Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Ravens)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - TheLeonardLeap - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:34 PM)Capt.Morgan Wrote: Time to tank for Dabo?

If only......

Can't tank if you already suck.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 10-11-2020

D is playing pretty well given the offensive ineptitude.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Bengalitis - 10-11-2020

I hope they fire Zac after this game.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - samhain - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:34 PM)bjf123 Wrote: What just happened?  We didn’t give up points at the end of the first half. I didn’t think that was an option!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We might need Trevor, too if Burrow keeps getting pounded into hamburger out there.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Synric - 10-11-2020

Jessie Bates is having a very good game and how about Logan Wilson after getting beat by Mark Andrews he comes back and makes a nice pick.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Pat5775 - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:31 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Not sure what good that would do, as coaches don't get to ask for trades.

Maybe he’ll just quit. I doubt very much the Brown family is firing this fellow narcissistic loser any time soon

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Timanky12 - 10-11-2020

Lamar hasn’t run because he’s still hurt. He looks ordinary today.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - jfkbengals - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:34 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Hopefully it would make him want to leave because the Brown/Blackburn group will let him stay as long as he wants.

WIth our luck, he is into that sort of thing and will then beg to for a 10 year deal at a super low salary.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - michaelsean - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:34 PM)samhain Wrote: No points in the second quarter. After what this team did to them last year, that's a literal miracle. The D is making Lamar look like something other than a MVP.

I think they scored on the first play of the second qtr

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Goalpost - 10-11-2020

Have to find a way to protect Burrow and move the ball...... whatever they practiced didn't work.

***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - bjf123 - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:35 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I hope they fire Zac after this game.

Must be a new Bengals fan to even ask that question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - WiregrassBenGal - 10-11-2020

That was good defense. Can the offense give them at least a rest in the third quarter?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Bengalfan4life27c - 10-11-2020

Burrow has been awful today fans here need to quit making excuses. A few of the pressures have been blitzes means someone is open and Burrow isn't seeing them. He's is holding ball to long frequently as well, Making dumb decisions, inaccurate playing like Finley did last season today.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Tony - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:31 PM)Synric Wrote: Play calling is not the problem. The offensive line has been the issue against every solid defensive front. They get beat they have miscues in both the pass and run game.

You are joking right? The Ravens are like 30th in sacks and had trouble getting to the QB... It's both IMHO Playcalling and OLine... Burrow has given up too. You can see it on his face..

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - jfkbengals - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:35 PM)impactplaya Wrote: This organization wont win.till.Tobin.and Taylor are replaced

Unfortunately they have stated they will not do so until you cease to use periods.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:35 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Can't tank if you already suck.

Unfortunately the Jets suck even more. We’re not getting the #1.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - michaelsean - 10-11-2020

Again, the Ravens are playing very basic O. Lamar didn’t run once. If he were doing his usual stuff they’d have 30 or more.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - bengaloo - 10-11-2020

Well so much for staying competitive. Maybe we make adjustments or light a fire in the 2nd half, but from what I see, it doesnt matter what plays we call on O because they are totally dominating the trenches in a big way. Their DL is flat out dominating our OL.

On D we have to get off the field on 3rd down. We've had chances to stop them but it hasnt happened yet.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - rfaulk34 - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:13 PM)Synric Wrote:  I disagree. Burrow needs to see these blitzes and needs to make mistakes. 

Yeah. The ridiculous comments on getting him out of the game...just stop. Not only do you piss Burrow off but you show the other team and everyone else that you know you suck and you're scared. 

AND the QB learns nothing by not being out there to be able to get experience and adjust.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 10-11-2020

Our O just poses no threat. Poor blocking coupled with no downfield speed.

Defenses just pin their ears back and get downhill. SD. Cleveland. Philly. Ravens.

We have NYG, Miami, and Wash left on the schedule. 4 wins max.