Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** (/Thread-Wk-6-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Bills)

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - grampahol - 10-18-2015

Wooo! Thanks for the fantasy points Gio!

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - YorkshireBengal - 10-18-2015

Does it matter who is better out of Hill and Gio?? All i'm bothered about is having one of the most dangerous backfields in the NFL

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - PApinhead - 10-18-2015

Awesome drive!!! Sometimes you have to wonder how anyone stops our offense.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - Whacked - 10-18-2015

HILL having a great year last year was ironically a GREAT thing for GIO.

He is taking full advantage of this second opportunity!!

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - Fresno B - 10-18-2015

Gio is like 85% of the offense so far.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - West Union KennyG - 10-18-2015

I think the Buffalo Defensive game plan was to make sure they cover Green And Eiffert - But Bernard is open all day long. At some point they're going to want to change that and Eiffert or Green is going to get open. This is looking fun.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - Joelist - 10-18-2015

Shows the evolution of Andy. He saw the hole on the D and audibled to the run and Gio did the rest.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - WildCat - 10-18-2015

(10-18-2015, 03:03 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Gio > Hill.

No more discussion on that topic, let's go get 6-0.

We get it bro. you don't like jeremy hill. no need to argue this point anymore. Hue will continue to use him anyways. especially late in this game imho.

This offense is making pretty good defenses look pretty bad ..

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-18-2015

(10-18-2015, 03:04 PM)matmaven Wrote: I think Hill could have run through that giant hole.  Seriously don't care who scores.  The constant Hill whining is beyond annoying.

Look at the stats, you lose, good try though. Hill is molasses. 5 carries 12 yards. Enough said. Look at the year. Sorry man, you rank your RBs via 1 yard TD rushes, I rank my RBs via a healthy Giovani Bernard.

We can have the excuse that Buffalo has the 3rd ranked Rushing Defense for HIll. And then you have GIo Bernard who will go for 100 if he was rushing all 4 Quarters.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - RunKijanaRun - 10-18-2015

Gio = stud.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - bengal kitten uk - 10-18-2015

(10-18-2015, 03:03 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Gio > Hill.

No more discussion on that topic, let's go get 6-0.

Literally nobody but you cares.

Just shut up about it and be glad we have an amazing one-two punch from them both combined.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - Fresno B - 10-18-2015

(10-18-2015, 03:05 PM)grampahol Wrote: This offense is making pretty good  defenses look pretty bad ..

Actually it's gio.

Nice slip McCoy..

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - West Union KennyG - 10-18-2015

Laughing hard at that Bills fan that came on here this past week saying Manuel wasn't that much of a step down at QB. Alright.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-18-2015

(10-18-2015, 03:06 PM)bengal kitten uk Wrote: Literally nobody but you cares.

Just shut up about it and be glad we have an amazing one-two punch from them both combined.

"Shut up" - great comeback for losing a statistical argument.  The only thing amazing about Hill are 1 yard TD runs. Funny to me you don't see the huge difference between our RBs. 

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - jfkbengals - 10-18-2015

(10-18-2015, 03:01 PM)KenAndersonsCoffee Wrote: So thats 2 that Mike has said should stand. What the shit.

I always thought Mike Carrey was a great official.  With that said, the first challenge I felt was a catch live, but didn't have enough evidence to overturn the ruling on the field.

The Hewitt play I thought was a catch live, and I felt replay showed it was not, unfortunately.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - Rattler - 10-18-2015

3 and out :)

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - BengalB - 10-18-2015

(10-18-2015, 03:05 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I think the Buffalo Defensive game plan was to make sure they cover Green And Eiffert - But Bernard is open all day long.  At some point they're going to want to change that and Eiffert or Green is going to get open.  This is looking fun.

I agree. Rex's game plan looks pretty clear to me too. 

I'm assuming he will make some "adjustments" and we will see the AJ show in the second half!

Who Dey!! 

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - Joelist - 10-18-2015

Let's get good field position again.