Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Steelers Devin Bush to IR - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Steelers Devin Bush to IR (/Thread-Steelers-Devin-Bush-to-IR)

Steelers Devin Bush to IR - pally - 10-18-2020

LB Bush tore his ACL today. He is out for the season

RE: Steelers Devin Bush to IR - Murdock2420 - 10-19-2020

Want to feel bad....

but can't....

[Image: get-him-a-body-bag-gif-gif.510103]

RE: Steelers Devin Bush to IR - Bmore Birds - 10-23-2020

Doesn't look like they have much depth there. Tomlin inferred they intend to fill his spot in-house but I wouldn't be surprised at a trade. Bengals should offer Bynes for a 6th.

RE: Steelers Devin Bush to IR - Dill - 10-23-2020

(10-23-2020, 02:52 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Doesn't look like they have much depth there. Tomlin inferred they intend to fill his spot in-house but I wouldn't be surprised at a trade. Bengals should offer Bynes for a 6th.

No one can replace Bush, but Spillane stepped up pretty well with several jarring tackles.

My concern is he won't be able to cover passes or move sideline to sideline the way Bush did.

Heart of the defense gone.

RE: Steelers Devin Bush to IR - StrictlyBiz - 10-25-2020

This bodes well for Baltimore. Bush and his speed and athleticism were the Steelers best hope at keeping Jackson in check. Aside from Roethlisberger, Bush is the guy they could least afford to lose vs the Ravens.

RE: Steelers Devin Bush to IR - Dill - 10-26-2020

(10-25-2020, 05:47 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: This bodes well for Baltimore. Bush and his speed and athleticism were the Steelers best hope at keeping Jackson in check. Aside from Roethlisberger, Bush is the guy they could least afford to lose vs the Ravens.

Baltimore has a chance now.

RE: Steelers Devin Bush to IR - Bmore Birds - 10-26-2020

(10-23-2020, 06:33 PM)Dill Wrote: No one can replace Bush, but Spillane stepped up pretty well with several jarring tackles.

My concern is he won't be able to cover passes or move sideline to sideline the way Bush did.

Heart of the defense gone.

Spillane did look good. Wonder if he's okay, looked like he got Mendenhall'd. Any injury reports out of Pittsburgh? Ingram & Levine look like the only injury concerns for the Ravens.

RE: Steelers Devin Bush to IR - StoneTheCrow - 10-26-2020

Seinfeld voice “That’s a shame.”

RE: Steelers Devin Bush to IR - Dill - 10-26-2020

(10-26-2020, 05:11 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Spillane did look good. Wonder if he's okay, looked like he got Mendenhall'd. Any injury reports out of Pittsburgh? Ingram & Levine look like the only injury concerns for the Ravens.

Well, he went back into the game. 

So I am assuming he is ok.

Looking forward to the real game this weekend. 

I think B'more is better than Tennessee.

RE: Steelers Devin Bush to IR - Bmore Birds - 10-27-2020

We're definitely better than them on defense. Losing Jurrell Casey looks like it made a big difference. Glad Spillane's okay but wouldn't be bummed if he took a week off. I get the feeling this will be a low scoring game. Can't wait, feels like an old school Ravens/Steelers week.