Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** (/Thread-Week-3-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Eagles)

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - RunKijanaRun - 09-27-2020

Let’s keep the ko in bounds k thx bai

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - GreenCornBengal - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 04:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Bet Taylor called zero plays that drive except the pitch it Joe worthless (on this team) mixon.

You may be onto something lol.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Joelist - 09-27-2020

Notice that they sit Johnson and all of a sudden the right side was somewhat better. They also bunched the line up a bit more on that drive which gave Burrow enough time (for the first time all season) to actually look downfield a bit and go through his progressions.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - jj22 - 09-27-2020

Can the D play complimentary football?

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - kevin - 09-27-2020

Burrow at LSU and on that drive. When he gets the Hot Hand, Pass after Pass right down the field

Boyd Huge

Some LOVE to O Line on THAT drive.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - OUatown - 09-27-2020

Holy Crap!!!!

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Chezaugie - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 04:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: His contract did not hinder our oline, as the extension happened September 1, LATE in training camp.  There was no one that could've been signed for that same money that could make an impact.

Leonard Fournette was available in September for $2 million. His numbers are better than Mixon and he is a better receiver.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Bengalitis - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 04:16 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: It's a shame Ross isn't out there to clear things out for everyone. That's such an important job and totally worthy of being the #9 pick in the draft.

Joking, obviously. I'm hoping Ross is a healthy scratch  for the rest of the season.

"healthy scratch" is such a positive word, needs to be called what it is, a demotion.

fixed it for ya: I'm hoping Ross is demoted  for the rest of the season.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 04:15 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Didn't realize I had to praise him every single time he does his job and doesn't ***** out and flop onto the ground in fear.

Good TD pass there, though.

Just like Tee not timing his jump right was Burrow’s fault. You’re a bastion of objectivity. It’s all good though. You’ve decided to be hypercritical of one our only players that doesn’t suck, but hey that’s your right.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - BrownAssClown - 09-27-2020

pick!

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - jj22 - 09-27-2020

Beautiful

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - jfkbengals - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 04:15 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Does it hinder us for the future or is Mike Brown one to spend for proper talent? AFAIK Mixon's contract is more than 1 year.

No, it doesn't, as any decrease in the total cap number next season will be spread out over a couple of seasons so there is no negative growth. 

Nice pick!!!

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - TheLeonardLeap - 09-27-2020

Another turnover, make it hurt this time, O.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - bengalfan74 - 09-27-2020

Nice Sims

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - pally - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 04:17 PM)jj22 Wrote: Can the D play complimentary football?

yes

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-27-2020

Sims??? I’ll take it!

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Tony - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 04:15 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: The nail in the coffin has been hammered on Ross.

He's Done. I agree with you 100%

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-27-2020

Nice play

(Who is Sims??)

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Brandon00151 - 09-27-2020

Defense celebrating a pick like they just won the SB  Hilarious

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - PhilHos - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 04:16 PM)Housh Wrote: The red one play calls have been fire

Also the second half of this game had been good

Why were we playing so conservative earlier? It’s like ZT purposely tried to hold Burrow back
My opinion is that when Zac tries to be balanced we look like we did in the first half today and the first half of the Chargers game. When he goes pass happy we play better offensively.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk