Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** (/Thread-Week-3-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Eagles)

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - bengalfan74 - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:50 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: I can't give Brown too much crap this time around as he did what a large majority of people wanted in bringing in someone to replace Marvin. It was time whether the replacement was a success or a flop. It's pretty well looking like a flop at this point and if they fail to address that it's back on them again. Taylor needs to 100% let go of play calling. Finding someone to call plays for Joe shouldn't be difficult. Literally anyone else with some football experience.

Why is he so damned determined to call the offense ?

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Joelist - 09-27-2020

On the OL the right side again is a problem. Jonah got manhandled on one play but otherwise has held up. The real problem is the scheme and play calls - they are setting the line up to fail. Yes the line is not that good but these bonehead play designs and the poorly thought out blocking scheme are making it worse.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-27-2020

Waiting to be impressed with Vonn Bell...

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-27-2020

do we lose 27-13

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - bengalfan74 - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:52 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Did this really happen? I stepped outside after the Philly td thinking half was over so I missed it.

But jeebus, even a junior high head coach would have taken the knee there. smh

Yes sir, JB sacked again

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - jfkbengals - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Waiting to be impressed with Vonn Bell...

Haven't heard his name, meaning he hasn't screwed anything up, so I haven't had a problem with him...

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Joelist - 09-27-2020

And there is a totally made up penalty to help the Eagles. The officiating today has been terrible.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - RunKijanaRun - 09-27-2020

I can’t take much more

***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - PhilHos - 09-27-2020

I heard Burrow got sacked in the lockerroom at halftime too. Mellow

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-27-2020

why we watch this and waste our sunday afternoons? serious question lol

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Bengalitis - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:52 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Did this really happen? I stepped outside after the Philly td thinking half was over so I missed it.

But jeebus, even a junior high head coach would have taken the knee there. smh

Zac wants Joe to get acclimated to the rest of the year of what's ahead.   :paul: :paul:

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - CincinnatiKid - 09-27-2020

Bengals D now just laying over

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - iLLuSi0nz - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:54 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Why is he so damned determined to call the offense ?

I'm not so sure that before we drafted Burrow and before people saw what he could do, that we didn't have options of anyone that would want to come here. Perhaps he in his sad thoughts actually figured he'd do a better job if none of the people he wanted were willing to come here. At this point I'm not sure it could get worse.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Bengalitis - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:57 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: why we watch this and waste our sunday afternoons? serious question lol

Self-harm is a legit disorder.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Haven't heard his name, meaning he hasn't screwed anything up, so I haven't had a problem with him...

Ertz just burned him a couple plays ago. He also has t been the tackling machine he was advertised as.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - TheLeonardLeap - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:56 PM)Joelist Wrote: And there is a totally made up penalty to help the Eagles. The officiating today has been terrible.

Phillips jammed a guy 15 yards down the field. It isn't some conspiracy. The Eagles have more penalties and penalty yardage than the Bengals.

***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Bronxbengal - 09-27-2020

Defense sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Bengalholic - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:57 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I heard Burrow got sacked in the lockerroom at halftime too. Mellow

Nah, Fred Johnson just whiffed at the Gatorade bucket and fell on him.  Ninja

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - PhilHos - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:57 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: why we watch this and waste our sunday afternoons? serious question lol
Not only that but also chat in this forum with all the doom-and-gloomers.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - jfkbengals - 09-27-2020

It seems our defenders haven't been taught that you area allowed to wrap up the ball carrier when tackling him.