Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Things More Enjoyable Than Bungle Football - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Things More Enjoyable Than Bungle Football (/Thread-Things-More-Enjoyable-Than-Bungle-Football)

Things More Enjoyable Than Bungle Football - RunKijanaRun - 09-27-2020

Feel free to contribute.

Skydiving with a handkerchief in lieu of a parachute.

Playing a competitive game of “Cram It In My Ass,” which is a really zesty affair consisting of 2 players who challenge each other to see who’s rear asshole can hold more suppositories.

Driving in rush hour traffic using only your sense of smell as your guide.

Dating a Female Bowler circa 1986. She’s replete with dark pantyhose, Duck Head shorts to support her ample, sturdy carriage. Aviator glasses while inside and an up-do poof.

Stealing Kenmore refrigerators.

Civil War battle re-enactments.

Teaching yourself acupuncture but with railroad stakes instead of small needles.

Half court hoops with a 15 pound medicine ball.

Firing up your clackers with a taser.

Serving antifreeze cocktails during your next dinner party.

Brining a piñata to a birthday party but swapping it out with a hornet nest as soon as the guest of honor starts whacking.

Drinking the leftover brine from a pickled egg jar.

Rocket farting.

RE: Things More Enjoyable Than Bungle Football - Wes Mantooth - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 06:47 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Playing a competitive game of “Cram It In My Ass,” which is a really zesty affair consisting of 2 players who challenge each other to see who’s rear asshole can hold more suppositories.

Ended up playing this in college one time.  Some chick promised me a handy if I won.  Well, I did win.  And let's just the juice wasn't worth the squeeze.

Would NOT recommend.

RE: Things More Enjoyable Than Bungle Football - Fullrock - 09-27-2020

Aroldis Chapman fastball to the nads.

RE: Things More Enjoyable Than Bungle Football - RunKijanaRun - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 06:56 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Ended up playing this in college one time.  Some chick promised me a handy if I won.  Well, I did win.  And let's just the juice wasn't worth the squeeze.

Would NOT recommend.

You’re gonna have a bad time

RE: Things More Enjoyable Than Bungle Football - Bengalholic - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 06:47 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Playing a competitive game of “Cram It In My Ass,” which is a really zesty affair consisting of 2 players who challenge each other to see who’s rear asshole can hold more suppositories.
Rocket farting.

Is there another kind?  Ninja

RE: Things More Enjoyable Than Bungle Football - motoarch - 09-27-2020

All the things.

Literally, all the things.

RE: Things More Enjoyable Than Bungle Football - George Cantstandya - 09-27-2020

I still enjoy the games even when they lose. Maybe I just don't take things that serious. Overall today's game was disappointing but it was a nail biter and fun to watch.

Oh well if you enjoy other things more like getting crammed in various orifices then I won't judge you on that.