Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** (/Thread-Week-3-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Eagles)

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-27-2020

I need a reason to stop watching this team. lol

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Frank Booth - 09-27-2020

People need to stop having blind faith in billy price. OSU homers make me sick

***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Bronxbengal - 09-27-2020

The mfring line. Piece of shit line. Unbelievable
Eagles will kick FG for a win. Thank god I have Elliot on my fantasy team

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Yojimbo - 09-27-2020

Any Billy Price fans still hanging on out there?

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - bengalguy71 - 09-27-2020

Joe Burrow won't stay here.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - BengalFanInNJ - 09-27-2020

Can't wait for Hobson's "Eagles sack Bengals" article on Bengals.com

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Trademark - 09-27-2020

This team is going 0-16 prove me wrong

***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Bronxbengal - 09-27-2020

Fire this whole coaching staff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - BoBengal - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 05:29 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Gonna come down to the kicker the Bengals wasted a pick on and kept fat Randy instead.

Someone posted this crap the other day.  It was 3 years ago... time to move on get back to worrying about our high school girlfriends and who they dated after us.  :)

And, since that time someone had shared the statistics... Bullock has out-performed Elliott in literally every kicking statistic over the last 3 years, and I think he's now the most accurate field goal kicker in Bengals franchise history 

Time to support the team that we have

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 05:38 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Joe Burrow won't stay here.

But we will...

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Vas Deferens - 09-27-2020

That’s the season. Might as well loose out and trade the Trevor Lawrence pick for OL

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 05:37 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Careful with that kind of talk around here. The inquisition is watching for blasphemy.

When you make things up you will be called out for it. Crazy I know.

That’s twice Tee hasn’t caught catchable balls that you want to blame the throw.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - TheLeonardLeap - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 05:37 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Run the ball kill the clock.. but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.. we gotta throw it and get sacked.

Playing for the tie is the weakest shit ever. Would rather they try to win in OT than try to milk the clock for the tie.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - BengalFanInNJ - 09-27-2020

5 more yards and they are in FG range.

And you KNOW Elliott won't miss it.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 05:37 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Careful with that kind of talk around here. The inquisition is watching for blasphemy.

Burrow is great but I think that needs to be out in front a little more. Higgins also needs to go up and get and not wait for it.
Game falls on soft D/bad coaching/and of course the worst OL I have ever seen.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 05:38 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I need a reason to stop watching this team. lol

Last two seasons 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - swilson3828 - 09-27-2020

At some point you get tired of losing and will yourself to win, or you get tired of losing and just give up. I think this team is the latter unfortunately

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - TheLeonardLeap - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 05:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: When you make things up you will be called out for it. Crazy I know.

That’s twice Tee hasn’t caught catchable balls that you want to blame the throw.

Wasn't me that said anything that time, and I didn't say shit to you. Stay in your lane, zealot.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 05:38 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I need a reason to stop watching this team. lol

I think they’ve given you plenty.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles*** - Timanky12 - 09-27-2020

Review of what, whether the bengals are a football team