Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Obi Could Go To Cavs - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: All Other Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-All-Other-Sports)
+--- Thread: Obi Could Go To Cavs (/Thread-Obi-Could-Go-To-Cavs)

Obi Could Go To Cavs - kevin - 10-24-2020

Looking at CBS Mock Drafts, they have Dayton Flyer Obi Toppin going 4th to Bulls or 5th to Cavaliers. I enjoyed watching Toppin on my UD Flyers, and I get Fox Ohio so I get Cleveland NBA games. I would like to see more Obi Wan Slam Dunk Show. He wasn't with UD long, and then Covid ended season faster. The 6'9" and 220 pound Toppin can do it all. Great passes, hit 3 pointers, and ESPN says look for this guy to win many All-Star Slam Dunk Contests. He has a million ways to slam dunk and puts on a show. I could see him as a leader in Assists also. To those that never have seen him, this power forward is like a LeBron James. I'm not saying as good as LeBron. I'm just saying the big power forward from Brooklyn is big, strong, fast, and can pass great, hit from outside great and can take it to the hole great. Too bad he was so good that he didn't stay in college long, but why should a top first round pick play for nothing in college. Daytons loss is NBA's gain. I hope he does go to Cleveland at pick 5, so I can see more of him on TV.

ESPN game announcers watching him said he will be an NBA Star, plus he won't be triple teamed like at Dayton. He will get more one on one in NBA. If you like amazing slam dunks that you can't believe you just saw it, even in slow motion, get ready for Obi Toppin. His pass assists in slow motion are amazing also.

RE: Obi Could Go To Cavs - reuben.ahmed - 10-25-2020

i like amazing slam dunks.

RE: Obi Could Go To Cavs - jason - 10-31-2020

(10-25-2020, 09:38 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: i like amazing slam dunks.

Shawn Kemp was your man then...

RE: Obi Could Go To Cavs - reuben.ahmed - 10-31-2020

i just watched lebron's best dunks from last season and it makes no sense. not sure how he can be this old and still dunking like this. his head is still above rim level.

RE: Obi Could Go To Cavs - jason - 11-18-2020

(10-24-2020, 02:18 AM)kevin Wrote: Looking at CBS Mock Drafts, they have Dayton Flyer Obi Toppin going 4th to Bulls or 5th to Cavaliers. I enjoyed watching Toppin on my UD Flyers, and I get Fox Ohio so I get Cleveland NBA games. I would like to see more Obi Wan Slam Dunk Show. He wasn't with UD long, and then Covid ended season faster. The 6'9" and 220 pound Toppin can do it all. Great passes, hit 3 pointers, and ESPN says look for this guy to win many All-Star Slam Dunk Contests. He has a million ways to slam dunk and puts on a show. I could see him as a leader in Assists also. To those that never have seen him, this power forward is like a LeBron James. I'm not saying as good as LeBron. I'm just saying the big power forward from Brooklyn is big, strong, fast, and can pass great, hit from outside great and can take it to the hole great. Too bad he was so good that he didn't stay in college long, but why should a top first round pick play for nothing in college. Daytons loss is NBA's gain. I hope he does go to Cleveland at pick 5, so I can see more of him on TV.

ESPN game announcers watching him said he will be an NBA Star, plus he won't be triple teamed like at Dayton. He will get more one on one in NBA. If you like amazing slam dunks that you can't believe you just saw it, even in slow motion, get ready for Obi Toppin. His pass assists in slow motion are amazing also.

Hopefully he can help bring the Knicks back... The league is better when they're relevant.