Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Ravens)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 04:10 PM)Au165 Wrote: You can’t throw it away in the pocket.

Just keep letting them embarrass themselves. It’s the most entertaining part of the game.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - TheLeonardLeap - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 04:09 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I just read lips on the sideline AJ said" if they dont want to use me why dont they just trade me". AJ isn't hurt

If true, maybe all the times he talked about how Andy Dalton being his QB and how he wanted to play with him wasn't just lip service/being a good teammate. Maybe he really meant it? 

Never seen AJ look outright disinterested before.

(Also worth noting, that if true, it'd be the 2nd WR on this team this year to want a trade.)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - kevin - 10-11-2020

Had a good Power Run play, Mixon made it 2nd and short. Zac rent right to pass and Burrow got killed again.

Go more to Power Runs, not this weak hand off runs.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Cicero - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 04:11 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Tom Brady in his prime would look like shit behind this line today.

Yep, can't do much when they are on you in less than a second. 

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Tony - 10-11-2020

Defense is finally beat..

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Yojimbo - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 04:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Just stop.

I saw that too. I think it’s a little delusional from AJ to think he’s usable right now, though.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - jj22 - 10-11-2020

All the Marvin vets are mad. Trade them all

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 04:11 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I can, based on all the other takes you’ve barfed out today.

Rep this post, people. He deserves it.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Bengalitis - 10-11-2020

the D is tired and done. I dont blame them.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Trademark - 10-11-2020

Defense is gassed. Game over. Offense played like garbage

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - OUatown - 10-11-2020

1-6-1 come bye week. Is that enough progress to keep this clown as the head coach?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Browns Town Bengal - 10-11-2020

Why does 17-0 feel like 67-0?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - KillerGoose - 10-11-2020

A team like this is just brutal to go up against as the game goes on. Bengals have an awful run defense and the Ravens are just beat them down and keeping the ball away.

Ravens are a great team, Cincinnati is having the weak points highlighted and they need to be addressed.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - impactplaya - 10-11-2020

Defense is worn out. Cause the offense cant get across midfield

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Trademark - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 04:14 PM)jj22 Wrote: All the Marvin vets are mad. Trade them all

I miss Marvin. Zac Taylor is a joke

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - thillan - 10-11-2020

This defense overall has looked good today, Lou's blitz schemes have been great IMO. Where was this during the earlier games? Even against the run they've played well.

***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Kaiden.Gower - 10-11-2020

Amazes me the people in this who call for burrow to throw ball away while in the pocket. Atleast be a realist

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - jfkbengals - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 04:13 PM)Tony Wrote: This is what we all feared.. A game like this to shatter every bit of confidence Burrow had. HE has given up today. You gotta bench him for health and He's just playing horrible today. Need to reset and forget this week. I think we might see Finley next series if Balt scores..

Were that the case, he would have just gone down instead of trying to break the pocket.  Instead, he tried to get outside and make a play...

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - michaelsean - 10-11-2020

Ravens want one more score to keep the Bengals from getting any ideas so Lamar will stop practicing his trick throws for a series and they are just running it.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-11-2020

Yeah, AJ said "if you're not gonna use me, ya know what I mean, trade me."