Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-10-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:18 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Someday Joe Burrow will be as good as Ben Roethlisberger. Just not today...
What're you talking about? Burrow had a bad game against the best team in the league as a rookie! He'll NEVER be as good as Ben. Ever! Because this one bad game in his rookie season proves it!

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:19 PM)Synric Wrote: I can get on the new offensive staff train after this game. Zac completely ignored the run game and everything that comes from it.

The offense would get a 10 yard run on first down then go empty set automatically right after. He didnt try to run again, go play action, or an RPO. That was one of the worst offensively called game I have ever seen... and I'm a WVU fan.

I've said it before, I'll say it again.  That is his M.O.

In his two seasons he has done it repeatedly.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - The Caped Crusader - 11-15-2020

Bench Burrow. Seriously

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - michaelsean - 11-15-2020

12 yd run. Don’t do that again

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Synric - 11-15-2020

11th rush attempt. They had 7 in the first half.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 11-15-2020

Garbage time. The Steelers will let the Bengals make some chunk plays.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Housh - 11-15-2020

Perine is at like 10 Yards per rush

yet has rushed less than 10 times

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Synric - 11-15-2020

12th rush attempt.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-15-2020

Oline has played well today....Burrow is off and confused...much like the Baltimore game. He'll watch film and be better next time they square off.

(11-15-2020, 09:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: LOL. Can't do that when you have a vagina between your legs. 
Wonder what your wife thinks of that statement. Lol

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - pally - 11-15-2020

This reminds me of the Patriot's "we're onto Cincinnati" game

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Trademark - 11-15-2020

Hooray! Got swept by the Browns, smacked by the Ravens and now owned by the Steelers. This team truly sucks

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - michaelsean - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:21 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I've said it before, I'll say it again.  That is his M.O.

In his two seasons he has done it repeatedly.

He’s just not good as either a head coach or a play caller. He has no history of success and it’s an insane joke that he was ever hired. There was zero basis for hiring him.

(11-15-2020, 09:21 PM)Trademark Wrote: I'd love to see you say that to my face
Why? You have a vagina there too?

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - The Caped Crusader - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:21 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Bench Burrow. Seriously

Sack later. 

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Destro - 11-15-2020

Steelers are going 9-0. Bengals have been counted as wins for them for a long time. Team #1OA for a reason. They are the bottom of the division for a reason. Laying this on Burrow is so far beyond stupid, some people just can't grip reality.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 11-15-2020

My concern with Burrow is simple.

He has to look like he knows what he is doing and play HIS PART of the game well especially against the Rats, Stealers and Stains because that is our division. I can forgive Burrow if his receivers drop the ball or the OL is a total sieve (which is why the Rats game was less aggravating) but he is flat out missing defenders and throwing wildly. He looks like a scrub out there.

So yes the concern is justified. If Burrow cannot handle the Rats and Stealers he is not the QB we need.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - CincinnatiKid - 11-15-2020

Ha ha

Oh, now we want to try?

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Gdale_Bengal - 11-15-2020

Burrow is getting a few lessons from good teams. Even if it’s obvious, a team that spots an nfl team as good as the Steelers 2 turnovers and 12 points is going to get housed.

Bengals are not a good football team, but they can beat the worst teams in the league