Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Hubbard to IR - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Hubbard to IR (/Thread-Hubbard-to-IR)

Pages: 1 2

Hubbard to IR - ochocincos - 10-15-2020

Bengals.com just posted Hubbard has been placed on IR with elbow injury.
https://www.bengals.com/news/sam-hubbard-placed-on-reserve-injured

RE: Hubbard to IR - GreenCornBengal - 10-15-2020

Just saw this in my phone. Sad day. The players who play well can’t seem to stay healthy!

RE: Hubbard to IR - Wes Mantooth - 10-15-2020

Good News: At least we probabbly won't have to listen to Carlos Dunlap cry and act completely unproffesional in interviews for the next few weeks.

Bad News: This sucks.

RE: Hubbard to IR - Nicomo Cosca - 10-15-2020

Someone must have put a voodoo curse on this DL.

RE: Hubbard to IR - Yojimbo - 10-15-2020

All freak injuries to, nothing that better strength and conditioning could have prevented. So, yeah just bad luck, really.

RE: Hubbard to IR - pally - 10-15-2020

sigh

RE: Hubbard to IR - Murdock2420 - 10-15-2020

This DL is just getting hammered with injuries.

Bright side is, this was a lost season from the start.

Down side, injuries will give an excuse to make no changes to the coaching staff.

RE: Hubbard to IR - jason - 10-15-2020

The is the 3 week IR? Or the real deal IR?

RE: Hubbard to IR - psychdoctor - 10-15-2020

(10-15-2020, 01:45 PM)jason Wrote: The is the 3 week IR? Or the real deal IR?

3 weeks.  

RE: Hubbard to IR - J24 - 10-15-2020

Time for Andrew Brown to step up as a Nickle DT

RE: Hubbard to IR - CJD - 10-15-2020

(10-15-2020, 12:55 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Just saw this in my phone. Sad day. The players who play well can’t seem to stay healthy!

And also Hubbard can't either Ninja

RE: Hubbard to IR - pally - 10-15-2020

(10-15-2020, 01:45 PM)jason Wrote: The is the 3 week IR? Or the real deal IR?

the injury is not thought to be season-ending if that is what you are asking.  Sam could be back anytime after 3 weeks 

RE: Hubbard to IR - Sled21 - 10-15-2020

So I wonder what would happen if a couple of hundred people showed up with sage at PBS, and attempted to sage the field and all the facilities, because I think that is what it is going to take. There's some bad juju going on in that place.

RE: Hubbard to IR - Wes Mantooth - 10-15-2020

(10-15-2020, 02:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So I wonder what would happen if a couple of hundred people showed up with sage at PBS, and attempted to sage the field and all the facilities, because I think that is what it is going to take. There's some bad juju going on in that place.

Mike would get wind, ban any lighters or matches upon entry, and then set up a booth to purchase a single matchstick for $9.99.

RE: Hubbard to IR - hoosierbengal - 10-15-2020

I saw it happen in game. He was blocked low and fell forward and when he put out his arm to break his fall it looked like his left elbow hyperextended. He jumped up holding his arm and ran off the field. It was easy to miss in game but I just happened to be watching him on the play and ran the play back in slo mo to see how it looked.

RE: Hubbard to IR - Joelist - 10-15-2020

It seems that this year it is the DL that is the position group eradicated by injury. Every year it seems we get a position group wiped out. Last year WR got hammered.

RE: Hubbard to IR - masonbengals fan - 10-15-2020

If it weren't for bad news.

RE: Hubbard to IR - bengalfan74 - 10-15-2020

This team is just snake bit.

RE: Hubbard to IR - kalibengal - 10-15-2020

(10-15-2020, 01:55 PM)J24 Wrote: Time for Andrew Brown to step up as a Nickle DT

And other good news is they brought in a guy named Christmas, brother of Lloyd Christmas from Dumb and Dumber??

RE: Hubbard to IR - jason - 10-15-2020

(10-15-2020, 02:53 PM)pally Wrote: the injury is not thought to be season-ending if that is what you are asking.  Sam could be back anytime after 3 weeks 

That takes the sting off of it a lil bit... It's a damn shame this is happening to the line. I think the secondary is solid, and the LBs don't look like flaming hot garbage this year.