Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
I feel bad for Bills fans - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: I feel bad for Bills fans (/Thread-I-feel-bad-for-Bills-fans)

I feel bad for Bills fans - reuben.ahmed - 10-13-2015

Sorry, I'm not a very classy Bengals fan.

[Image: 22156846671_7ec9938cda_b.jpg]

The 2nd guy is hilarious too. All they have to do is limit Green and Eifert. Good luck.

RE: I feel bad for Bills fans - West Union KennyG - 10-13-2015

Yea, we'll all we gotta do is score more points and we have this game in the bag!

RE: I feel bad for Bills fans - NashBengal - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 06:53 PM)UWest Union KennyG Wrote: Yea, we'll all we gotta do is score more points and we have this game in the bag!

I don' disagree that the secondary is trash

RE: I feel bad for Bills fans - McC - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 06:44 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Sorry, I'm not a very classy Bengals fan.

[Image: 22156846671_7ec9938cda_b.jpg]

The 2nd guy is hilarious too. All they have to do is limit Green and Eifert. Good luck.

Right.  Nobody's stopped them yet.  If Seattle can't...

Also, what about Jones, Sanu, Bernard, etc?   Hopefully, they go with the make Andy beat you D that has worked so well for the first 5 teams we've played.

RE: I feel bad for Bills fans - reuben.ahmed - 10-13-2015

Eifert is going to have a field day on every team in the league - and when he doesn't, Green will. Lol.

RE: I feel bad for Bills fans - The Dangler - 10-13-2015

It seems like every week someone new needs shut up. Guess we gotta do what we gotta do.

RE: I feel bad for Bills fans - HarleyDog - 10-13-2015

Actually, Buffalo is #3 against the run but #24 in pass defense. We may have a problem with the run but should have a great game in the air. With that said, Dalton, MJ and Eiffert should have great games. I assume AJ will be double covered most of the day but still should have a decent game. Once they start their party, the run game will open up.

RE: I feel bad for Bills fans - InTheJungleNow9 - 10-13-2015

I admittedly haven't watched too much of Buffalo this season, but clearly these guys haven't seen anything of the Bengals.

RE: I feel bad for Bills fans - Big Boss - 10-13-2015

Abusing a "trash secondary" requires the quarterback to actually complete passes.

If it comes down to Dalton vs Manuel, I'll take Dalton.

RE: I feel bad for Bills fans - West Union KennyG - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 08:24 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Abusing a "trash secondary" requires the quarterback to actually complete passes.

If it comes down to Dalton vs Manuel, I'll take Dalton.

Tyrod is officially out - Manuel in.  Alright, let's go!

RE: I feel bad for Bills fans - bengalhoel - 10-14-2015

Yeah, those Juggernaut wins of Indy, Miami and Tenn mean that they are the best team in the NFL.

RE: I feel bad for Bills fans - Tiger Teeth - 10-14-2015

I'm thinking Green has an even better day than he did against the Ratbirds.

RE: I feel bad for Bills fans - West Union KennyG - 10-15-2015

(10-14-2015, 07:37 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Yeah, those Juggernaut wins of Indy, Miami and Tenn mean that they are the best team in the NFL.

Not the resume to be trash talking.
Whenever they've played a not bottom 10 team, they've lost so far this year, and I have no reason to think that will be any different this week.

RE: I feel bad for Bills fans - XenoMorph - 10-15-2015

(10-13-2015, 07:04 PM)McC Wrote: Right.  Nobody's stopped them yet.  If Seattle can't...

Also, what about Jones, Sanu, Bernard, etc?   Hopefully, they go with the make Andy beat you D that has worked so well for the first 5 teams we've played.

we will just beat them Deep with OT Fisher... hahahahahah