Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Ravens)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Bengalitis - 10-11-2020

Mixon to Zac: Coach, can i just get more yardage to keep my lead in the stats and make you look good? Thanks

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Tony - 10-11-2020

Wow they really did give up!

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - masonbengals fan - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 04:52 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: How many times was Burrow sacked today?

Way, way, way too many times. 

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Joelist - 10-11-2020

At this point you fire Turner and bring in an actual NFL caliber offensive coach. Also bring in a real NFL OC and tell Taylor he is forbidden from calling or designing plays or otherwise ANY interference in the running of the offense.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - BrownAssClown - 10-11-2020

We were takin' to the woodshed today. On to Indy!

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - kevin - 10-11-2020

This TV announcer is NUTS. He can't get why Bengals not passing. Down 27-0, No Pass Blocking All Game. What's not to figure.

***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - The D.O.Z. - 10-11-2020

I'm ready for Zac to go back to making coffee runs. Maybe he'll parley this experience into doing speaking seminars "How To Land That Job You Clearly Were Never Qualified For". Write a book. Pulitzer Prize stuff!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Yojimbo - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 04:41 PM)hoosierbengal Wrote: Not sure. He ran off the field holding his arm.

Looks like you’re right. Team says he’s out with elbow injury.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 04:52 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: How many times was Burrow sacked today?

Yes

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - psychdoctor - 10-11-2020

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Tony - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 04:52 PM)TheFan Wrote: 500 yards and 5 td, obviously. 

Almost had the 5 tds if not for a great play by the Db in the endzone at the end of regulation .

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Cicero - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 04:50 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Taylor apparently didn't think AJ did a good enough job of breaking up Burrows INT according to rotoworld. Yeah a real winner Taylor is.

What about running away from the tackle? He actually avoided tackling the defender. Taylor sucks but benching Green was exactly the right move.   

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - TheFan - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 04:53 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: EkEO5kaWAAISc6S?format=jpg&name=large]

The effort (or rather lack thereof) by AJ after the INT was downright pathetic, though.

Thank you for that picture. Even just a little effort from AJ and he can likely break that play up. Also, like another poster stated, he did nothing after the play either. 

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - impactplaya - 10-11-2020

I dare anyone to support Zac Taylor now

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - rfaulk34 - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 04:29 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: This game isn’t as close as the score indicates.

Actually, it is. The defense has only given up 20 pts. 

Your comment indicates that--while the RAvens D has been dominant--the offense has been running up and down the field and just hasn't scored enough to show it.

That's not the case. 

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - michaelsean - 10-11-2020

Wait til the Ravens have to come to Cincy and put up with a couple thousand of our fans. Then the shoe will be on the other foot.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - jfkbengals - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 04:52 PM)Trademark Wrote: Eric Bieniemy should of been hired as the HC....Zac Taylor is a joke and don’t think I can watch this team any longer as long as he’s the head coach

I doubt he will come here when he could take the Jets job and draft Lawrence.  Pretty sure the Jets didn't snub him like we did.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Awful Llama - 10-11-2020

No shutout. Yay.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - MasonDT70 - 10-11-2020

Well looks like they were able to take back the lead in the qb being sacked. And they'll fight to the death to make sure no one else takes it.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-11-2020

At least Fat Randy scored!