Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-10-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Synric - 11-15-2020

Let's go offense.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nicomo Cosca - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 07:41 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: How TF did they miss that sack? Embarrassing for whomever 59 is. Just whiffed on the sack.

ADG. Tbf Ben has been doing that to guys his entire career. He’s a freak.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Tony - 11-15-2020

This team is garbage.. cant sack the piece of shit. Hes half crippled

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 11-15-2020

Terrible coverage on the TD. Terrible coverage on the whole series.

Offense starts to play better and defense turns into crap. Bungles as usual.

***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bjf123 - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 07:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: When is this goddamn mutant gonna retire?

Hopefully after he wins a Super Bowl this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Housh - 11-15-2020

You cant go high on Ben.

And guess who was chasing behind

Darius ***** ass Phillips. Dude has made one good play all year. Hes worthless guarding th e run, he cant tackle and he cant cover. Please put Alexander back in at least he can tackle and cover

Edit that was Vonn Bell. My bad.

Phillips still sucks tho

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengaloo - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 07:39 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Every time I see WJ3, he is getting beat, flagged, or driven backwards on a WR block.

Ive been seeing the same thing.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 07:23 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Can people stop saying the TEAM is playing like trash when the defense is playing REALLY WELL today?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Trash

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TheLeonardLeap - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 07:41 PM)Housh Wrote: I miss games here and there so im not saying hes never done it, but iv never seen him get a pick in man when the ball was thrown to his man.

If hes not here next year i feel like nothing will be different

He has 3 career picks in 4.5 years. His ball skills/instincts were never great, but it seems his coverage and tackling are regressing each year.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - pally - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 07:43 PM)Housh Wrote: You cant go high on Ben.

Darius ***** ass Phillips. Dude has made one good play all year. Hes worthless guarding th e run, he cant tackle and he cant cover. Please put Alexander back in at least he can tackle and cover

Darius Phillips is on IR

and Alexander is being checked for a concussion

If I were a coach and my team really gave me Phillips as a starting corner id quit

No scheme i formulate is going to overcome a CB that cant cover

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Yojimbo - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 07:41 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Yeah, he has not lived up to the first round hype.

CB and DL are both going to have to be looked at in the draft along with O-line.

And maybe free agency.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bfine32 - 11-15-2020

Phillips is on IR

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 11-15-2020

At least we know now not to waste money on WJIII.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Synric - 11-15-2020

Darius Phillips isnt playing today and Mackenzie Alexander went to the locker room with a concussion.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Murdock2420 - 11-15-2020

He is on IR.... so... not sure how he was on the field.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 07:39 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Why is it that every week the gameday thread turns into some feud between posters. Everyone has different opinions, if you don't like what someone has to say, just ignore them and don't respond, not complicated.

Great point.

I would like to remind everyone that they have an IGNORE feature at their disposal.  If you dislike what someone has to say, you can add the username to your ignore list and those posts will not be displayed to you.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - RunKijanaRun - 11-15-2020

He dodges Bungle Blitzes with the same grace he does sexual assault lawsuits

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TheFan - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 07:41 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: How TF did they miss that sack? Embarrassing for whomever 59 is. Just whiffed on the sack.

Ben is the strong kind of fat, unfortunately. 

(11-15-2020, 07:43 PM)pally Wrote: Darius Phillips is on IR

and Alexander is being checked for a concussion

Oh crap let me not blame the wrong guy

Who is #24?