Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-10-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s like people are choosing to ignore this is very likely Burrow at his absolute worst. And it’s not the 2.0 game against the Browns. It’s a game against the only undefeated team in the league, and a dominant defense. AS A ROOKIE. He will learn from this and get better. It’s not like he’s thrown 3 picks and looked completely lost. He’s just missing some throws, and struggling with some of the coverages. It’s on the coaches (scary thought) to help him realize what he needs to improve.
I think the issue is that these people are losers and the only thing that makes them feel better is to put people that are better then them down.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nicomo Cosca - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:10 PM)TKUHL Wrote: How the hell does Bates not catch that. I like Burrow but it’s alarming that his worse games are coming against div teams.

They’re the best teams with far better coaching. It’s really not that surprising.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Rubekahn29 - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:26 PM)Trademark Wrote: Bring back Marvin Lewis, fire Zac and Lou

Go away. Root for YOUR Bucs. 

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Tony - 11-15-2020

I hate watt pOs

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - thompson19osu - 11-15-2020

Fake punts and leaving Burrow in down 36-7. Honestly, wtf is Zac Taylor doing.

(11-15-2020, 09:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I'd like to remind everyone that this is supposed to be a civil discussion.

Continuing with the name calling and/or physical threats will lead to suspensions.

Thank you.
You got it, Chief. : thumbsup:

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - thompson19osu - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They’re the best teams with far better coaching. It’s really not that surprising.

This.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - GodFather - 11-15-2020

Pull Burrow this game is over.... well it was actually over when Ericson fumbled the ball...but that's besides the point...

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - iLLuSi0nz - 11-15-2020

All you Burrow haters here may get to see how really bad we are without him if he’s out next week. He was not real good today but who the hell was?

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - samhain - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:28 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Way to get your franchise quarterback killed in a meaningless game Zac

If he's hurt in any long-term way, you fire everyone.  You can't run the ball 12 times against that team's blitz.  Getting out of this game with him still walking was literally going to be the only consolation here, but that too might be too much to ask of this scrub staff.  

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - michaelsean - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:28 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I stopped watching right before the half...thankfully I did. Just looked at the score. 2020 and still the steelers bitches

And nothing will be done about it. Old man, Pumpkin, Homer and Shortbus have to be careful with their pennies since revenue is down. Oh and they don’t care anyway.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - thillan - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So the all time greats like Brady, Peyton, Montana, etc never had bad games? Your posts just keep getting more absurd.

Cant you just rationally criticize what he’s doing wrong without being so OTT?

Brady just had a worse game than this last week against the Saints too lol, with a much more talented team. Kinda blows my mind how much people overreact here.

He was picked #1 overall by a team that won 1 game people, we are not going to contend with the Steelers and Ravens right now.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - The Caped Crusader - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:28 PM)Joelist Wrote: I called it a concern and it IS a concern. If he wets the bed again the next time they play then we know. 

I mean... I guess. Once again, rookie season. You're evaluating as if he has been playing multiple seasons. I didn't realize you evaluated talent. If you think he is a concern, I'd be curious to hear your evaluation of other players on this team. 

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Murdock2420 - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:29 PM)Tony Wrote: I hate watt pOs

Yup... dude is a walking pile of shit, could blow his ACL out and it would 100% be karma. Takes a late shot at Burrow and then throws a punch at an O-line man trying to get him off Burrow... no flag...no mention... just stooler football.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TKUHL - 11-15-2020

Been a fan since the 70’s done with this shit. Not wasting my Sundays on this shit show anymore. Say I’m not a fan, that’s right. I’m not going to be a fan of losing, incompetence, failure, anymore. This franchise is a joke and always will be with Brown in charge. Doesn’t matter who we draft or sign, they will be a bust or we will make damn sure that they are with our so called coaches. And as I type this Burrow limps off the field. He’s already playing scared, with happy feet. Actually seems to be playing worse as the season goes on. That’s a result of this front office half assing this offense around him.

I wish everyone on here nothing but the best, hope some of you wake up and realize this team is not worth your time till this front office makes winning the #1 priority.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - samhain - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:31 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: All you Burrow haters here may get to see how really bad we are without him if he’s out next week. He was not real good today but who the hell was?

They can get online and order their Finley jerseys immediately.  I think the pro shop is running a big sale!

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - michaelsean - 11-15-2020

Out with the rapist in with the racist. Just one letter difference.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Millhouse - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 09:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I'd like to remind everyone that this is supposed to be a civil discussion.

Continuing with the name calling and/or physical threats will lead to suspensions.

Thank you.

Question in regards to name calling.

Is that individual name calling, or can I make a generalized one such as we have a few mindnumbingly iidiot fans that post in here?

Not saying I would ever say the latter, but just in case I would, would that be allowed?

Tongue

(11-15-2020, 09:31 PM)thillan Wrote: Brady just had a worse game than this last week against the Saints too lol, with a much more talented team. Kinda blows my mind how much people overreact here.

He was picked #1 overall by a team that won 1 game people, we are not going to contend with the Steelers and Ravens right now.
Uhhh we won 2 games last year thankyouverymuch.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalstripes9 - 11-15-2020

That shot of Zac Taylor sitting next to Burrow trying to figure it out and then Burrow just looks off camera and shakes his head. Taylor should be done.