Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-10-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - samhain - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:11 PM)Housh Wrote: Bro AJ didnt even try right there. Homie looked back early enough to see that ball was short

Dude dont think we saw that but i saw it

I don't know why he's even out there anymore.  

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 11-15-2020

What is the point of punting here?

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:07 PM)Housh Wrote: Peyton had a rocky year his rookie year but you could look at him and tell he was a good QB. Same thing with Burrow. 

But I think ppl are letting Burrow slide because we all know hes going to be a good QB later. Dude is still making bad choices NOW. Its not illegal to discuss that
I have no problem people pointing out Burrow is having a bad game. It's people thinking that Burrow having a bad game means he sucks or mediocre.

Rookies have bad games. It happens. Including #1OA rookies. Doesn't mean that 1 game defines his whole career including future games he hasn't played yet.

You can say he had a bad game. He has. No excuses. But he doesn't suck. He's not mediocre. He WILL improve.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Tony - 11-15-2020

This whole offense is trash

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Trademark - 11-15-2020

Zac Taylor is the biggest joke of a coach ever

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - swilson3828 - 11-15-2020

Dumb ass play calling by Taylor doesnt help either

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Atomic Orange - 11-15-2020

Illegal block in the back there but who cares

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - CincinnatiKid - 11-15-2020

Now we see how high we can stack sh$t

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - The Caped Crusader - 11-15-2020

Two block in the backs there.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Housh - 11-15-2020

Bro special teams is shit

and theyve been the best in the league the past couple years

This is another Pittsburg anomoly

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - BengalsRocker - 11-15-2020

Fire everyone even the Gatorade guy!

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nicomo Cosca - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:05 PM)Trademark Wrote: I'm still a bengals fan just suck of the same story year after year and i can like a player on another team without being a fan of the team

No, you said you were done. Follow through and be a man of your word.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Rubekahn29 - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:10 PM)TKUHL Wrote: How the hell does Bates not catch that. I like Burrow but it’s alarming that his worse games are coming against div teams.

Or maybe it's because our division is a combined 20-5 and likely 22-5 after tonight. 

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 11-15-2020

This team is full of ***** little bitches. From top to bottom.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengaloo - 11-15-2020

This one is on the players imo. My only real gripe with the playcalling is ZT not running more, but the game got out of reach anyway.

Burrow and the WR's sucked today especially AJ Green plain and simple. We werent good on ST and started off the game with a lost fumble. Defense did as well as expected so thin at CB and DL. When Tony Brown is starting, I dont think we can expect much against a team like the Stealers. Obviously.

The bright spot is that we are going to be pissed for giving this game away and the next time we play these assholes I think its going to go a little different. But seriously the bright spot in the OL is playing better since the signing of Quinton Spain and emergence of Adeniji. Burrow will get better. This is just not our game at all.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Tony - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:13 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I have no problem people pointing out Burrow is having a bad game. It's people thinking that Burrow having a bad game means he sucks or mediocre.

Rookies have bad games. It happens. Including #1OA rookies.  Doesn't mean that 1 game defines his whole career including future games he hasn't played yet.

You can say he had a bad game. He has. No excuses. But he doesn't suck. He's not mediocre. He WILL improve.

I'll tell you 1 thing I'm an 100% questiong is if he can play in weather.. 1 other thing , He cant throw deep. Until he does,  I just cant blindly say he can..

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PlayadLc - 11-15-2020

Green has quit. I don’t say that often, but he has.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:09 PM)Joelist Wrote: Way to misread a post. No one said it was all his fault but he has been part of the problem today not part of the solution. And this franchise NEEDS him NEVER to be part of the problem. 
No player will EVER live up to that standard. For ANY team.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Devils Advocate - 11-15-2020

Ok so I was in the middle of deleting a post calling oalljng out the ST’s coach- a relic AND ATTITUDE that needs removed from the team. This doesn’t excuse any other area and I’m not blaming that coach but his Team’s played just like a Marvin Lewis team and he needs to go and definitely doesn’t need a shot at HC!

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - The Caped Crusader - 11-15-2020

AJ needs to go. The effort isn't there. He is dropping passes. Zero explosion. His technique is sloppy. Just don't have much interest in him being a Bengal.