Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-10-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - michaelsean - 11-15-2020

Our longest play was a fake punt.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-15-2020

That was nice.....

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nicomo Cosca - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:08 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So even though he's a rookie it's impossible for Burrow to get better? You're not just a moron, your a F@#$KING moron.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

It’s like people are choosing to ignore this is very likely Burrow at his absolute worst. And it’s not the 2.0 game against the Browns. It’s a game against the only undefeated team in the league, and a dominant defense. AS A ROOKIE. He will learn from this and get better. It’s not like he’s thrown 3 picks and looked completely lost. He’s just missing some throws, and struggling with some of the coverages. It’s on the coaches (scary thought) to help him realize what he needs to improve.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:23 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Oline has played well today....Burrow is off and confused...much like the Baltimore game. He'll watch film and be better next time they square off.
Nope. This is who he is. He will never get better. He sucks and is mediocre. This 1 game proves it.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 11-15-2020

I'd like to remind everyone that this is supposed to be a civil discussion.

Continuing with the name calling and/or physical threats will lead to suspensions.

Thank you.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Trademark - 11-15-2020

Bring back Marvin Lewis, fire Zac and Lou

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - The Caped Crusader - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:24 PM)Joelist Wrote: My concern with Burrow is simple.

He has to look like he knows what he is doing and play HIS PART of the game well especially against the Rats, Stealers and Stains because that is our division. I can forgive Burrow if his receivers drop the ball or the OL is a total sieve (which is why the Rats game was less aggravating) but he is flat out missing defenders and throwing wildly. He looks like a scrub out there.

So yes the concern is justified. If Burrow cannot handle the Rats and Stealers he is not the QB we need.

Is that a judgment to come to 9 games into his career? 

I don't think so. Fact of the matter is. Burrow is following suit to the Bengals that have preceeded him. We notoriously play bad to the Steelers and of recent the Ravens. 

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalstripes9 - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:19 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: Nah. He’s been bad. It’s just this board has morons saying he sucks. He doesn’t suck, but he’s been bad today.

I havent seen him make many poor decisions. Its not like hes the one calling the plays. Poor coaching overall. Theyve run the ball well, but under 10 attempts. The players looked shaky and unprepared out of the gate. Special teams has been poor. Obviously being decimated in the secondary doesn’t help.

Overall a poor gameplan is what lost this game. We got out coached.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 11-15-2020

He has to look like he knows what he is doing and play HIS PART of the game well especially against the Rats, Stealers and Stains because that is our division. I can forgive Burrow if his receivers drop the ball or the OL is a total sieve (which is why the Rats game was less aggravating) but he is flat out missing defenders and throwing wildly. He looks like a scrub out there.

So yes the concern is justified. If Burrow cannot handle the Rats and Stealers he is not the QB we need.
We get it. You think he won't get better. We already know you're a moron. You don't need to keep proving it.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - reuben.ahmed - 11-15-2020

We need a deandre hopkins, josh allen shocked face should be a meme

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - CincinnatiKid - 11-15-2020

Zac Taylor needs to be fired right now

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nicomo Cosca - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:09 PM)Joelist Wrote: Way to misread a post. No one said it was all his fault but he has been part of the problem today not part of the solution. And this franchise NEEDS him NEVER to be part of the problem. 

So the all time greats like Brady, Peyton, Montana, etc never had bad games? Your posts just keep getting more absurd.

Cant you just rationally criticize what he’s doing wrong without being so OTT?

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:26 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Is that a judgment to come to 9 games into his career? 

I don't think so. Fact of the matter is. Burrow is following suit to the Bengals that have preceeded him. We notoriously play bad to the Steelers and of recent the Ravens. 

I called it a concern and it IS a concern. If he wets the bed again the next time they play then we know. 

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - pally - 11-15-2020

so a rookie looks like a rookie in his 9th game...they all do at one point..lets see how he does the next time he faces them.  

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Atomic Orange - 11-15-2020

Way to get your franchise quarterback killed in a meaningless game Zac

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 11-15-2020

The entire team shit the bed today. I’m talking runny stinky diarrhea.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Murdock2420 - 11-15-2020

Rapist walks away healthy.

shitsburgh manages to hit low and late over and over and Burrow limps off.

And only 1 flag on the day for the hits on QBs....

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Tony - 11-15-2020

Get Burrow out of there

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:21 PM)Trademark Wrote: I'd love to see you say that to my face

You'd just cry like a little *****.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Browns Town Bengal - 11-15-2020

I stopped watching right before the half...thankfully I did. Just looked at the score. 2020 and still the steelers bitches