Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Ravens)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - michaelsean - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:38 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Well so much for staying competitive. Maybe we make adjustments or light a fire in the 2nd half, but from what I see, it doesnt matter what plays we call on O because they are totally dominating the trenches in a big way. Their DL is flat out dominating our OL.

On D we have to get off the field on 3rd down. We've had chances to stop them but it hasnt happened yet.

Not just their D line. They are sending five and six. Joe needs to figure out who is open.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - jj22 - 10-11-2020

It is nice not to be in a nail biter (although Cleveland felt over).

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - WhodeyRay - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:36 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Burrow has been awful today fans here need to quit making excuses. A few of the pressures have been blitzes means someone is open and Burrow isn't seeing them. He's is holding ball to long frequently as well, Making dumb decisions, inaccurate playing like Finley did last season today.

He has been hit untouchediched 7 times!!!!!

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - thompson19osu - 10-11-2020

I have not seen a single quick slant over the middle, TE free release up the seam. With Balt blitzing the middle of the field is WIDE OPEN, yet Taylor wont dial it up.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Yojimbo - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:34 PM)samhain Wrote: No points in the second quarter. After what this team did to them last year, that's a literal miracle. The D is making Lamar look like something other than a MVP.

He was sick and injured all week and didn’t practice. His play has nothing to do with the D.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - psychdoctor - 10-11-2020

Turner should be dismissed at bye week. Draft 2 OL players early and sign FA Tier 2 next year. Run the damn ball.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:36 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Burrow has been awful today fans here need to quit making excuses. A few of the pressures have been blitzes means someone is open and Burrow isn't seeing them. He's is holding ball to long frequently as well, Making dumb decisions, inaccurate playing like Finley did last season today.

No it doesn’t.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Synric - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:38 PM)Tony Wrote: You are joking right? The Ravens are like 30th in sacks and had trouble getting to the QB... It's both IMHO Playcalling and OLine... Burrow has given up too. You can see it on his face..

False. The Bengals are seeing multiple blitz packages and the offensive line is not only getting beat but miscures are giving free rushers in the middle of the field. Several offensive penalties have forced down and distance etc.

We have zero idea what the playcalling has looked like due to horrendous offensive line play. I would like to see the offense moved Tyler Boyd to the Boundary which moves Marlon Humphrey and have Tee and AJ in the slot to create misspmatches.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-11-2020

95 yards in the first half. Lowest for Taylor in his tenure here. Previous low was his first game against Seattle, 119 yards.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Tony - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Unfortunately the Jets suck even more. We’re not getting the #1.

Grammar expert people are so much more annoying than the people who dont use perfect Grammar. WHO CARES?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - thillan - 10-11-2020

Ross would be far more productive out there than Green. At least the D has to respect some speed. This guy has to be traded.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - jj22 - 10-11-2020

Joe Brady is proving in Carolina with Bridgewater it wasn't "just" Joe.

Going to hate to see him get a HC gig for someone else.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - kevin - 10-11-2020

CAN'T THROW 50 TIMES AGAINST RAVENS, or BURROW WILL GET SEASON ENDING INJURY

MUST ADD MORE RUN PLAYS 2nd HALF, EVEN IF WE LOSE.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Timanky12 - 10-11-2020

AJ with one target, no catches , no yards. When are they going to pull him out of the lineup. It’s like playing short handed with one less receiver. He can’t get open any more.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - J24 - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:43 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: 95 yards in the first half. Lowest for Taylor in his tenure here. Previous low was his first game against Seattle, 119 yards.
Surprised that it was Seattle as the previous low.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:43 PM)Tony Wrote: Grammar expert people are so much more annoying than the people who dont use perfect Grammar. WHO CARES?

Wtf are you talking about??

I pointed out we would have to tank to have a shot at the #1 because the Jets are worse than us.

Seriously, get a grip.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Yojimbo - 10-11-2020

My guess is the coaches and players were too busy patty themselves on the back all week for beating the worst team in the league, they forgot to prepare for the Ravens.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Tony - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 17-0 and Baltimore isn’t even trying on offense. Lamar probably is a little dinged up.  He didn’t run the ball once.

They know they cant beat us anyway they want..

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - rfaulk34 - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 03:13 PM)Tony Wrote: I think we all over rated Burrow too.. He looks worse than Dalton on a bad day...  I cant wait to see jungle noise after this shit..

(10-11-2020, 03:15 PM)Tony Wrote: I'm suprise the ravens dont go on every 4th down. That's how much they disrespect us..

(10-11-2020, 03:18 PM)Tony Wrote: This team is poorly coached..

(10-11-2020, 03:19 PM)Tony Wrote: Keep telling yourself that...

(10-11-2020, 03:20 PM)Tony Wrote: I havent seen the Bengals look this bad even last year. That's saying something..

Only one of these comments are remotely close. 

Hint: the obvious one

Just throw the rest in the trash. 

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - TheBengalsMind - 10-11-2020

To me we're trying to max protect a lot. Which isn't really working a lot because we ain't blocking them anyway.

If I'm the Bengals, I'm going 5 outs. Let Burrow use his mind and instincts to pick the blitz apart.

At least then we know we have more WR's out there then defenders in the backfield or at least one on one.

Cause just hoping that Bobby Hart some how develops into a competent tackle.....well Willie Anderson isn't walking through that door.

Joe Burrow is just going to have to live with 2.7 seconds, cause he's getting that with max protection or not it seems.