Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Daniels cleared to practice..... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Daniels cleared to practice..... (/Thread-Daniels-cleared-to-practice)

Daniels cleared to practice..... - Sled21 - 10-21-2020

Can be activated at any time.... good news.

RE: Daniels cleared to practice..... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-21-2020

(10-21-2020, 11:56 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Can be activated at any time.... good news.

He looked better than Geno when he was out there before the injury. Need the help big time.

RE: Daniels cleared to practice..... - Sled21 - 10-21-2020

(10-21-2020, 12:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He looked better than Geno when he was out there before the injury. Need the help big time.

Maybe he and Geno can push each other and both play well....

RE: Daniels cleared to practice..... - Yojimbo - 10-21-2020

Could be a lot worse off than a rotation of Atkins, Daniels, Covington and Williams. Even though none are elite anymore/right now they are all at least competent professional vets that give good effort.

RE: Daniels cleared to practice..... - bfine32 - 10-21-2020

Get back Big Dan

(10-21-2020, 01:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Maybe he and Geno can push each other and both play well....

Anything is possible, AJ started to come around against the Colts and I thought he was washed up.

Daniels was a very good pick up, just sucks he got injured.

RE: Daniels cleared to practice..... - Bengalholic - 10-21-2020

XSF and Hubbard also putting in work on the rehab field.

RE: Daniels cleared to practice..... - SHRacerX - 10-21-2020

(10-21-2020, 12:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He looked better than Geno when he was out there before the injury. Need the help big time.

He looked better than "opt out, without the penalty" Geno?  You mean 0 pressures in every snap across two games isn't getting it done?  

I am, of course, being a sarcastic prick but I can't believe these guys play like that and have the stones to complain about snaps.  

(10-21-2020, 03:34 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: XSF and Hubbard also putting in work on the rehab field.

More good news and please, bring in Quinton Spain...

(10-21-2020, 04:49 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: He looked better than "opt out, without the penalty" Geno?  You mean 0 pressures in every snap across two games isn't getting it done?  

I am, of course, being a sarcastic prick but I can't believe these guys play like that and have the stones to complain about snaps.  

Agree lol

RE: Daniels cleared to practice..... - Bengalfan4life27c - 10-21-2020

Mixon not practicing

RE: Daniels cleared to practice..... - ezekiel23 - 10-21-2020

I would just love for once to see everybody’s healthy and at full go. Curious to see how competitive they could be even with this crappy offensive line.My guess would be if they all were 100% from game one,that they would be 4-2 right now.And that’s even with the O-Line issues.

RE: Daniels cleared to practice..... - TheLeonardLeap - 10-21-2020

Should be a good add back if he can stay healthy. Big if.

RE: Daniels cleared to practice..... - masonbengals fan - 10-21-2020

Need him to produce.