation, no physicality, no edge, no nothing. I honestly hope we trade him.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - PhilHos - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:49 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: If halftime adjustments still result in losses what does it matter?
So they shouldn't even TRY to win?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - bengalfan74 - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:48 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Marvin's mess could still win 6 games a year.

Taylor and his buddies are just terrible.

I'm starting to believe just that. I'm not saying this team is a true contender but they're better than they've been allowed to be. ZT is just not an NFL caliber OC.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - kevin - 09-27-2020

I'm all for Firing and Cutting Ross, Price right NOW and any other Marvin, Mike, Duck not even good enough to play.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Bengalholic - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:48 PM)kevin Wrote: Burrow took too many hits again 1st half.  This O Line NEEDS to improve.  

It's a combination of some poor play calling, some bad play design and a lot of ineptitude from the o-line. Not exactly a winning combination.  Mellow

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - GodFather - 09-27-2020

So with Zac as a head coach he's going to have a huge decision to make, will he continue to allow this defense to underperform led by Lou or will he make changes to show players and fans he's serious about turning this team around. not doing anything says as much as doing something.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Joelist - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:48 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: They called it forward progress. Play was blown dead. Pretty silly. 

And this in spite of clear direction from the league multiple times NOT to blow plays dead prematurely. 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - cincyfan429 - 09-27-2020

It doesn't help with whoever they have scouting for O-Lineman. Sometimes I think Stevie Wonder is one of the scouts 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Millhouse - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:46 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: And that's just what you need to do. 4 seconds before the half from your own 22 or whatever ? Lets call a 5 step drop pass so we can put our shiny new QB in jeopardy for basically no reason....at all"

Did this really happen? I stepped outside after the Philly td thinking half was over so I missed it.

But jeebus, even a junior high head coach would have taken the knee there. smh

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Wes Mantooth - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:51 PM)cbranham Wrote: AJ green has given nothing yet again. Dude is straight washed. Literally he is a void at WR. no speed, no separation, no physicality, no edge, no nothing. I honestly hope we trade him.

He has ZERO trade value with that contract.

Hell, he'd have zero value if you halved it.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - rfaulk34 - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:46 PM)J24 Wrote: Wait what happened on the Bell forced fumble and why do we always give up points at the end of the first Half?

Stop it. You know damn good and well what happened was...the refs blew the whistle early, screwing the bengals out of a TO and the D gave up a late TD. The exact same damn thing that happens every week. 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:51 PM)cbranham Wrote: AJ green has given nothing yet again. Dude is straight washed. Literally he is a void at WR. no speed, no separation, no physicality, no edge, no nothing. I honestly hope we trade him.

If he’s washed why would anyone trade for him?

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Synric - 09-27-2020

I'm beginning to think Mike Brown has agreements with the Kentucky Bourbon companies.... He has created alot of alcoholics.