Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Ravens)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Bengalitis - 10-11-2020

Burrow is making 2 critical mistakes today. 1. Thinking he as the time he wants to throw a nice ball down the field. 2. Not getting rid of the ball when there is nothing there.

Trying to make miracles will make you look like Andy. It is what it is Joe.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - MasonDT70 - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:14 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Atkins didn't make a play there, but they were doubling him. That is one less blocker who can stop a play.

I was just about to say this. Atkins hasnt had any splash plays but hes still commanding double teams. And that makes the rest of the line better

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - BacknDaDey - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:13 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: How do you adjust to that? They are better than us, sometime you have to give the devil his due.

Taylor is a NFL head coach.  He's suppose to know what can slowdown all out blitzes.  You can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen!

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Von Cichlid - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:07 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’ve seen a lot of bad bungle football. This is the worst yet

This game is a tale of two franchises.

You have one where every player is on the same sheet of music and is hungry and believes and is coached to do their best, and you have another that is literally just a collection of individuals doing what they do.  Burrow is playing how he learned at LSU, Mixon how he learned at OU.  Higgins and Boyd are our best receivers.  The worst players are the veterans, which says so much about the culture in this franchise. 

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - jfkbengals - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well if you'd told me we'd hold the Ravens to 17 in the first half while our O turned it over twice; I'd take it.

Time to get creative on offense

I'm not sure how to break this to you, but...

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Murdock2420 - 10-11-2020

Wait... false start?? Defensive guy lunges and offensive guy reacts??

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Browns Town Bengal - 10-11-2020

Nice 2 yard gain there

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - BrownAssClown - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:13 PM)Tony Wrote: I think we all over rated Burrow too.. He looks worse than Dalton on a bad day...  I cant wait to see jungle noise after this shit..

Are you serious? Burrow has the rush in his face almost every snap. It's the oline, not Burrow. Last week we played a weaker D and Joe had time to throw. This is NOT on Joe!

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Tony - 10-11-2020

This team is poorly coached..

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Browns Town Bengal - 10-11-2020

Solid...once again this team will allow points right before half

(10-11-2020, 03:18 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Are you serious? Burrow has the rush in his face almost every snap. It's the oline, not Burrow. Last week we played a weaker D and Joe had time to throw. This is NOT on Joe!

Keep telling yourself that...

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - TheLeonardLeap - 10-11-2020

2 yard Mixon run, 5 yard penalty, 2 yard Mixon run, incomplete RB screen.

Zac Taylor is an offensive genius.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-11-2020

The line is allowing free shots on Burrow. This is unacceptable.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - RunKijanaRun - 10-11-2020

These guys can’t even execute a proper screen.

People are being paid high salaries for this.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - michaelsean - 10-11-2020

FG or TD in the final two?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Trademark - 10-11-2020

This is such an entertaining game

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 10-11-2020

At least Burrow didn’t get hit this time. Progress

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Joelist - 10-11-2020

Another laughably bad series.

I havent seen the Bengals look this bad even last year. That's saying something..

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Bengalfan4life27c - 10-11-2020

Another bad throw on 3rd down this is becoming a pattern